Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the UPSC CDS Notification 2021. Now, the applicants can refer for UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2021 through online mode; no other mode of application will be accepted. The online applications will be received by 17 November 2020. Review Online Application Link, Important Dates, Application Procedure, Eligibility, Selection Process Here in this article.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC
Check the criteria here. It will help candidates out. These criteria for the UPSC CDS Notification 2021 will help candidates out.
- The applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they satisfy all the
- Eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
- Their admission at all the examination stages will be merely provisional subject to satisfying the designated Eligibility conditions.
- Verification of qualification conditions with reference to original documents will be taken up only after the applicant has passed the interview/Personality Test.
How to Apply For UPSC
Follow the steps here to apply for the UPSC CDS 2021.
- Applicants are expected to apply online by using the website http://upsconline.nic.in.
- The Commission has launched the withdrawal of application for those .applicants who do not want to perform for the examination.
- Applicant should have features of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter
- Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card advertised by the
- State/Central Government.
- The data of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form.
- The applicants will have to upload an examined copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her.
- This Photo ID Card will be used for all future use, and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while looking for an Examination/Personality Test/SSB.
Important Dates And Events
Check the table here to know more about the UPSC CDS Notification.
|Online Applications can be filled up to||17th November 2020 till 6:00 PM.|
|online Applications can be withdrawal|| 24.11.2020 to 30.11.2020 till|
Check the PDF here to know more about the topic. Here we give full details of the UPSC CDS Notification 2021.
UPSC CDS 2021 Highlights
Check the table here. To know more about the UPSC CDS Notification 2021 look here.
|Name of exam||Combined Defence Services Examination|
|Conducted by||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam mode||Two hours|
|Language of question paper||English and Hindi|
|Exam Fees||Rs 200|
|Exam purpose||To select aspirants as Commissioned Officers in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force|
|CDS 1 vacancies||345|
|No of the test cities||41|
UPSC CDS 1 2021 Vacancy
The applicants will get admission to
|Agancy Name||Location||No Of Post|
|Indian Military Academy||Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy||Ezhimala||26|
|Air Force Academy||Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy||Chennai (Madras)||170|
|Officers Training Academy||Chennai||70|
UPSC CDS Exam Pattern
For Entry to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy
|General Knowledge||100||2 hours|
|Elementary Mathematics||100||2 hours|
For Entry to Officer Training Academy
|General Knowledge||100||2 hours|
There will be Negative Marking for wrong answers
CDS 2021 FAQs
Q. What is the salary granted to candidates?
A. The cadets are paid Rs 56,100 monthly. During training, the stipend to the cadets is Rs 6000 per month.
Q. Can girls employ for the CDS exam?
A. Yes, girls can apply.
Q. Can I give the CDS exam after class 12?
A. No, to be eligible for the exam applicants must have passed graduation.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment s