Land Record Bihar – बिहार लैंड रिकॉर्ड, ROR, Mutation, BiharBhumi.bihar.gov.in Online Process
Land Record Bihar ROR, land mutation, status is @biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in. Bihar ROR, Land Mutation, and other land-related tasks. Which can now be performed online as the government has digitized all the processes? That is related to land records. Residents no longer have to visit the circle office, registrar office or other concerned offices to get their ROR Application, ROR details, mutation status, etc. Now Bihar ROR, land mutation, status, etc.: All the info can be reviewed by visiting the official portal.
Bihar ROR Jamabandi
ROR (Record of Rights) is an extract from the register of land records. which is held by the Revenue Department of State Government separately for each landholder. This contains all the crucial knowledge to the land property. And also the rights of the landholder and history of holders of the particular land. It is essentially an indicator of the legal status of land or property.
The Department of Revenue and Land Reforms under the Govt. of Bihar provides to all the Revenue and land/property-related activities. This is in digitized mode. The digitization of Land Records was started in the year 2017. This is by the state government. Read the article to know more. This will be helpful.
Readers should continue learning the given article. Which is as it contains all the data related to Bihar ROR, the Application process, land mutation, mutation status, and other related data.
Bihar Land Record ROR, Land Mutation, Status
Check the overview here. This will help you. Do have a look at this.
|Bihar ROR, Land Mutation, Status
|Department of Revenue and Land Reforms, Govt. of Bihar
|Name of the portal
|Bihar Bhumi Portal
|Bihar Bhumi Portal
|Official website of the Department
Importance of Bihar Record of Rights (ROR)
Take a look at the importance of the verified copy of ROR (Jamabandi) in Bihar is given as follows. Check the data given here. This will help you. Do read it.
- Bihar land revenue record (ROR) holds information about the real owner of a landholding.
- ROR helps people to check the ownership of hereditary land or any other land/property in Bihar state.
- It helps in the discovery of any kind of false claim against the land.
- The certified copy of ROR helps the owner to withdraw fraud and any kind of land grabbing.
- The extract of ROR is very helpful in case of any court prosecution regarding the land.
- ROR in Bihar can be used to collect vital data about the type of land and various activities that are sent out on the respective land.
- This also tells about the agricultural features of the land and its surrounding region.
- ROR is playing an important role at the time of sale of land (mutation of land).
- ROR is also necessary for a farm creditor if he/she is applying for a loan from a bank.
- It is also required at the time of purchase of a new flat in order to verify the ownership of the land.
How to Check Your Bihar Land Record Account Online
Residents can check their account by following the simple steps shared below. Follow the steps here. This will help you out. Check this out. Follow the steps here. These will be helpful.
Visit the official website- http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/Biharbhumi/.
- Tick on “अपना खाता देखें” tab provided on the homepage.
- Click on the concerned district.
- Choose the concerned “अंचल” /Anchal” tab.
- Click on the search option as per your choice and enter the wanted information in the space provided.
- Tick on the search button.
- Finally, the land record account will reveal.
बिहार लैंड रिकॉर्ड कैसे देखे ऑनलाइन
बिहार लैंड रिकॉर्ड देखने के आपको निचे दिए गये कुछ स्टेप को फॉलो करो और आसानी से अपना खाता देखे
Step 1- Land Record Bihar के ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट को खोले (ऊपर में लिंक दिया गया है )
Step 2 – फिर आपको अपना जिला को चयन करना है (निचे screenshot देखे )
Step 3 – फिर आपको अपना अंचल का चयन करे
स्टेप 4. अब आपको मौजा का चयन करे
स्टेप 6 – अब आपको अपना खाना नंबर या नाम से अपना रिकॉर्ड देख सकते है
How to check Account and ROR Registration?
To check the Account and ROR registration, candidates need to follow the given steps-
- Prepare the official website and agree on “खाता एवं जमबंदी पंजी देखें” tab.
- Insert the required data such as Khatiyan, Register 2, Name, District, Anchal Name, Mauja name,
- Account No., Type of Land in the space given.
- Continue further and finally, the land account and ROR registration details will emerge.
How To Check Bihar ROR
As ROR is an important component of any land record, most of the people search for it. To view Bihar ROR online, one can take help from the simple procedures shared as under-
Step I- Visit the official BiharBhumi Portal. The link is http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/.
Step II- Tick On Bihar ROR Link i.e. “जमबंदी पंजी देखें” given on the homepage of the portal.
Step III- Now, Hit on the respective district link.
Step IV- On clicking the concerned district choice the list of all the “Anchal” in that district will appear. Tick on the concerned link.
Step V- ROR search page will appear. Choose any of the search options as per the available information. Applicants can choose among the following options-
– Search by Mauja Name
– Raiyat Name
– Account Name
– Plot No.
– ROR No.
