WBCSS Documents Verification: On 30.05.2019 West Bengal Central School Service Commission WBCSS had issued a notification regarding verification of documents 3rd phase of candidates with reference of state-level selection test 2016.
WBCSS Documents Verification Date
According to WBCSS notification and memo no. 564/6723/CSSC/ ESTT/2019 dated 28.05.2019 for recruitment of assistant teacher at upper primary level in Govt. aided / sponsored junior high, secondary and higher secondary schools. The candidates can download intimation or call letter from official website of Commission noted above feeding 16 digit Application ID and date of birth. An intimation letter will be made available on the website of Commission noted above from the evening of 31.05.2019.
WBCSS Documents Verification Process
The WBCSS Documents verification will be held at the new premises of the Commission at DK-7/2, Salt Lake, Sector-II, Kolkata-91 Beside Anandalok Hospital, Karunamoyee Only.
All the candidates will be called for WBCSS Documents verification in 3rd phase, are requested to appear in the program with all relevant documents in original as per details being notified in Commission’s official
website i.e www.westbengalssc.com.
Below is the list of document required for the document verification
- Photo Identity: Voter Id, Pan Card, Passport, Driving Licence and any of these.
- Application Id: Intimation letter and Application Form.
- Date of Birth: Birth Certificate and Madyamik Admit card.
- Caste Certificate: If you belong to particular caste then you have to show your caste certificate if you fail to show at the day of document verification you will be disqualified from the recruitment.
- 10th Score: You have to show your Madhyamic mark sheet or 10th pass certificate.
- 12th Score: You have to show your Higher Secondary mark sheet or 12th pass certificate.
- Graduation Certificate: You have to show your Graduation Pass mark sheet or certificate.
- Teacher Training Score: Candidates have to show their Teacher Training mark sheet to the verification officer.
- B.ED Mark Sheet: Candidates have to show their B.ED Mark Sheet to the verification officer.
If any candidates fail to show any of the above mention documents to document verification office they may be disqualified from the recruitment process.
Intimation letter Download for WBCSS Documents Verification.
Intimation Letter is a compulsory document for WBCSS recruitment process every candidate has to bring their intimation letter. It can be download from the official website or the direct link.
To download the Intimation Letter candidate have to Enter their 16 digit roll number and date of birth on a webpage.
Below is the simple download process
- Log in to the official webpage.
- Click on the new Blinking link on the homepage.
- A new page will be open like below pic.
4. Once the Page is open then enter your 16 digit roll no.
5. After that enter your date of birth.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
6. Then click on the Submit Button.
7. Your Intimation will be download in pdf format.
For information about Govt. Jobs Click Here.