UPSC (Union Public Service Commission of India) always gives premium career opportunities to the candidates. This time it also doesn’t let us down. The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) recently released a notification regarding selection of fresh candidates for various pots. The aspirants can further check for the details in the official site of UPSC, www.upsc.gov.in. Here we give to you every detail regarding this notification with eligibility, experience needed, interview dates and age limit.
|Notification Issued||8th June, 2018|
|Application Process Starts||8th June, 2018|
|Last Date for Application||28th June, 2018|
|Last date for receiving the Application by Post||29th June, 2018|
|Livestock Officer||1 posts|
|Senior Instructor||1 posts|
|Assistant Director||1 posts|
|Airworthiness Officer||41 posts|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel||1 posts|
|Superintendent Translation||2 posts|
|Assistant Professor||5 posts|
|Associate Professor||7 posts|
Some Other Vacancy By UPSC
|Livestock Officer||Any Graduate|
|Senior Instructor||Any Graduate|
|Airworthiness Officer||Any Graduate, B.Tech/BE|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel||LLM|
|Professor||Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Assistant Professor||Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Associate Professor||Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Livestock Officer||2 – 5 years|
|Senior Instructor||3 – 5 years|
|Assistant Director||2 – 5 years|
|Airworthiness Officer||3 – 5 years|
|Director||3 – 5 years|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel||3 – 5 years|
|Superintendent Translation||3 – 5 years|
|Professor||3 – 5 years|
|Assistant Professor||2 – 5 years|
|Associate Professor||2 – 5 years|
|Post||Pay Scale (Rs)|
|Livestock Officer||9300- 34800|
|Senior Instructor||15600- 39100|
|Assistant Director||Level 7 of CPC|
|Airworthiness Officer||Level 10 of CPC|
|Director||Level 12 of CPC|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel||Level 7 of CPC|
|Superintendent Translation||Level 7 of CPC|
|Professor||37400 – 67000|
|Assistant Professor||15600 – 39100|
|Associate Professor||37400 – 67000|
|Post||Age Limit (Max)|
|Livestock Officer||35 years|
|Senior Instructor||35 years|
|Assistant Director||35 years|
|Airworthiness Officer||35 years|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel||35 years|
|Superintendent Translation||35 years|
|Professor||50 – 55 years|
|Assistant Professor||35 years|
|Associate Professor||50 years|
Age relaxations are applied as per governmental rules for reserved category candidates.
How to Apply
- Go to the official site of UPSC, http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the Notification No. 11/2018.
- Fill up online details
- Click on Final submit.
- Pay the fees.
- Print the confirmation page.
The application fees for all 67 post will be rupees 25 only.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
Candidates will be selected as by personal interview round. The short listing of application will be done by UPSC once the process for applying over. The date and venue f the interview will be announced later. Selected candidates will further communicated by emails and official site of UPSC. Candidates are advised to check the site regularly for further updates.
Certificate/ Document in respect of Age relaxation for:
- Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs in prescribed proforma from competent authority.
- Central/UT Government Employees/Servants in prescribed proforma from the competent authority issued after the date of advertisement.
- Meritorious Sports persons in prescribed proforma from competent authority.
- Widows/Divorced Women/Women Judicially separated from Husbands.
- Persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.
- Persons seeking age relaxation under special provision/ order.
- Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- Certificate(s) in respect of claim regarding Professional Registration, Language, Publications, NET, GATE, Conference, Internship.
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
Official Notification Download Link
Here we give you the official notification for UPSC Recruitment 2018 for 67 Livestock Officer, Senior Instructor and Others. Download now: