Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020 – Application Form, Eligibility, Dates Process
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship is available for the students who are pursuing the Under Graduate Course, ITI, B.E./B.Tech Diploma. Vidyasaarathi Scholarship can be availed by students only if they are residing near ACC plant across India.
The result of the ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship for the financial year 2019-20 has announced on 23-04-2020. The students can check their result from the official website. This scholarship is not available for the employees of the ACC or their children.
It is a technology-enabled initiative by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited to minimize the gap in education finance in the country. It is an online platform for students who can apply for several education schemes.
The education finance schemes are designed & managed by fund providers, industries, and corporate to enhance skill development. The entire online education finance application lifecycle comprises of submission and review of the application, the award of scholarship, disbursement of funds, and renewal of education finance.
Features of Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
The applicants who are interested in this scheme should also know its features. They can check it from the below list:
- It provides important information about several educational scholarships.
- Students can apply to multiple Educational Scholarships & Schemes.
- It provides a facility for Corporate to download & review the application form.
- The educational institutes/corporate can easily register online.
Students can check their Vidyasaarathi Scholarship eligibility criteria according to their course from the below table:
|Under Graduation||Minimum passed with 50% marks in HSC|
|Diploma||The basic minimum marks in SSC should be 50%|
|B.E/B.Tech||Minimum passed with 50% marks in HSC or Minimum passed with 50% marks in diploma|
|I.T.I.||The basic minimum marks in SSC should be 35%|
- This scholarship applies to the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship applicants whose family income is less than Rs.5,00,000 per annum.
- This scheme is not available for the employees of the ACC or their children.
How To Apply for Online Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
Students can check the given steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Visit the official website or click here
- Now click on the “Sign Up” button at the right-hand corner of the homepage this step fill the required details like name, number, mobile id, etc
- Click on the “Submit” button to register your account
- Now you will get the activation link on your registered email id
- In this step, you need to verify your email id, click on the “login” button
- Now you need to fill all the necessary details and complete your profile in Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
- Post that search for the scholarship schemes relevant for you and apply for the same.
- Now submit the application form successfully.
Benefits from Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
Students can check the amount that they will receive in their respective courses from the below list:
- The general Vidyasaarathi Scholarship amount is up to Rs.5000.
- Diploma Students can receive the amount up to Rs.20,000.
- Students of ITI can receive the scholarship up to Rs.20,000
- B.E./B.Tech students can receive the amount up to Rs.30,000
- The financial aid for the Undergraduates students is up to Rs.5000
Important Documents For Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
Here is the list for documents that the applicants must-have to apply for the scholarship:
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- Class 10th& 12th Mark sheet
- Proof of Address
- Student bank passbook
- College fees receipts
- Admission confirmation letter
- Pan Card/Voter Id Card/ Passport are not compulsory
- Latest Income certificate
- 1st year passing mark sheet (for 2nd year students)
- 2nd year passing mark sheet (for 3rd year students)
Current Open Schemes for the financial year 2020-2021
The applicants can check the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship that is available now and if they are interested they can apply for the same on the official website. The open schemes are as follow:
|Name of the course||Last date to apply||Scholarship Amount (INR)|
|Sterling Wilson Pvt Ltd Scholarship for Students Pursuing MBBS Course||30/04/2020||40000.00|
|NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for Class 11||30/04/2020||5000.00|
|NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for Class 12||30/04/2020||5000.00|
|NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for ITI (Vidyasaarathi Scholarship)||30/04/2020||15000.00|
|NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for Under Graduate||30/04/2020||10000.00|
|NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for Post Graduate||30/04/2020||12000.00|