Vidyasiri Scholarship 2021 – Eligibility, Required Document And Process To Apply Online
Vidyasiri Scholarship scheme is started by the state government of Karnataka. The main aim of the government is to offer monetary support to backward category students and for the candidate who is financially weak. Under this scheme, the Karnataka State Government pays the fees which are prescribed by the college. In the form of scholarship So the candidate who wants to complete their higher studies but doesn’t have money to pay the examination fee can get help from the Vidyasiri Scholarship scheme. The Karnataka State Government offers the Vidyasiri Scholarship scheme for SC, ST, OBC, category candidates who is pursuing in 9th,10,11th,12th, undergraduate and postgraduate.
Also Read – UP Scholarship Online Form 2021
Vidyasiri Scholarship Important Dates and Details
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020 Online Application already started. The Last Date to Submit Online Application Is 30th November 2020. Check Table To Get Full Information About Date
|The online Application process start||Soon|
|Last date to submit an application form||30th November 2020|
Important details related to Vidyasiri scholarship are given in a table below:
|Name of the Scholarship||Karnataka Epass scholarship / Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship|
|Applicable for||SC/ST/OBC category students|
|Scholarship issued by||Government of Karnataka|
|Scholarship amount||Rs 1500|
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2021
The eligibility criteria for Vidyasiri scholarship is given below-
- The candidate should be a citizen of Karnataka state.
- The candidate family income should be less than 2 Lakh per annum for both ST and SC.
- The income of applicants parents should not be less than 1 Lakh per annum backward caste and disabled whose guardian annual income not more than 1 Lakh per annum are eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates must have 75% attendance to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidate must be pursuing in post-matric in Karnataka state recognized by the Government.
Required Documents for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2021
The documents which are required during the period of scholarship are listed below. candidate can check it out –
- Aadhaar card or EID number
- SSLC details like Hall ticket number
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- School or College Transfer Certificate
- Scan copy of bank passbook
- Certificate from the respective authority in case of disability or blindness
- Photocopy of the candidate in JPG format
How To Apply Vidyasiri Scholarship 2021
The following steps of how to check the Vidyasiri Scholarship is given below. The candidate who will apply this year for the scholarship can check the procedure.
- Firstly the candidate needs to visit the official website https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/ to apply for Scholarship.
- Then click on the ‘apply online’ link
- After then follow the ‘Fresh for Hostel’ link from the next page.
- Then a new page will appear on your screen.
- Fill all your important details like date of birth, registration number etc
- after filling all the details must fill your parent income details.
- After filling all the credentials properly click on the submit button.
- Note down the page link for further use
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2021 Status
The candidate who wants to check the status of their scholarship needs to go through the official website of the Karnataka Vidyasiri and fill some important details like their registration number, the Application number, academic year, etc.
- Visit Official Website (Link has been provided above in this post)
- Find Status of scholarship
- Click On Link
- Enter Your Application Id which you have been noted after online scholarship
- Click On Submit Button
- You Will get information your scholarship accepted or not.
I am yakob and electrical engineer