VMOU Admission 2020 – Application Form, Admission Dates, Full Process
The Vardhman Mahavir Open University is expected to soon release the VMOU Admission notice for all UG/PG courses. The university is known to offer VMU Admission for a lot of courses under different disciplines. The university will start the VMOU Admission process soon in July 2020 (tentatively).
Every year, the admission notice process was released in March, but this year the process is postponed citing the COVID-19. We will have an in-depth analysis of the whole VMOU Admission process.
VMU is expected to release the VMOU Admission notification later in July 2020. The university is very famous in Bhagalpur, Bihar. Every year, many students fill the application for the VMOU Admission under various UG/PG courses. The students who wish to apply to VMU Admission this year should wait with utmost patience. It has already released a notification citing the delay in the whole admission process.
The students who wish to register themselves for the admission have to appear for an entrance exam as decided by the university authorities. There is a Separate Entrance test for the Undergraduate, postgraduate and the Mphil courses. There is no provision of direct admission to the university.
Important Dates of Vardhman Mahavir Open University
The important timeline of the VMOU Admission process is given in the table below:
|Admission Notice||Last week of June 2020|
|Application dates||July 2020|
|CET for Admission||September 2020|
|Declaration of CET Results||September last week 2020|
|Counselling Process||October 2020|
The Eligibility of all the courses in the VMOU Admission are as follows for all the courses:
- The students must be between the ages group of 18-27 years. The college will give relaxation to the students belonging to the reserved category.
- The candidate applying for the admission should have completed his class XII exam with passing marks.
- The candidates who belong to the reserved category will be given relaxation in terms of age.
- The students appearing for Master’s Course should have completed their Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
Application Process of UG/PG courses
The application link of the VMOU Admission will be active in a few days. The application process of all the courses in the institute are as follows for all the courses:
- Visit the official website and click on the new Admission.
- Then select the course you wish to apply
- After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- After this, upload your photo and enter your academic qualifications.
- Once all things are completed, pay fees about Rs 1000 for the General candidates while 750 for all SC/ST candidates.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth, etc.
- The students are allowed to choose their center as per their preference.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
Documents Required for VMU admission
The candidates have to submit the following documents for the Vardhman Mahavir Open University :
- Printed Application Form of VMU
- Four recent Coloured photo-graph
- Pass Certificate of classes X & XII
- Migration Certificate of class XII
- Character Certificate of the last school attended
- Any Photo Id proof
Vardhman Mahavir Open University CET 2020
The college conducts a common entrance test for the students at different levels. The CET is like a screening process for the students who want to study any course at the college. The institute chooses brilliant minds out of lakhs of application received. The common entrance has become a necessary prerequisite for the VMOU Admission in different colleges.
The CET that is conducted for VMOU Admission for the undergraduate is solely based on the 12th standard. The question asked in the exam is decided on the subjects that the student studies in the 12th standard. The students have to revise their Inter exam syllabus and then sit for the exams for better chances of selection.
The PG CET for admission in the PG courses is based on the Undergraduate subjects. This is a post-graduate CET; hence the question is on a stricter side compared to the UG CET.
The VMU counseling process will start once the college is done with the declaration of the results of the CET. The counseling process will start from the last week of July. The candidates will have to register themselves for the counseling process after the CET results. All those students who are willing for admission in the institute have to appear for the counseling process.
The students should make sure that they are present on the date with all the documents. If they fail to appear that day, that will cost them lose their seats.
VMU CET Admit Card
The Vardhman Mahavir Open University will release the VMU Admission CET Admit Card for its official website. Candidates can download the VMOU admit card from the link mentioned below. The institute will conduct the standard entrance test for the UG/PG courses in July. The college will release the VMOU result in July 2020. The admit card of CET contains the important details of the exams for which he is appearing. The students should download the CET hall ticket and keep it safe for appearing in the exam.