Sikkim University Admission 2021 | Gangtok Admission Form Date Eligibility
Sikkim University Admission: Sikkim University official is going to will release soon the Admission Date. The admission notification for UG and PG courses and various disciplines for the academic year 2021-22 will be available on the official website.
Sikkim University will release the admission notification for admission in the various program for the academic year 2021-22. Applicants who are willing to take admission in Sikkim University Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses proposed by the University are required to fill the application form. They will have to submit the application form accurately on or before the last date. The admission procedure of Sikkim University is going to start in July 2021. Read all the information about the Sikkim University Admission 2021 like Admission Procedure, eligibility criteria, Application Form, Programme offered, etc here on this page.
Generally, the Sikkim University form will be available online on the official website. The estimated date of availability is the second week of August 2021.
It is advised to all interested students to keep visiting this page or the official website for more updates.
There are many courses offered by the university for both UG and PG courses like B.Com, B.A, M.A. B.Ed, and many more. To get admission to Sikkim University candidates must have to clear their 12th exam.
Applicants who are willing to take admission in Sikkim University Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses proposed by the University are required to fill the application form.
On this page, we have discussed all the compulsory info about the Sikkim University Admission 2020 like Admission Procedure, eligibility criteria, Application Form, Programme offered, etc here on this page.
- Sikkim University Admission 2021 Highlights
- Sikkim University Admission 2021
- Sikkim University Admission Date 2021
- Sikkim University Application Fee
- Admission Process for UG and PG Programmes
- Sikkim University UG and PG Courses
- Sikkim University Admission Prospectus
- How To Apply Sikkim University Admission 2021
- Required Documents For Sikkim University Online Admission
- University Selection Process
- About Sikkim University
Sikkim University Admission 2021 Highlights
|Name of the College||Sikkim University|
|Total Courses Offered||65+|
|Course Levels||UG, PG, and PhD|
|Streams||Arts, Science, Commerce, and Management|
|Admission Criteria||Based on entrance|
|Entrances Accepted||CAT (conducted by Sikkim University) MBA: CMAT / MAT / CAT|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Accepted exam||Central Admission Test (CAT)|
Sikkim University Admission 2021
Student Interested to take enroll in the Sikkim University programs can apply online in July. The University admission the last date will be in Aug 2021
The minimum required percentage to take admission is 50 % for the general category and 45 percentage for both Graduation Degree and Master Degree in Sikkim University is eligible to apply for the course.
The selection process will be totally based on merit-based only on Entrance will be taken.
Sikkim University Admission Date 2021
|Start of submission of Online Applications Form||10 Jul 2021|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||16 Aug 2021 (PG)|
26 Aug 2021 (UG)
|Data arrangement by System Managemen||17 – 20 Aug 2021|
|Scrutiny of applications submitted online||31 Aug – 04 Sep 2021|
|Group Discussion (online) for admission to MBA||31 Aug 2021|
|Date of CAT for UG and PG||to be announced|
|Date of written test for M.Phil & Ph.D||to be announced|
|Date of interview of selected M.Phil /Ph.D. candidate||to be announced|
|Declaration of 1 st list of selected candidates||05 Sep 2021|
|Admission of selected candidates (1st list) including Hostel Admission||09 – 12 Sep 2021|
|Uploading of 2nd list||17 Sep 2021|
|Admission of selected candidates (2nd list)||23 – 25 Sep 2021|
|Commencement of Odd Semester 2021||to be announced|
|Final counseling and filling of vacant seats, if any||to be announced|
Application Form 2021
Applicants willing to enroll in the University need to fill online admission forms online. The Sikkim university admission form will be available on the official website only.
It will be available in Jul 2021 and the last date will be 16 Aug 2021 (PG), 26 Aug 2021 (UG). It is advised to all candidates to fill it before the last date.
Candidates must check all the details and must ready all the eligibility criteria before apply. We will provide the direct link for Sikkim University Admission form.
Sikkim University Application Fee
Below is the fee for Sikkim University Form Fee.
|General OBC and EWS||1000|
Admission Process for UG and PG Programmes
All candidates received online within the approx date shall be called up and shortlisted in terms of eligibility criteria/guidelines laid down for the purpose and shall be uploaded on University website www.cus.ac.in.
The candidate shall fill up the Admission Form online by paying the application fee using the prescribed payment gateway. There shall be a Central Admission Test (CAT) for all applicants of the UG and PG programs.
Sikkim University UG and PG Courses
Below is the list of Programs Offered by the University.
|Anthropology||MA/M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D||Lepcha||MA|
|Botany||M.Sc., Ph.D||Management||MBA, Ph.D|
|Chemistry||MSc., M.Phil, Ph.D||Mass Communication||MA, M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Chinese||BA, MA, Ph.D||Mathematics||M.Sc, M.Phil|
|Commerce||M.Com.||Microbiology||M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D|
|Computer Applications||B. Voc- IT, MCA, Ph.D||Music||BPA, MPA, Ph.D|
|Economics||MA, M.Phil, Ph.D||Nepali||MA, Ph.D|
|Education||MA, M.Ed, Ph.D||Peace and Conflict Studies and Management||MA, M.Phil, Ph.D|
|English||MA, M.Phil, Ph.D||Physics||M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Geography||MA/M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D||Political Science||MA, Ph.D|
|Geology||B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D||Psychology||BA/B.Sc, MA/M.Sc, Ph.D|
|Hindi||MA, M.Phil||Sociology||MA, M.Phil|
|History||MA, M.Phil, Ph.D||Tourism||MTTM, M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Horticulture||M.Sc, Ph.D||Zoology||M.Sc, Ph.D|
|International Relations||MA, M.Phil||Law||LLM, M.Phil, Ph.D|
Sikkim University Admission Prospectus
Below is the University admission Prospectus and it will help the candidates for Sikkim University Admission.[gview file=”https://sarkarinaukriind.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Sikkim-University-Admission.pdf”]
How To Apply Sikkim University Admission 2021
- Candidates need to visit the website of Sikkim University cus.ac.in.
- They have to click on the Admissions link on the home page and read the admission notice.
- Now click the Apply button to go through the application process.
- An admission form has to fill online. A payment of Rs. 700/- for General and Rs.350/- for ST/SC/OBC/PWD has to be done as the cost of admission form and CAT fee through online payment gateway or bank challan at any branch of SBI.
Required Documents For Sikkim University Online Admission
- Sikkim University Online Admission Registration Slip.
- 1 copy of self-attested xerox of all certificates with the original.
- Caste Certificate if applicable original with attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PWD if any.
- Original annual income certificate of the family for EWS.
- NSS certificate from respective institutions.
- Original + 1 self-attested copy of Sikkim University Registration Certificate, if any.
For M.Phil and Ph.D. Extra Documents Needed
- Original certificate + 1 self-attested copy of age proof.
- Actual UGC-NET, UGC-CSIR-NET/ICAR/NET/DBT-NET/SLET/GATE/Teacher Fellowship, and M.Phil degree with one self-attested copy.
University Selection Process
To take Sikkim University Admission, applicants of UG and PG have to write a Central Admission Test (CAT). The total marks are 100, 50 % are the qualifying marks. The merit list of the selected candidates will be prepared on this basis.
A department-wise list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the University website and put up on the departmental notice boards.
- CAT shall be held at five test venues- Gangtok, Siliguri, Guwahati, Namchi, and Geyzing.
- For the preparation of the merit list of UG courses, a weightage of 10% will be awarded to the registered students of Sikkim University.
- One seat shall be awarded in each department in UG and PG course to University employees and their wards.
- NSS volunteers with a minimum of 200 hours of service will be awarded 5 grace marks for preparation of merit list after CAT for admission to UG and PG courses.
- Two seats will be reserved for students from Jammu and Kashmir.
- 10 percent of seats will be reserved for foreign candidates.
- Candidates may seek admission to more than one PG department except for 3 departments namely Political Science, Peace and Conflict Studies, and Management and International Relations. These candidates will appear in one subject only in CAT.
- Employed candidates selected for admission to PG programs must submit a leave sanctioned certificate for the entire course period and NOC from the employers.
- The GOI rules regarding reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD shall be followed strictly.
About Sikkim University
Situated in the picturesque city of Gangtok the Sikkim University was established under the Act of Parliament of India. The University aims to provide quality higher education.
Aims to teach and make provision of research facilities in varied subjects, provide integrated courses in these subjects, metamorphosis the teaching-learning process and inter-disciplinary studies.
University offers traditional courses along with non-traditional unique courses related to the state like ethnic history, mountain studies, border studies, and hill music and culture.
The Sikkim University Admission objective is to improve the social and economic condition of the people, educate and train them for their intellectual and cultural development.
For more details log on to the University website.