Viklang Pension Yojana 2020 (All States) – विकलांग पेंशन योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म
Viklang Pension Yojana 2020 – Everyone has the right to a pension. Be it able or differently able. In order to assist the differently able persons with a better life condition, the government of Uttar Pradesh decided to give financial assistance in the form of a pension scheme. The scheme is called Viklang Pension Yojana. And was launched in the year 2016. Let us take you through the details of the scheme.
Viklang Kalyan Vibhag of Uttar Pradesh govt. is running viklang pension scheme. This is for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs). The complete and latest list of UP viklang pension scheme advantages is till the year 2020-21. which is available at the official website at sspy-up.gov.in. Anyone can access this viklang pension yojana list 2020-21 very easily. Read the full article here.
Viklang Pension Yojana 2020
Under this Viklang Pension Yojana, all the disabled persons (minimum 40% disability) above the age of 18 years whose name appears in the all India final BPL list are entitled to receive Rs. 500 per month. Eligible candidates can fill UP Viklang Pension Scheme 2020 online registration. which is form or the beneficiaries can check pension status and pensioners list of beneficiaries. This is at the official website of social welfare department sspy-up.gov.in.
Viklang pension scheme list 2020-21 can be check here. This is on the basis of district, block and gram panchayat. The complete list of beneficiaries of UP Viklang pension yojana displays the registration number, name, father name, gender, age, category, amount and bank name of each beneficiary on quarterly basis.
विकलांग पेंशन योजना
विकलांग पेंशन योजना 2020 के तहत सभी राज्य के विकलांग (दिव्यांग) लोगो के बैंक के खाते में सरकार आर्थिक मदद के लिए कुछ रकम देगी, इसके लिए आप वेबसाइट पर रजिस्टर करना होगा, सभी राज्य के अलग अलग वेबसाइट पोर्टल बनाया गया है, आप अपने राज्य के ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट से कर सकते है, इस पोस्ट को आप ध्यान से पढ़े अगर आपको कोई दिक्कत हो तो हमें कमेंट में बता सकते है
How to Apply For UP Viklang Pension Yojana Online
Here is the complete method. This is to fill the online application form. Which is for UP Handicapped / Viklangjan Pension Scheme 2020.Follow the steps here. This will help you out. Check this here.
- Firstly visit the official Integrated Pension Portal sspy-up.gov.in
- On the homepage, hit the “Handicap Pension” link in the main menu or photo with “”विकलांग जन पेंशन” title.
- In the new window, hit the “ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें” link.
- Next click at the “New Entry Form” link to open UP Viklang Pension Scheme 2020 Online Application Form.
- Few image for Physically Handicapped Pension Scheme Application Form will appear. This is as follows.
- Here aspirants can fill personal details, bank details, income details, disability details.
- Then click at “Save” button. After wards, ASPIRANTS can click the “Edit Saved Form / Final Submit” option, view all their details. And finally submit their application form.
- Then Aspirants can see their completed application form by links given.
- Finally all the applicants must take a printout of the finally submitted application form. For more details, candidates can see user Manual.
Note: To get 1000 COVID-19 Bihar Corona Sahayata Yojana App click here.
UP Viklang Pension List 2020-21 – How to Check
Checking the complete list of UP viklang pension scheme is here. This is finding your name in the list is very easy. Just follow the given steps to apply Viklang Pension Yojana. This will help you. Follow the steps here.
- Visit the official Integrated Pension Portal of UP Government at http://sspy-up.gov.in.
- The homepage will look similar to given picture, now click on “दिव्यांग पेंशन” image on the homepage of the website as given below.
- Now on the next page click on “पेंशनर सूची (2020-21)” link as shown below.
- Now click the links under your district “जनपद”, block “विकासखण्डं”, gram panchayat “ग्राम पंचायत” as displayed in the below image.
- After clicking the Gram Panchayat Name, click on the number given below the “कुल पेंशनर्स” under the your choice of quarter as instructed.
- After clicking on the number, you will see the complete list of pensioners in the selected village for the selected village, as shown here for Viklang Pension Yojana.
- Beneficiary registration number, name, father name, gender, age, category, amount and bank name are completely visible in this list.
Applicants who are enrolled in the handicapped Pension Scheme of Uttar Pradesh and other states or those who have recently applied for the scheme can check their name online by following the simple procedure given above. The viklang pension list 2020-21 or handicap pension report is now available containing the complete district-wise list of pensioners. Similar process is to be followed to check the name. This is in pensioners list of previous years such as 2019-20, 2018-19, 2017-18 and so on. Read more to know the full details about Viklang Pension Yojana.
Check the Viklang Pension Yojana criteria here. This will help you.Do check here.
- Must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh
- It must be between 18 to 26.
- Person with 40% or more disability
- Monthly income should be less than Rs.1000
Check the criteria here. This will help you to understand Viklang Pension Yojana. Do have a look at this.
- If a disabled person is getting any other Pension
- Owner of three-wheel or four-wheel vehicle
- A disabled person working in Government sectors
These are the documents require for Viklang Pension Yojana. Do have a look at this. Do check this here.
- Disability certificate by the physician. This is of the Chief Medical Officer, Community Health Centre or Primary Health Centre.
- Certificates by trained private practitioners for direct disabilities.
- In cases of mental depression and hearing impaired disabilities. The certificate of disability certificate given by Ram Manohar Lohia Joint Hospital, Gomtisagar, Lucknow is accepted.
- Income certificate declares by MP, MLA, Mayor, Chairman of Nagar Panchayats, President of District Panchayats, Tehsildar, Block Development Officer or Village Head.
- Age proof: Birth certificate or 10th class certificate may be required.
- Any bank account passbook
- ID proof: Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Basement or Ration Card
- A soft copy passport size color picture needs to be upload. The size of the photograph should be less than 20 KB.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section. our team will help you out.