Utkal University Admission 2020- Admission process, Application, Eligibility
The Utkal University will conduct the entrance test for Utkal University Admission 2020. Similarly, candidates can apply for the test in online mode. After qualifying the Utkal university entrance test, candidates will get opportunities in various master’s courses.
One should carefully go through the eligibility guidelines for failing to do so; the application will be rejected. After a successful application, candidates will be issued an admit card. Read the article given below to know in detail about the Utkal University Admission 2020.
Utkal University Admission 2020
Utkal University Admission 2020 is based on the Entrance Test conducted by the university. Likewise, the candidates will have to fill the online application form first. However, candidates who will fill the application form will be able to give the entrance test. Candidates qualifying the Utkal University Entrance Test will get admission to the PG Regular & Sponsered Courses offered by the university under various disciplines.
Utkal University Admission 2020- Important Dates
Following are the important dates regarding Utkal University Admission 2020-
|Application form start date||April 2020|
|Application form submission end date(Online)||May 2020|
|Application form submission end date(Offline)||May 2020|
|Admit card Release||May 2020|
|Entrance exam date||May 2020|
|Result declaration||June 2020|
Utkal University 2020 Application Form
- Firstly, applicants who are interested in joining the courses from Utkal University have to clear the entrance exam that is set by the university.
- To clear the entrance exam, the applicants have to fill the Application Form, which will be available on the University Website.
- However, Applicants have to register first on the official website to fill the Application Form.
The information in regards to the fee is as per below:
- Fee for the M.Tech course is Rs 1000/-
- Fee for all other courses is Rs 600/-
The application forms will be available in online mode. Following are the steps to fill the application form for Utkal University Admission 2020
- Firstly, visit the official website www.utkaluniversity.nic.in
- Click on the “Apply now” option.
- In case a candidate is applying for the first time, they should register by entering basic details such as valid & active Mobile Number and a valid and active e-mail ID.
- A login ID and password are given in the registered e-mail ID. Click on ‘Save and Proceed’
- Additionally, candidates will have to provide personal information such as educational background, degree, qualification.
- Here in this section, candidates will have to upload the documents as per the guidelines laid by the university instruction.
- Candidates will receive the OTP on the mobile number. Enter the required details and click on the “Submit” button.
- After successful registration, candidates will direct to the payment gateway. It is done through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card using SBI E-Pay in online mode.
- Finally, click on the “Final Submit” option. Take a printout of the Utkal university application for future reference.
Candidates must check the following details regarding Utkal University Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed the tenth and twelfth class from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant stream in above mention examination.
- Age limit: there is no specific age limit prescribed by the university to apply.
- Candidates who want to pursue admission in desire courses offered by Utkal University should check all terms and conditions fixed by the authority.
- Different courses have different criteria, so go through the Utkal University 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
- Firstly, this is an offline exam (Pen paper mode)
- Similarly, the questions in the paper will be MCQ type questions with four options.
- Likewise, the applicants will get 1 hour to solve the paper.
- The question paper will come with the instructions so applicants should read the instruction first and then start the paper.
- Only a Black & Blue ball pen will be allowed to write the paper.
- Finally, applicants can select only one correct answer from four options.
Utkal University Admit Card 2020
Authorities will release the admit cards of the applicants in online mode on the official portal. Similarly, applicants need to visit the official website of the university using the credentials given at the time of registration to get the admit card.
Moreover, applicants should download the admit card from the official website of the university. Undoubtedly, applicants must keep some copies of the downloaded admit card for further reference. Authorities will never send the admit cards of the applicants by post or in person.
Admit cards are important documents that contain the basic information of the applicant and some instructions for the exam. Without a doubt, the admit card is a mandatory document to carry at the time of examination. However, applicants should keep the admit card safely as it is an important document during the admission procedure.
Utkal University Result 2020
Authorities are responsible for releasing the Utkal University Result of the entrance exam. Undoubtedly, authorities will announce the results of the entrance exam in online mode on the university’s official website.
Likewise, applicants should visit the university’s official website to get the result of the entrance exam. Additionally, to see the results of the entrance exam, applicants need to use their credentials, roll number, and date of birth on the official portal.
Applicants should save the result and download the same for further usage. However, applicants need to keep some copies of the downloaded result for future reference. Finally, the result is an important document at the time of further admission procedure also.