WB Digital Ration Card – WB Ration Card Online Status Check and Process
WB Digital Ration Card: Resident of West Bengal can avail the West Bengal Ration Card Online services provided by the Government of West Bengal department of food & supplies (WBPDS). Through this service, millions of residents have already applied for their rashan card.
The applicant can apply online through wbpds.wb.gov.in and wbpds.gov.in. The wbpds.wb.gov.in is an online portal provided by WBPDS. To apply for WB ration card applicants need to have active mobile no, email, voter Id, aadhar Card, etc. Read the full article to know more.
If any residents get a Ration Card, they can get food grains and essential commodities at a subsidized rate. This is provided by the Public Distribution System (PDS) system is aimed to provide food items and essential commodities to the weaker and vulnerable sections of the society at subsidized rates in the state.
The government of West Bengal’s Department of Food and Supplies is responsible for distributing all the activities related to Food, civil supplies in the state.
WBPDS is the official portal of this department that facilitates transparency in the PDS system. The Ration card plays an important role in this PDS system.
It helps to recognize and provide information about the beneficiaries under the NFSA/RKSY scheme in the state.
In this article, we try to help our visitors on how to apply for West Bengal ration card, digital ration card status, WB Ration Card online form, ration card status, etc.
- WB Digital Ration Card Online Highlights
- Types of Ration Card
- Documents Required For WB Ration Card Form
- How To Apply For WB Digital Ration Card Online
- How To Apply For New Ration Card In West Bengal
- Wbpds Check Application Status
WB Digital Ration Card Online Highlights
In the below, table applicants will get an overview of the details.
|Ration Card||West Bengal Ration card|
|Concerned Department||Department of Food and Supplies, Govt. of West Bengal|
|Official Portal||West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS)|
|Type of ration card||Digital ration card|
|Mode of application||Online and Offline|
|Official website||wbpds.wb.gov.in and wbpds.gov.in|
Types of Ration Card
There are two types of WB Ration card available on the wbpds portal. The details are given below and it will help applicants to identify which is correct for them.
- Form X for Non-Subsidised Ration Card For Rural Area
- Form X for Non-Subsidised Ration Card For Urban Area
West Bengal Ration Card Application Form
To get a Ration Card applicant needs to fill the WB ration card form online or offline on the official website wbpds.wb.gov.in and wbpds.gov.in. The form can also available at WBPDS local office. There is no fee for having a form. Recently, eligibility and Criteria have changed it is advised to check all the eligibility before apply.
If an applicant wants to do corrections on their ration card it can be done online and offline on the official website through West Bengal Ration Card Online service and the applicant needs to enclose the relevant documents. Once the rashan card form is summited successfully we can also check the online ration card status West Bengal.
Below is the basic eligibility criteria for having a WB Digital Ration Card. Every applicant should check before applying.
- Applicants must be from West Bengal and permanent residents.
- The applicant should not have any other ration card in other states and constituencies.
- Applicants with old ration card or temporary ration card are eligible for having a digital ration card.
- Recently married couples are also eligible for WB Digital Ration Card or if they have one they can transfer it to a new address.
West Bengal Ration Card Application Process
The applicants from West Bengal can apply for WB Digital Ration Card by both offline and online mode. In the offline mode applicant need to download the Ration card online form WBPDS portal or wbpds.wb.gov.in and wbpds.gov.in.
There will be two types of forms are available Form X for Non-Subsidised Ration Card For Rural Area and Form X for Non-Subsidised Ration Card For Urban Area. The applicants need to check which is eligible form is correct for them.
The application form must be duly filled with care any mistake can lead to rejection of the form. The residents need to provide their active mobile no and active email address in the rashan card form. The mobile no and email should be active because it will use in future correspondence and in digital ration card status checking.
At the time of submission, applicants need to enclose documents which is mention below in this article. Once the application is submitted it the applicants will be given an application no through this they can check their rashan card status online.
