X-GMAT 2021 Application Form has been extended till 25th December 2020. The Examination will be on 31st January 2021. XIMB stands for Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar. X-GMAT is also known as General Management Aptitude Test led every year by Xavier University Bhubaneswar for the applicants trying admission to the University Of Xavier Institute Of Management.
Xavier’s General Management team is wholly responsible for leading the willing applicants’ entrance to take admission in the University Of Xavier Institute Of Management. This University tries various postgraduate and undergraduate courses to the applicants who are eligible to fit for the entrance examination.
The applicants involved in taking admission in XIMB need to remove the X-GMAT, and this entrance exam is by the XUB. Exam applicants can get into various MBA programs from Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) by the entrance.
X GMAT 2021 Application Form
Now to apply for Xavier University, Bhubaneswar or XUB, candidates need to pass XGMAT. The application form for X-GMAT is free online on the official website. Applicants must obey the filled application form before the specified due date. The application form must be filled with all necessary information accurately as any invalid or incorrect entry will lead to the form’s cancellation.
Candidates can avail themselves of the application form only after the online registration is done on the official website. Candidates need to furnish their professional, personal, and academic details in the application form with passport size photos and signature in jpeg format. After course selection, candidates must take a Xerox of the filled application form. Applicants need to submit the application form with the designated application fee within the scheduled date.
X-GMAT 2021 Application Fee
After filling the application form, applicants need to pay the application fee. The application fee is a necessary part as without paying it, the application form will not be allowed. The application fee can be adjusted by using net banking/debit card/credit card. After the application fee has been paid, fortunately, the applicants will receive a verification message shortly after that. The applying fee is Rs.1500 for the first choice of subject and Rs 700 as extra charges for different choices. Candidates need to pay the extra application fee of Rs.1000 for XGMAT.
How to Apply for X-GMAT 2021
Follow the steps here to know more about the X- GMAT. Do follow the simple steps here.
- Candidates have to visit the official website and then click on the application link
- Then login with the Details (XUB – USER ID & PASSWORD)
- Then enter in the Personal Details, Educational Details, and Professional Details.
- The scanned papers that should be uploaded are such as the photo & signature.
- Then select the course that the applicant is interested in.
- Then the application fee should be paid by the Payment Gateway.
- Once all the information is filled and the form is submitted the confirmation will show up on the screen and also will be sent in the email.
- The confirmation email should always be maintained by the applicants.
X GMAT 2021 Important Links
Check the table here to know more about the Important Links.
|Important Dates||Announced Soon|
|Admit Card||XGMAT Admit Card 2021 announces soon|
|Cut Off||Available soon|
X GMAT 2021 Exam Dates
Check the table here to know more about the X-GMAT 2021.
|Application Form||3rd week of October|
|End to submit the form||2nd week of January 2021|
|X-GMAT Admit Card||3rd week of January 2021|
|XGMAT 2021 Exam Dates||4th week of January 2021|
|Results||1st week of February 2021|
XGMAT 2021 Eligibility
The eligibility standards for XGMAT are as regards:
- Applicants with a valid number of CAT, XAT & GMAT need not have to sit for the entrance and are likely to attempt direct admission for Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, or XIMB.
- The least eligibility required for attending X-GMAT is, the candidates must have a three-year Graduation degree from an acknowledged university in any discipline with at least 55% marks.
- Candidates with CAT, XAT &GMAT scores can seat for the Writing Ability Test or WAT & Personal Interview or PI assemblies which will take place in various cities viz. Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Calcutta, and Hyderabad.
- Candidates who wish to sit for the coming exam must have more than five hundred marks in their following examination.
- Candidates working in a corporation are called to seat for the entrance. However, for admission, they require to provide their supporting documents to the University.
- Age is not a basis for the worthy candidates in order to attend the entrance.
X GMAT 2021 Syllabus
X GMAT consists of questions from the subsequent subjects/topics. Check the syllabus here.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Emotional Quotient and
- General Awareness
X-GMAT 2021 Pattern
X GMAT trade-off of objective multiple choice type question on five sections i.e.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data interpretation and logical reasoning
- Verbal ability
- Emotional quotient and
- General awareness
- There will be separate time limits. For every faulty answer, negative marking will be done.
- The term of the exam will be 120 minutes.
X GMAT Result
The necessary information about the details of the results is provided here. Candidates can get the results online mode from the official website. Candidates can download the result from the official website by giving the login details. Applicants must save some extra copies of the result after getting it from the official website for later use. The approach conducting body makes a merit list for the successful candidates based on the marks secured by them in the entrance examination. The entrance result represents the roll number, candidate’s name, applied course, marks division depending on the different sections in the examination, and the candidate’s total marks.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.