YCMOU Hall Ticket 2020 – YCMOU Admit Card 2020 Download PRN NO
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University will release the YCMOU Hall Ticket shortly on its website. The YCMOU conducts its UG/PG biannually for the students. The Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University will release the YCMOU Hall Ticket in February 2020. The students who will be appearing for the exam can download it from links given below.
YCMOU Hall Ticket
YCMOU will release the YCMOU Hall Ticket soon on its website. The candidates who are waiting for the admit card can check the admit card once it is released by the college. The university will release the admit card for the UG/PG exams. The university has finished its Odd semester exams in the month of December and the result of the same will be published anytime soon. The students should keep a tab on the website for further updates.
Important Dates of YCMOU Hall Ticket
The candidates can check the admit card dates of the YCMOU UG/PG exams. The candidates can keep a regular tab on the website for further updates.
|Admit Card release date||February 2020|
|YCMOU exam||February- March 2020|
|Result of YCMOU exam||May 2020|
How To Download YCMOU Hall Ticket
Once the application process is over for all the courses by the university it will release the admit card for all the courses for which the UG/PG exam will be conducted. The candidates need to follow the following steps for ensuring that they download the admit card correctly.
- Visit the official website of YCMOU.
- Check the Admission tab and there look for the admit card of final exam 2020.
- A heading will appear as admit card
- Login with your registration no and password
- After checking click on the admit card option the admit card will open
- You can take a printout of the admit card.
Contents of the YCMOU Admit Card
Once you are done with downloading the admit card just make YCMOU re that you check the following credentials in the admit card. YCMOU Hall Ticket is a very important component of the exam and all the information present in it must be correct and true. If there is any problem with the admit card and it is not rectified then it can also lead to the cancellation of the entry of the candidate in the exam hall. The following things must be printed in your admit card correctly:
- Candidate’s clear photograph
- YCMOU subject codes
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Exam subject
- Centre code
- Centre name/location
There is a set of instructions which must be followed by the students before leaving for the exam:
- Always reach the exam hall before 15-20 minutes of the exam to avoid any glitch in reaching the centre.
- Always carry your own stuff like pen, pencil or other stationaries.
- Carry a xerox copy of your admit card beforehand to avoid any kind of inevitable circumstances
- Do not carry any prohibited item like electronic gadget, mobile, calculator as on being caught your candidature can be cancelled.
- Do not try to copy or cheat in the exam instead do as much as you know.
Important Document required
- YCMOU Hall Ticket
- Valid photo id proof
- College Id card
- Passport size photo
YCMOU Time Table 2020
YCMOU has released the time table of the annual exam to held in March 2020. Candidates can check the time table on the official website of KSLU.
Results of YCMOU
The YCMOU result will be published in May 2020. The candidates must keep a tab on the official website and should check it regularly for any latest update.