Documents Required For WB Ration Card Form
Below are the documents required for the ration card application. Look at the details here.
- Valid mobile no.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Id/ EPIC
- Email Id
- Old ration card (as applicable if applying for Digital Ration Card)
- Age proof
How To Apply For WB Digital Ration Card Online
- The applicant shall visit the website https://wbpds.gov.in or https://wbpds.wb.gov.in
- On the home page, the applicant shall have to click the link “Application Form for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card (Form-X)”.
- An applicant should enter him 10 digits valid mobile number and click on the “GET OTP” button to get the OTP.
4. An applicant shall enter the OTP sent to the provided mobile number, and click on the “VALIDATE” button to validate the mobile number.
5. Once the mobile number is verified, the applicant needs to select any one option available on the screen.
A. Steps For Existing Digital Ration Card Holder
- An applicant who wants to convert the existing digital card to Non-Subsidised Digital Ration should choose the option Existing Digital Ration Card Holder (AAY, PHH, SPHH, RKSY -I, RKSY-II Card) in the screen.
- Applicant should select his District, Block/Municipality, Gram Panchayet/Ward, Pin Code, Post Office, Police Station, Flat/Premises No., Street/lane No., Ration Card No., Category and click on “DISPLAY” button to view the details.
- Family Member’s details of the applicant will be displayed in the screen.
- The applicant may select all card numbers or partially select the card numbers for Conversion to Non-Subsidised Digital Ration Card and then click on the “VIEW SELECTED LIST” button.
- Applicant then Enter Date Of Birth, EPIC No. (if available otherwise choose “No EPIC” button), AADHAR No. (available), PAN No. (if available) of the selected card number one by one and then click on “SAVE & VIEW” button.
- Verify all the details entered correctly and check the declaration form and do the summation and click on the “SUBMIT” button. ‘Application Submitted Successfully’ message will be displayed along with generated Application No. for further use
How To Apply For New Ration Card In West Bengal
Time needed: 20 minutes.
Follow the Simply Steps And Apply Online. Here we have all the steps.
- Login To Official Website
The applicant who does not have a digital Ration Card and wants to apply for a Non-Subsidised Digital Ration Card should choose the option “New Applicant (Don’t Have Any Digital Ration Card)” on the screen.
Select District, Block/Municipality, Gram Panchayet/Ward, Village, Pin Code, Police Station, Post Office, Old Paper Card Cate select Category, otherwise No Card), Select Fair Price Shop/Ration Dealer information.
- Entering Basic Details
Every Applicant then enters Personal details, his date of Birth, EPIC No. (if available), Aadhar No. (if available), valid Email Id (if available) and click on the “SHOW MEMBER” button.
- Confirm the Details
Please check the details and if details are correct then proceed further
- Add Another Member
Every applicant can add another member by clicking on the ‘Add Another Member’ button and filling all the details of the member and filling all the details of the member and click on the “SHOW MEMBER” button to display the member details in the grid.
Once all the members have been added successfully, the Applicant needs to click on the “SAVE AND VIEW APPLICATION” button
- Verify All Details And Submit
Verify all the details entered correctly and check the declaration form and do the summation and click on the “SUBMIT” button. ‘Application Submitted Successfully’ message will be displayed along with the generated Application No. for further use.
An applicant can download his/her Application by clicking on provided below on the interface using his/her Application No. “DOWNLOAD APPLICATION” button or by clicking on the download link provided below on the interface using his/her Application No. Filled in the Application form that can be downloaded is given below.
Wbpds Check Application Status
To Check WBPDS Check Application Status 2020 follow some important step by step process:-
- Visit Official website of wb digital ration card link – wbpds.gov.in
- Now click on Features “Status”.
- Now Select DDPS/DR
- Select “DCFS/JD”
- Choose “SCFS/RO”
- Choose Renewal years
- Click On View Report
- Check Status
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts here.