WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020 – Application Form, Eligibility, Full Details
West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme is here. The Government of West Bengal launched a new scheme of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. This is to help the unprivileged people of the state. The Finance Minister of West Bengal Mr. Amit Mitra reveals the scheme. The scheme will prove to be a boon for poor people/ reserve classes.
West Bengal (WB) Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Online registrations have begun. A new pension scheme for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes has been offered by the Government of West Bengal. This is Under the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme, the state administration is running to integrate all pension schemes into two categories.
The present Chief Minister of West Bengal has thrust several schemes. This is for the social and financial security of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe citizens in the state. Moving forward in this series, the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme has been started by the state government. Here in this section, we will provide you with data related to the online application and eligibility of this pension scheme.
West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020
The West Bengal government has declared the launch of the Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme and Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. This is for Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST). These Pension schemes have been started as a pre-election promise by the current ruling party of West Bengal.
By the mixture of the Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme and Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. The state has announced an increase in the pension amount given under Disabled, Widow and Old Age Pension. Now pension amount of Rs 600 and Rs 1000 will be given among all pension beneficiaries respectively.
West Bengal’s Finance Minister Amit Mishra has started this pension scheme. This is for the financial year 2020-2021. This scheme has been rouse with the purpose of providing pension amount to the elderly people of the Tapasheel caste. Under this, a monthly WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme amount of Rs 1000 will be provided to all old people.
Implementation of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme by West Bengal Government
The process of registration will start from 01 April 2020. This is under the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme, which was starts with the aim of providing financial and financial security to the aged. That is disabled and needy widows in the state. Basic guidelines have been produced by the Chief Minister to all concerned departments in this regard. This pension scheme is drawn to be implemented simultaneously in the entire state.
Overview of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
Check the highlights here. This will help you. Do have a look at this. Check here.
|Scheme Name||WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the needy|
|Launching Date||01 April 2020|
|Category||West Bengal Govt. Scheme|
Aim of West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
The West Bengal government has begun several schemes for the poor, needy in the state. Moving ahead in this sequence, the state government has started the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. The main aim of starting this pension scheme is to give financial assurance to the needy aged, disabled and widowed women in the state by a pension.
Check the criteria here for WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. This will help you to know more. Check this out.
- This pension plan used by the West Bengal government has been started only for the permanent residents of the state.
- In this system only Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are available to apply. Apart from this, there is a possibility of the removal of other applications.
- Only poor people applying to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are likely to avail of this pension scheme.
- According to the guidelines declared by the state government, in case of an application by a person below 60 years of age, his application will remove.
- To avail of the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme, it is necessary for the applicant to have an account with the bank.
- If the applicant is already receiving any other government assistance at the national or state level then he is not suitable to avail of this pension.
Necessary Documents West Bengal Pension
Check the important documents required for WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. This will be helpful. Do have a look at this.
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- caste certificate
- Ration card copy
- Voter id
- Image of a digital certificate issued by the authority
- Income certificate (self-attested)
- Bank account information
- Residential certificate (self-attested)
No definite data is available regarding the eligibility criteria given above and the required documents. It is possible to change the qualification criteria given for the application in Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. You are requested to get the information from the official website once.
Steps to Apply for Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
The candidate who wants to apply for the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme has to follow a simple method given below. However, we will be giving you direct links. This is to enroll for the scheme, but sometimes due to heavy traffic, the direct links do not work. In that case, the candidate has to follow the exact process to download the application form. Follow the steps here. Do follow up.
- Candidate has to visit the official website of the West Bengal State portal @ https://wb.gov.in/
- The homepage of the official page will arrive on the screen.
- Now, snap on the West Bengal Bangla Pension Scheme Registration.
- The application form of the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme will arrive on the screen.
- The applicant can also apply offline for the application forms as it is available in various government offices.
- Hit to download the application form in pdf form.
- Now, enter the details in the application form and attach the supporting documents.
- The applicant should be very careful while uploading the documents if the documents are not updates the authority may invalidate the application.
- Now, after filling the application form the applicant has to submit the application to the Block Development Officer in case of applicant residing in the rural areas.
- The Sub-Divisional Officer in the case of an applicant continuing in Municipal Corporation areas.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Online Registration Method
In the event of the candidates fulfilling all the above eligibility criteria, they can apply online through the given steps. All the applicants are advised to keep a scanned copy of all the documents before starting the online registration method.
WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme Online Registration & Eligibility Details
- A separate opening has been thrust by the West Bengal government. This is for the implementation of the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme and the process of online registration.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link for online registration. After this, Joy Bangla Pension Form will begin in front of you.
- On the homepage of the portal, you have to tick on the link for online registration. After this, Joy Bangla Pension Form will open in front of you.
- In case of any difficulty link to opening the website or downloading the form. you will be given a link in the table below.
- In case the application form is successfully downloaded, you will have to enter the data in the form. This is along with the relevant details step by step.
- In the next step, you have to attach all the required documents with the application form. All these documents will be used for verification.
- After checking all the data, you have entered and all the documents you have to submit the application form to your nearest SDO office. If you live in a municipality area, then you have to offer the form to the municipality or visit the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme official website.
The pension scheme will be begun simultaneously by the West Bengal government throughout the state. The WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme is supposed to implement in the entire state. This is from 01 April 2020. All the preparations have been completed for the successful implementation of this pension scheme.
Feature of West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
The salient features of this pension scheme started with the purpose of providing financial assistance to the aged, disable and widows are as follows. Check the features here. This will help you. Do have a look at this.
- Financial assistance will be given to the needy by the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. Which is being launched under the leadership of West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
- This pension scheme will give financial security to the elderly, disabled and all other needy widows.
- According to the new rules, financial assistance of Rs 1000 will be to all the beneficiaries. This is at a monthly level.
- In this pension scheme, the pension sum will be shared directly to the beneficiary. This will be through a bank account. Thus, there will be transparency in the implementation of the scheme.
- The budget has not yet set by the state government for the implementation of this scheme. The Chief Minister says that the Finance Department will make certain financial arrangements.
- According to an estimate, with the successful implementation of this pension scheme, about 21 lakh eligible candidates in the state will be able to get monthly financial assistance.
In Case of Death of the Candidate
In case of death of the candidate who has enrolled for the Pension schemes and is approved by the authority of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. Then the following process will be implemented by the court. Do have a look at this.
- The power will stop the pension of the applicant after the proper verification of the information of death.
- In the case of death of the applicant, the power will releases the pending amount (if the applicant has not collected the amount) to the nominee which the candidate has made during the time of initial registration.
1.What is WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme?
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has started this pension scheme. This is after the integration of pension schemes aim at giving financial assistance to the needy in the state.
2. What eligibility criteria have done set by the West Bengal government for applicants to avail of this pension scheme?
Some eligibility criteria have been set by the Government of West Bengal for registration in this pension scheme. The details of which have been provided to you in this article. You are asked to read this item from beginning to end for information related to eligibility criteria.
3. When will the West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme be begun?
The West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme will start simultaneously on 01 April 2020 in the entire state. According to experts, this pension scheme will be launch by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
4. How to download Joy Bangla Pension Scheme online appeal form?
For this, a link to download the application form with details of all the necessary information is provided. This will be within the table in the article.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section. Our team will help you out with your doubts.