West Bengal NEET Counseling 2020 – Dates, Eligibility,WB NEET Cut off
The West Bengal NEET counselling 2020 controlled by the West Bengal Government, Health and Family Welfare department. Candidates can get admission in the MBBS and BDS through NEET scorecard. Candidates can get admission to medical and dental private and government state colleges of West Bengal by applying for WB NEET counseling. Read further for more details.
West Bengal NEET Counseling 2020
West Bengal NEET Counseling will start in June 2020. The WB NEET Counseling 2020 will conducted by the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal. The West Bengal NEET Counseling 2020 will commence in July 2020.
The counselling based on NEET scores for admission into MBBS and BDS.
Candidates eligible for the NEET exam can apply for counselling and get admission to medical and dental private and government state colleges of West Bengal.
Applicants seeking admission can join in the counselling process but should register and pay the application charge through online mode. After every round of counselling, the authority will publish the seat allotment on its website. Candidates can fill the choices of colleges and lock them in the counselling session.
The seats allotted to the eligible candidates based on Merit Ranks, Choices filled, and availability of seats. Candidates can check their seat allotment on the website. West Bengal NEET Counseling carries out in various sessions and depends on the number of seats available.
West Bengal NEET Counseling 2020 Dates
|Online enrolment and fee payment for pre counselling for those NEET 2020 qualified for verification||last week of July 2020(11:59 PM)|
|Pre Counseling documents verification at 6(six) centres||1st Week of July 2020(at the date, time and venue mentioned acknowledgement slip)|
|Publication of list of eligible candidates for Round 1||1st Week of July 2020|
|Publication of seat matrix for Round 1||1st Week of July 2020|
|Round 1 online registration and user ID and password generation by the successfully verified candidates||2nd Week of July 2020|
|Round 1 choice filling and Choice locking for registered candidates||2nd Week of July 2020(2:00 PM to midnight)|
|Publication of result of Round 1||2nd Week of July 2020|
|Reporting of the allotted candidates at the allotted institutes with necessary original documents and one set photocopy of such documents within time schedule for online admission process, payment of necessary fees and bond submission||2nd Week of July 2020(10 AM to 4:00 PM)|
WB NEET 2nd round counselling
|New enrollment for NEET 2020 candidates who had not enrolled in round 1||3rd Week of July 2020|
|Verification of original documents As per Table 1 at IPGME & R, Kolkata||3rd Week of July 2020|
|Verification of original documents for EWS candidates at the center to be notified later on||4th Week of July 2020|
|Publication of eligible list for Round 2||4th Week of July 2020|
|Publication of seat matrix for Round 2||4th Week of July 2020|
|Fresh choice filling Round 2 by the Eligible Candidates||last week of July 2020|
|Choice processing and publication of result for Round 2 allotment||last Week of July 2020|
|Reliving from the previous institute||1st Week of August 2020|
WB NEET Counseling Process
The following are the steps for the West Bengal NEET Counseling process 2020.
- Firstly, the West Bengal NEET Counseling will commence after the announcement of results along with ranks secured by the candidates.
- Similarly, qualified candidates will invited for the counseling procedure.
- Moreover, candidates need to register for counseling by paying registration fees.
- During the counseling process, candidates are allowed to fill the choices where they are looking for admission.
- On the other hand, the seats will be assigned to the candidates after document verification.
- Undoubtedly, seat allotment will be done based on the score obtained by candidates in NEET, choice preferences, and seat availability.
- Whereas during the seat allotment process, candidates need to report at the allotted college/university/institution to confirm the admission and seats in the college.
- Finally, if the candidates fail to confirm their admission, their seats will be transferred to other candidates.
The following are the documents requires during West Bengal NEET Counseling.
- Firstly, 10th certificate
- 12th certificate
- Likewise, 12th mark sheet
- In the same way, NEET Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Result/Scorecard
- Similarly, Category Certificate(if applicable)
- Also, Domicile Certificate( for Uttarakhand candidate only )
- Certificate of Sub Category, if applicable
- ID proof(Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID etc)
- Fee Receipt
- Last but not least, passport size photograph
NEET Counseling Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, the applicants must qualify for the NEET entrance examination.
- In addition to this, candidates must have the domicile of West Bengal.
- Candidates must complete 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as compulsory subjects
- Applicants must score a minimum of 50% marks, at least 40% for SC/ST category and 45% for Physically Handicapped candidates
- Age limit: Undoubtedly, the candidate should complete 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020.
- Without a doubt, the candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS and BDS courses.
WB NEET Cut Off (Expected)
- Firstly, aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Moreover, candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40% for AQI and state counseling process.
- Finally, aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score marks equivalent to at least 50%.