JEECUP Admit Card 2020 | Download UP Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2020
JEECUP Admit Card 2020 will upload in the month of Aprill 2020. The Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh officials will release the Admit Card. It is expected that the UP Polytechnic Admit Card releases in the month of April 2020.
JEECUP stands for Joint Entrance Examination Council. The candidate who has to appear for examination needs to download the Admit card. So, to know more details read further.
JEECUP Admit Card 2020
JEECUP Admit Card releases in online mode on the official website of JEECUP. The Admit Card of JEECUP 2020 is very important for the candidates who appear in the examination. Candidates won’t be allowed to seat for the exam without admit card.
In order to download the Admit card candidates need to use their application number and password. Candidates are asked to keep their Admit cards safely until their admission process is fully completed.
Candidates need to read all the instructions carefully which is given on the Admit card. If in case if there are any mistakes then candidates need to contact the officials immediately. As soon as the University will release the Admit card on its official site we will notify you here.
JEECUP Admit Card 2020 Details
Candidates who are waiting for the JEECUP Admit Card 2020 can check the below table for the details related to it:
|Name of the Institution||Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Exam||JEECUP|
|Category of the post||Admit card status|
|Application mode||Online mode|
UP Admit Card Important Dates
Candidates who will give JEECUP Exams are waiting for their Admit cards. So, here your search ends. The below table contains the release date of the Admit cards.
We have provided the expected dates in the table given below. Candidates can check it from the mentioned table-
|Application form release date||1st January 2020|
|Admit Card 2020||3rd week of April 2020 (Expected)|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of May 2020 (Expected)|
How To Download JEECUP Admit Card
The Admit card steps of how to download are given below. So, the candidate can check it below.
- Candidates need to first visit the official website of theUniversity
- After that click on the ‘Admit card’ link.
- After clicking, the registration page opens.
- Then candidates need to fill important details in the given column.
- You can do so by entering your Roll number and Date of Birth.
- After filling all the details candidates need to click on the ‘Submit ‘ button.
- Then the JEECUP admit card 2020 will open on the display.
- Now, candidates can check the Admit card.
- So, download the admit card.
- Also, takeout print out for further use.
The details mentioned on UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2020 is given below. So, candidates can check the details from the below-mentioned points-
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Examination Center Venue
- Date & Time of the Examination
- Reporting Time to the examination hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Candidate Registration Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Space for Candidate Signature
- Examination Centre Code
- Board Counselor Signature
JEECUP Result 2020
JEECUP will release the result after conduction the Examination. Candidates who will give JEECUP examination 2020 will wait for their results. JEECUP 2020 Result will be announced by the main authorities. The result is expected to release in the month of May 2020. Till yet confirm dates have not updated. As soon as the authorities announce the dates we will notify you. Candidates can check their results in an online mode. Candidate can check result on the official website. In order to check their result candidates need to enter their Roll number. Candidate should note that the marks they will score in the Examination will be chosen for further process.
So, candidates are asked to stay connected to this page for more details.
Thank you and Keep Visiting. For any query text us in the comment section below.