WB Health recruitment board has released the vacancy for the post of Staff Nurse of 9333 vacancies. WBHRB stands for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. The main authority has released the online application on 13th March. So, candidates who are waiting to apply for this post can apply online.
Candidates can apply directly from the official website wbhrb.in. Also, the link is provided here. So, before applying candidates need to check all the eligibility criteria.
In this post, all the eligibility criteria and all the necessary information is given. Read down to find it out.
WB Health Recruitment 2020 Details
Important details related to WBHRB Nurse staff Recruitment is discussed below. So, interested candidates can check it from the table mentioned below.
|Name of the Organization||WBHRB|
|Full form||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse( Grade II )|
|Total Number of Vacancies||WB health recruitment for 9333 posts|
|Category of Vacancy||GNM, Basic B.Sc Nursing, and Post Basic B.Sc Nursing|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Category of Job||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Officials are going to conduct the Written Examination/ Interview as a part of the selection process. Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Fees Payment mode||Online|
WB Health Recruitment 2020 Important Date
The important dates of the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board are given below. Candidates can check it below-
|Starting date of Applying Online for WBHRB Recruitment||6th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd March 2020|
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
WB Health Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020
The Eligibility criteria of WBHRB recruitment 2020 2020 for 9333 post is given here. So, candidates can check all the points below-
- So, candidates need to complete General Nursing and Midwifery.
- Also, candidates must have a degree in Basic B.Sc Nursing or
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Knowledge from a recognized institute or University
- Also, candidates should have a Knowledge of Bengali
- and candidates should speak and write Nepali for WB health recruitment
- So, candidates applying for WBHRB Staff Nurse Job should have a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 39 years.
- So, candidates should be a citizen of India
- So, officials of WB health recruitment 2020 conducts Written Examination or Interview for the selection process
- The Application fees for General and OBC category candidates is 210 rupees.
- So, there are no fees for ST, SC Cand PWD category candidates.
Salary or Payscale
- So, for selected candidates, the pay scale is expected to be 29, 800 and
- a minimum salary is 34,136 rupees Per Month for WB health recruitment.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Vacancy Details
The Vacancy details of WB health recruitment 2020 are given below. So, candidates can check it from the table below.
|Name of the Post For||Category Name||Female||Male|
|Basic B.SC Nursing
|Total Number of Vacancies||9333 post|
How to Apply for WB Health Recruitment 9333 Post
The following steps of how to apply for WB health recruitment 2020 are given below. So, candidates can check the below points.
- So, firstly visit the official website mention above.
- Then go and click on the Application login.
- After that click on the ‘New Registration’
- And after that, a new page will open on the display.
- So, now check for the WB health recruitment 2020 link and click on ‘Apply Online’ link
- Then fill the registration details.
- You can do so by entering the Name and Date of Birth.
Also fill Category, Gender, and Mobile number.
- Enter email ID as well and now registration is done.
- After registration, a ‘Registration ID’ and ‘Password’ is generated.
- So, now log in with this ID and Password and click on the Submit button.
- Then complete the fee payment.
- So, after paying the fees Application form will open.
- Before filling the form read all the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Then after reading fill the form with important details.
- Fill the application form by entering your Personal and Educational Qualification details.
- Also Experience Details (if any)
- After that upload passport size photo with signature and
- Check all the details carefully and click on the Submit button
- So, after submitting save the application WB health recruitment form in the PDF format.
- Also, takeout the printout for future preference.