Vikram University Admission 2020 – Eligibility, Fee, Process @EPravesh Mponline
The Vikram University admission is known to offer courses in Undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral programs. The college offers a lot of courses in various streams ranging from bachelor to postgraduation and intermediate courses in the technical and non-technical fields.
The Vikram University Admission process soon in July 2020 (tentatively). Apart from this, the college is also known to provide many courses on a part-time basis for working students.
Vikram University Admission
Vikram University is the famous college in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, and was named after King Vikramaditya. The university is known to offer various technical and non-technical courses in Ujjain, MP. The students who wish to take admission in the college under the 2020-2023 sessions should check the website for regular updates.
It will soon start the admission for all the courses and students who are willing to take admission in the college should keep checking the website for regular updates. The authorities are known to take admission in its program through an interview for elective courses which is held annually in a year. The Vikram University Admission application will available on Epravesh Mponline portal online.
Vikram University Admissions Dates
The college has released the admission dates for the year 2020, find the details in the below table:
|Application process starting date||July 2020|
|Application process ending date||August 2020|
|VU interview date||July 2020|
|Exam results||August 2020|
|Counseling Date||Last week of August 2020|
|New session starts||September 2020|
Vikram University Admission Eligibility
The Eligibility of all the courses in the Vikram University Admissions are as follows for all the courses:
- The candidate’s year of birth should be between 1 October 1984 to 1 October 1988. The college will give relaxation to the students belonging to the reserved category.
- The candidate applying for the admission should have completed his class XII exam with passing marks.
- The students who are applying for admission in the B.E. courses should have passed the XII exam with PCM as their major subjects.
- The candidates who belong to the reserved category will be given relaxation in terms of age.
|UG Courses||PG Courses||Other Courses|
|Social Sciences||Social Science||PG Diploma in Yoga Education & Philosophy|
|Arts||Arts||Diploma in Airfare & Travel Management|
|Commerce||Commerce||PG Diploma in Heritage Management|
|Science||Science||PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management|
|Life Science||Life Science||PG Diploma in Musicology|
|Diploma in Karmakanda|
|Senior Diploma in Russia|
|Diploma in Russia|
|Certificate Courses in Russian, French|
How to Apply?
The application process of all the courses in the Vikram University Admissions are as follows for all the courses:
- Visit the official website vikram.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Index.aspx
- click on new registrations.
- Select the course you wish to apply for
- After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- After this upload your photograph and enter your academic qualifications.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which are about Rs 1000 for the General candidates while 750 for all the SC/ST candidates.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- The students are allowed to choose their center as per their preference.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
Documents Required for admission
Given below is the list of the important documents, that candidates have to submit:
- Printed Application Form
- Four recent Coloured photo-graph
- Pass Certificate of classes X & XII
- Migration Certificate of class XII
- Character Certificate of the last school attended
- Any Photo Id proof
VU Counselling process
The counseling process of Vikram University will start once the college is done with the declaration of the results of the interview. The counseling process will start from the 2nd week of August and the candidates are needed to register themselves for the counseling process in the given time frame. The students should make sure that they are present on the allotted date with all the documents asked as failing to do that will cost them lose their seats.
Vikram University Admit Card
The college will release the Vikram University Admit Card for its summer and winter semester on its official website soon. The candidates can download the admit cards from the link mentioned below. The institute will conduct the interview for the UG/PG courses in the month of June and the results will be out in August 2020.
The admit card of the interview contains the important details of the exams for which he is appearing. The college will release the interview admit card for many of the courses and the remaining courses will be released in the due time. The college releases the interview time table, and then give marks and grades to all the students.
Vikram University Time Table
Vikram University will release the Date Sheet of the UG/PG exams soon on their website. They have already taken the exams of the odd semester of the UG/PG exams. The university offers various courses in law for the UG/PG. The students should regularly check the website to download the datasheet 2020 of various law exams. The students should take a print out of the date sheet for their future use.
It has already conducted its odd semester exams in the month of September and has released the results of the exams. The students should check the official website from time to time. It has released the date sheet of Part 1, 2, 3 of all the courses soon.
The college will release the result and the candidate should print the Time table and keep it safe. It will release the date sheet before the exams. The students should keep a regular check on the website for regular updates. The students will have to enter their roll number and password to download the time table for the year 2020.
How to check the result
The results will be available on the official website after the exams are over. It will be available in the last week of July. The students should keep a tab on the official website to know all the latest information about the results.
- Visit the official website,
- Click on the result section on the screen.
- After that, a page will open with heading results in 2020.
- The scores obtained in the exam will be valid for only one year for the admission process.