Utkal University Time Table 2020 – Check uuems UG/PG semester Date Sheet
Utkal University Time Table 2020 has been released online on the official website. The University released the exam time table for annual and CBCS semester examinations. Students can also check Utkal University Timetable through the link mentioned on this page. UU Timetable is available in the pdf format. Students can check the exam time table to know the exam name, exam day, date, time, subject and paper. Check out the page for Utkal University Timetable 2020.
Utkal University Time Table 2020
Before appearing for the examination, students must register themselves for the University exam. Undoubtedly, the examination forms are available online at the official website. However, eligible students must fill the examination form and submit it along with the examination fees on or before the last date. No applications will accept after that under any circumstances. Check the table for Utkal University Timetable.
How To Check Utkal University Time Table 2020
Utkal University will release the UU timetable online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check Utkal University Timetable 2020.
- Firstly, visit the official Utkal University Examination Management System website, uuems.in
- Similarly, Utkal University’s EMS official website will open.
- Go to the ‘Recent Notice’ section and click on the time table link.
- Finally, check the Utkal University timetable. Download it and take a printout of it for future reference.
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Exam Authority Name||Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Exam Name||UG/PG Examination 2020|
|Timetable Release||February 2020|
|Exam Date||April/May 2020|
Details on Utkal University Time Table 2020
Check out the details to be printed on Utkal University Timetable.
- Exam Name
- Time Schedule
- Exam Day
- Exam Date
- Subject and Paper
- Controller of Examination
The following are some important instructions that the students appearing for the University examination must follow and check Utkal University Time Table.
- Firstly, candidates should be present at their respective place of examination, 30 minutes before the time of commencement of the paper.
- Candidates coming after the commencement of the exam shall not enter the examination hall.
- Candidates cannot take anything except pens, pencils, rubbers, stencils, calculators, and drawing instruments into the examination hall.
- Undoubtedly, a loan or exchange of the above materials is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, inside the examination hall.
- Similarly, seating in the examination hall with any electronic gadgets treated as Copy Case (U.F.M. Case).
- Finally, avoid any malpractice during the exam; otherwise, students will be debarred from the examination.
Utkal University conducts annual and CBCS examinations for various courses. Similarly, students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next higher semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below with Utkal University Time Table.
- First and foremost, make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Secondly, prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Likewise, make a proper study timetable and also follow it.
- Importantly, prepare from the previous year’s question paper as much as possible.
- Revise syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Finally, practice from University Test or Class Test.
Utkal University Admit Card 2020
Utkal University Admit Card releases online at the official website. Without a doubt, the university releases the admit card for the semester examination. Similarly, students can access Utkal University Admit Card by providing the required credentials. Importantly, every student appearing for the examination must carry the admit card on each day of the exam. In the same way, it is also important to carry one valid identity card also on the exam day. Additionally, students can download the admit card if they have submitted the exam fees. Finally, no student can enter the examination hall without the admit card.
Utkal University Result 2020
The mark sheet issued by the university shall be the final Utkal university result. Similarly, a student is declared as pass if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks or more than the pass marks. The marks required to pass in the exam are 33 marks or above. It is equally important to pass in both theory and practical paper. Students who are unable to pass in the exam or fail in a subject must clear the paper in the next semester exam conducted by the university. In case students are satisfied with the marks then apply for the revaluation.
About the University
Utkal University also known as Vani Vihar is the oldest university in Odisha and the 17th-oldest university in India located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating university. The present campus at Vani Vihar located on a sprawling 399.9-acre area in the heart of Bhubaneswar.
The university campus located in the heart of Bhubaneswar city. All the Postgraduate departments and the law college are inside the campus. The central library of the university has a name “Parija Library” after the eminent botanical scientist Prana Krushna Parija. The Distance Education Centre is also inside the campus.
There are at present 27 masters departments at the university campus for studies and research in various disciplines of Science, Humanities, Business administration, Social science, Law, and Commerce. There are about 3000 students in the master’s departments in the university. It is the largest affiliating university in the country with 267 affiliated general colleges, 15 law colleges, 6 medical and pharmacy colleges.