UPTET Online Form 2019 | Important Dates, Process To Fill UPTET Online Form 2019
UPTET Online form – UPTET stands for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Aptitude Test. Uttar Pradesh Teacher Aptitude Test is an annual and state level eligibility test which is organized by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB). UPBEB organizes the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Aptitude Test for the recruitment of the Primary and Secondary teachers in the government and public school in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Teacher Aptitude Test (UPTET) is a paper and pen-based test which is scheduled every year in the month of October. The test has two sets of paper for the Primary and Secondary teachers which consist 150 objective type question.
UPTET Online Form 2019 Highlights
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Aptitude Test 2019 important highlights are provided below. Candidate can check it from the table given below-
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Tese(UPTET)|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board(UPBED)|
|Exam Type||State Level Eligibility Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Admit Card||October 2019|
|Exam Date||October 2019|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Post Offered||Primary and Secondary School Teacher|
|Medium of Exam||Hindi and English|
UPTET Online form 2019 Important Dates
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Aptitude Test 2019 important dates are provided below. Since the confirmed date has not been released yet the expected date has been given so that can candidate can start preparing themselves. For the latest updates candidates are asked to follow the official website. Candidate can check it from the table given below-
|Releasing of UPTET 2019 Notification||Expected August 2019|
|Availability of UPTET 2019 Online Application Form||Expected August – September 2019|
|Short Window for UPTET 2019 Form Correction||Expected September 2019|
|Issuance of 2019 UPTET Admit Card||Expected October 2019|
|UPTET 2019 Exam Date||Expected October 2019|
|Availability of UPTET 2019 Answer Key||Expected January 2020|
|Declaration of UPTET 2019 Result||Expected April 2020|
UPTET Online Application Form 2019
UPTET online application form can be filled only through online mode only. Candidate can fill the online form by going to the official website of the upbasiceduboard.gov.in. It is expected that the UPTET online form will be released from August 2019.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
How to Fill UPTET Online Application Form 2019
The following steps of how to fill UPTET online Application form is discussed below. Candidate can follow these simple steps and fill their UPTET online Application form –
- Candidate needs to visit the official website of UPTET.
- It is compulsory for all the candidate to mention the district from where they want to give the examination.
- Candidate needs to select their photo ID proof and enter the ID number in the UPTET online Application form.
- Candidate needs to upload their recent size photograph along with their signature in the online Application form.
- Candidates need to upload some documents in order to seek for the Applicants reservation.
- Then-candidate need to pay the application fee via online or offline mode.
- Then before submitting the form candidate need to check all the details once again correctly so that the form is an error-free.
- After submission of the UPTET online Application form candidate will get a system generated registration number and password.
- Then the candidate can log in to the official website with the help of registration number and password and access the UPTET online Application form which they submitted.
- Candidate needs to take out the printout of their UPTET online Application form for further use.
UPTET Online Application form 2019 Fees
|General Candidates||INR 400|
|Other Backward Category||INR 400|
|Schedule Cast(SC)||INR 200|
|Schedule Tribe(ST)||INR 200|
|Physically challenged Candidates||Exempted|
Details mentioned in UPTET Online Application form 2019
Candidate needs to know the details which they will fill in the UPTET application form.
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Enter the full name not more than 50 words|
|Gender||Chose Gender among Male, Female or Transgender|
|Category||Choose Category among General/OBC/SC or ST, etc. from the drop-down list|
|Academic Details||Enter qualification in the order of latest to oldest|
|Correspondence Details||fill the communication details such as the mobile number and email address accurately|