WBJEE JENPAS/JENPAUH UG 2020 – Exam Date, Admit Card, Result
WBJEE JENPAS JENPAUH UG 2020 Exam Date will be available soon on the official website. WBJEE invited the application form of WBJEE JENPAUH UG 2020, now known as JENPAS UG 2020, for admission to various UG courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal for the academic year of 2020–2021. The Board has released the application form on 23rd January 2020.
Earlier, they scheduled the entrance exam on 10th May 2020, but then due to the outbreak of COVID-19, they postponed it till further notice. The Board will release the exam dates soon on the official website. You should regularly visit the official website for further exam updates of WBJEE JENPAUH UG 2020.
- WBJEE JENPAUH UG 2020
- WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020: Important Dates
- How To Apply WBJEE JENPAUH UG 2020
- Documents/Details required for filling the application form:
- WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020: Courses
- WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020: Exam Pattern
- WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Admit Card
- WBJEE JENPAUH UG 2020: Answer Key
- WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020: Result
- WBJEE JENPAUH UG 2020: Important Documents
- Important instructions
WBJEE JENPAUH UG 2020
WBJEE will conduct Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical & Allied Sciences for admission to various UG courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal for the academic year of 2020–2021. They have invited the online application for the same on the official website. The last date to submit the application form was 13th February 2020. The Board will announce the exam dates soon on the official website. The exam will be conducted in offline mode with objective type questions. Students who are eagerly waiting for the admit card, they should regularly check the official website for the same. This article covers all the important updates of the entrance exam i.e important dates, steps to apply, how to download admit card, exam pattern and etc.
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020: Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the exam from the below table:
|Application form release date||23rd January 2020|
|Application form last date||13th February 2020|
|Admit Card||To be notified later|
|Exam Dates||To be notified later|
|Tentative Result||To be notified later|
How To Apply WBJEE JENPAUH UG 2020
You should follow the steps given below to apply for the exam:
- Visit the official website or www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Find the link of application form on the homepage of the website and click on it.
- Then you need to register via submitting the details like Name, Email-Id, Mobile No, and etc
- Now you need to fill Personal details, educational details, contact details, and all the required documents and click on submit button
- Now you need to upload your scanned photo & signature and hit the upload button
- Post that you need to review your application form & click on submit button
- Now you have to proceed for the payment for submitting the application form. You need to make the payment of Rs 500 plus the Bank’s Service charges via Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Now download, save, and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful payment of fees.
Documents/Details required for filling the application form:
You can check the documents from the list given below:
- Email Id
- Mobile No
- School Admit Card
- Mark Sheets & Certificates
- Photo Identity Card
- Caste/Category Certificates and etc
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020: Courses
The Board will conduct the entrance exam for admission to the following UG courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal:
- Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
- Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- Sc. Electrophysiology(B.Sc. in Electrophysiology)
- Sc. RIS(B.Sc. in Radiology and Imaging Sciences)
- Sc. Dialysis(B.Sc. in Dialysis)
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020: Exam Pattern
Students can get all the information about the exam pattern from the below table:
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Duration||2 hours for each paper|
|No of Questions||50 questions for each paper|
|Total Marks||100 marks for each paper|
|Language||English & Bengali|
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020 Admit Card
The Board will release the admit card soon after the application process is completed. The candidates can check and download it as and when it is available on the official website. They can check the link to the official website from this article. The candidates should have their correct login details to download the Admit Card.
How To Download
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Find the link of the admit card on the homepage
- Login with your details like Application No, Password and other required details
- Click on the submit option and download it.
- You can take a printout of Admit card
WBJEE JENPAUH UG 2020: Answer Key
WBJEE will release the unofficial answer key on the official website. The applicants can download the answer key from the official website. The board will release the official notification of the answer key notifying the process to download the answer key. The candidates can get a rough idea of the marks they will secure in the exam with the help of the answer key. You can calculate the rough score by using the formula given below:
Formula to calculate the score: (No of Correct Answer)*2- (No of incorrect or multiple answers)*1/2
WBJEE JENPAS UG 2020: Result
The Board will release the result on the official website. The result will be declared soon after the publication of the Answer key. The candidates can check their result with their Roll No and Password. The qualified candidates will be called for the Counseling round for the admission process. The applicants are advised to visit the official website regularly for further updates.
WBJEE JENPAUH UG 2020: Important Documents
You can check the documents you need to carry to the exam hall from the list given below:
- Admit Card
- Colour Photograph same as uploaded in the application form
- Any Photo-Identity Card (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Voter Card/Passport/10th Standard Admit Card/School-ID Card, or etc
There is a set of important instructions which students should follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- The students should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, etc and its mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Candidates should have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the examination.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the exam hall