After entering the information click on “Search” Button.
Step VI- The list of landowners as per the search will appear as shown in the given picture. Snap on “View” option to check the complete ROR.
Step VII- Finally, the PDF of ROR will present on the screen.
Step VIII- Lastly, save the pdf for further references. Click on the print button and take a printout of the Bihar ROR pdf file.
How To Check Khasra-wise details of Bihar ROR
If residents wish they can also check Khasra-wise ROR details. The simple procedure for the same as follows. Follow the process here. This will help you out.
- Start the official portal.
- Click on “जमबंदी पंजी खेसरा वार विवरण” tab.
- Select the needed information from the dropdown boxes and click on ” रजिस्टर ” tab.
- The ROR pdf will present.
Online Mutation Bihar
Online Mutation of Land in the general terms refers to the substitution of the name. This is of an individual by the name of another person in context to the property in the Land record. Which is reflecting the title or right of the property? It is primarily required to receive the rights of the land by the person. Check the full article here.
Mutation involves variation in existing data and entries in the continuous land records. which mainly includes Tenants’ Ledger, Khatian, and Khesra Register on account of orders of right/ownership of a person in a landholding/property.
Check the statistics of e-mutation cases in the state given as under. Check the table here. This will be helpful.
|Total No. of Mutation causes
|Total No. of cases placed
|Total No. of pending cases
|Total No. of discarded cases
बिहार जमबंदी कैसे देखे
बिहार जमबंदी देखने के लिए आपको कुछ स्टेप को फॉलो करना होगा, निचे दिए गये स्टेप को फॉलो करके देख सकते है
- सबसे पहले लैंड रिकॉर्ड बिहार के ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जाये
- फिर उसके बाद आपको एक आप्शन मिलेगा जमबंदी देखे वहां क्लिक करे
- अब आपको बिहार का माप नजर आयेगा वहां आप अपना जिला का चयन करे
- जिला चयन के बाद अपना block का चयन करे
- अब आपको अपना खाता संख्या या नाम से सर्च कर सकते है
How To Apply Dakhil Kharij Online Bihar
Request for Land Mutation in Bihar can be filled offline. This is by visiting the concerned Circle Office as well online. Which can be through the official portal. At the time of filing a request for mutation of land, one should be ready with all the required documents to be enclosed with the petition.
To submit online petitions, you can follow the instructions provided below. Do have a look at this. Do check this out
- Start the official portal.
- Hit on “ऑनलाइन दाखिल ख़ारिज आवेदन” tab.
- If the user is not recorded with the portal, then he/she has to register first and if registered then enter the email Id, password, and captcha code.
- Bang on the “Login” button and proceed further by providing the required information.
- On the successful filing of the petition, users will be provided a receipt that they have to retain for future implications.
How To Check Bihar Land Mutation Application Status
After offering an application or petition for Land Mutation. The aspirants can also track their status. The online system to check the application status is very easy. Check the step by step method shared below. Do have a look at this.
- On the homepage of the portal, click on “दाखिल ख़ारिज आवेदन स्थिति” link.
- Choose the concerned district option.
- Snap-on the respective Anchal tab.
- Various Search options will resemble. Search by using any of the options as shown in the picture.
- By clicking on All option, a list of all the requests will be displayed.
- To know about the applicability status, users can click on the “View” button given in front of their names.
Functions of the Department
The function are given here. These will be helpful. Do check this out.
- Collects land revenue by with various other taxes such as Education Cess, Road Cess, Health Cess, etc.
- Land Acquisition for a public purpose.
- Split and Survey of Land
- Lease of Government Land
- Protection of Government Land
- Updating and Maintenance of Land Records
- Management of Natural Resources
- Transfer of Government Land to different State Govt. departments and also Institutions.
- Earlier, every individual was bound to visit the Revenue office on a frequent basis as per their requirement. The introduction of the Land Record Modernization Program has changed the scenario. Now, residents can perform all the necessary tasks related to revenue, land, and property online.
Can I tell ROR of my land online in Bihar?
Yes, you can check online on the official portal.
Which station caters to land and revenue matters in the state of Bihar?
All land and revenue linked matters of the state comes under the Department of Revenue and Land Reforms, Govt. of Bihar.
What are the services given by the online portal?
The Bihar Bhumi portal gives you various services regarding your land records such as Online Land record account, ROR, land mutation application, land mutation application status, Land map, online payment of Lagaan (Tax), etc.
What is the period limit for the disposal of mutation cases?
It carries a time of 21 working days (when there is no objection) from the date of receipt of mutation for the disposal of mutation cases.
Can I check e-mutation status on a daily basis?
Yes, you can check it online whenever required. For that, you have to follow the simple steps-
· Open official portal.
· Click on the “Dashboard” tab.
All the details of mutation cases, district-wise, and daily status will appear.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section below. Our team will help you out.