UPSC Exam 2019 Dates out Now: Important Information.
UPSC Exam 2019: UPSC announced their exam date for civil services preliminary and mains examination 2019 on their upsc.gov.in. According to the annual calendar 2019 of UPSC, the IAS Prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted on June 2, 2019, and IAS mains will be conducted on September 20, 2019. The online application form for civil services preliminary exam 2019 will be available from February 19, 2019.
Candidates, those are willing to appear for the exam need to register online on the official website (upsc.gov.in). Candidates should scan their photo, educational certificates and Id’s and uploads it to the portal. Candidates should fill all the details like Name, Address, and Mobile No, etc.
UPSC Exam Educational Eligibility
Candidates who are applying should have a graduation degree in any stream from any University which is affiliated from University Grants Commission (UGC).
Candidates who have appeared in qualification examination and are waiting for their results are also eligible to apply.
UPSC Exam Paper Pattern
The examination is organized into three stage
- Preliminary Examination (Written Test)
- Main Examination (Written Test)
- Personality Test (Interview)
Question papers set in both Hindi and English, the duration of each paper is 2 hours. For more information about this exam click here.
UPSC Exam Reservation Criteria
- UPSC has given the reservation of seats for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and PH category.
- The reservation in vacancies to candidates from SC/ST and OBC category which ranges from 16% to 25% of the total vacancies.
- The category wise vacancies will be declared after the final exam.
UPSC Exam Age Relaxation
The given date of birth in 10th or School Leaving Certificate or in an equivalent 10th certificate recognized by any Indian Education board. Candidates those who are applying for UPSC Mains required submitting these certificates at the Mains. Relaxation for upper age limit according to the category the candidate belongs. The relaxation details are given below:
- Up to 5 years if a candidate belongs to SC/ST
- Up to 3 years if a candidate belongs to OBC category
- There are Up to 5 years if an applicant had been domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir from January 1st, 1980 to December 31st, 1989.
- Up to 3 years in case of Defence Services Personnel
- Up to 5 years in the case of Ex-Servicemen along with ECOs/SSCOs and Commissioned Officers, who have served at least 5 years of Military Services.
- Up to 10 years in the case of orthopedically handicapped candidates blind, deaf, and mute.
UPSC Exam Clearing Tips
- UPSC aspirant must develop a methodology of right attitude, smart work, hard work, right approach, proper guidance.
- Candidates should give online mock test which is easily available on the internet. It will help in building confidence.
- The aspirant may join some Classroom teaching and coaching academies for proper guidance and approach it will help you in clearing the exam.
- Most of the question ane opinion based so it is aspirant must clear their thoughts and ideas before the exam.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
For free government job alert and upcoming vacancy click here.