UTET Application Form 2020 – UTET Registration, Exam Pattern, Admit Card
Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) conducts the UTET exam annually. The application form for the UTET teacher exam would be live in the month of July 2020. Candidates must ensure to carefully fill the UTET application as soon as it goes live on the official website.
The Board is likely to conduct the exam in the month of November 2020 once the submission of the UTET Application form 2020 is over. The UTET exam 2020 results would likely be available in the month of December 2020. Candidates preparing for the UTET exam must visit the official website of UBSE regularly to get the latest updates.
UTET Application Form
Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education will shortly release the UTET Application form on its official website. Aspirants who full-fill the eligibility criteria for the exam can check the notification of the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) once the board release exam notification and makes things official. The expected date of the exam is November 2020. Post exam the students can check the UTET result 2020 with their roll number and all the details as per the UTET Admit card 2020.
UTET exam is a part of the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education’s annual calendar and is held once in a year. Candidates who are willing to become the teachers in the state of Uttarakhand can apply for the exam. Candidates who would successfully clear the UTET exam 2020, will become the teacher at primary and upper primary levels. Students can get all the important information about the entrance exam from time to time through the official website.
Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test Important Dates
Aspirants preparing for the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test must note the important dates associated with it. For the convenience of the aspirants, we have listed the important dates here take a look:
|UTET Application Form||July 1st week, 2020|
|Publishing of Admit Card on the official website||October 4th week, 2020|
|Date of exam||November 1st week, 2020|
|Expected date of Result||December 2020|
Aspirants must note that these dates are tentative in nature. Considering the prevailing conditions the dates can be pushed further. The final decision in this regard will be taken by the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education.
How To Fill UTET Application Form
Applicants need to fill the UTET application form as soon as it goes live. The process to fill the UTET Application form 2020 is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the UBSE
- Click the link of UTET application form
- Now go to “Click here for New Registration” and click on it
- Enter your details like Candidate Name, email address, mobile number, etc, and then register
- You would get a login ID and password
- In the next step, you have to log in with your email address (login ID) and password
- An application form will get opened, where you have to fill your personal details, contact details, address, educational details, and also need to upload photo & signature.
- In the next step, you have to preview application form and then click on submit
- Once done with that you will be redirected to the payment page
- You can pay via Net banking/ Debit card/Credit card/Challan to successfully submit the application form.
Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test Exam Pattern 2020
Students looking to take the UTET 2020 exam must take note of the exam pattern. The detailed exam pattern is explained below:
|Name of the Exam||Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Number of Papers||2|
|Language||Hindi & English|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
UTET Admit Card
UTET admit card is expected to be released in the month of October 2020. The candidates can only download it by visiting the official website of the Board. They can check the link of the admit card on the home page. Candidates are advised to have correct login details to download the admit card. It will also help in checking UTET result.
How to download UTET Admit Card
Aspirants can download the UTET admit card 2020 by following the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of the Uttarakhand Boards of Secondary Education.
- Click on the link for the UTET admit card 2020.
- Login with your details like Registration No & DOB.
- Click on the admit card option and download it.
- You can take a printout of Admit card