UP Scholarship Online Form 2020 – UP Scholarship Apply Now Process and Important Steps For 2020
UP Scholarship 2020 starts every year in the month of July-August and allows candidates to apply for the scholarship until the month of September to October. Candidates who are from the state of Uttar Pradesh can apply for the scholarship under categories like Pre-Matric (class 9and 10), Post-Matric (class 11 and 12) and other courses other than 11 and 12.
|यूपी Scholarship ऑनलाइन शुरू हो चूका है, आप निचे दिए गये जानकारी को पढ़कर आसानी से अपना फॉर्म खुद से ऑनलाइन कर सकते है, हम जल्दी ही विडियो बनायेंगे जिसमे आपको ऑनलाइन करने का जानकारी देंगे हिंदी में|
UP Scholarship Important Dates 2020
Candidates who will apply for the scholarship should know that there are many dates to remember. Given below is the table in which candidates can comprise the Important dates of UP Scholarship application and correction.
|यूपी scholarship के फाइनल तारीख है, इससे पहले आप अपना ऑनलाइन कर ले|
|UP Scholarship Important Dates|
|S.N||Events||Pre-Matric(class 9 and 10)||Post -Matric ( class 11 and 12)||Other courses (other than 11 and 12)|
|1||Application Start||01 July 2019||01/07/2019||01/07/2019|
|2||Last Date to Apply Online||10/09/2019||10/10/2019||10/10/2019|
|3||Last Date to Complete the form||10/09/2019||10/10/2019||10/10/2019|
|4||Last Date to submit the Hard copy in the Institutions||10.12.2019||10/12/2019||10/12/2019|
|5||Last Date of Correction Form||17/09/2019||17/10/2019||17/10/2019|
UP Scholarship 2020 Eligibility
The Eligibility criteria of UP Scholarship is given below in a Table format. Candidates who will apply for the UP Scholarship can check it below-
|S.No||Scholarship Category||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||UP Pre-Matric Scholarship (class 9 and 10)|
|2||UP Post-Matric Scholarship (class 11 and 12)|
|3||UP Other Courses Scholarship (other than 11 and 12)|
Scholarship Application Fee is Free. You don’t need to pay any amount online. Just Online Your Form Via Official Website. You can easily online your form from using a laptop or go to a cybercafe. Follow Below Steps.
Application Fee – Free
Required Documents for UP Scholarship 2020
List of required documents is given below-
- Last Qualification Mark Sheet
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Adhar Card Number
- Latest scanned passport size photograph
- UP scholarship is equally accessible for all the candidates belonging to any of the caste categories viz. General, OBC, SC, ST.
- Applicants from those colleges, which are excluded by the authority, are not eligible to apply for the scholarship. These excluded colleges include Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management, Hathras, Excellence College of Professional Studies, Meerut and Shri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Baghpat.
- It is relevant for students to attach a hardcopy of the photocopy of the bank passbook with the application form.
- Students must submit the application form in the department concerned in person and must collect the receipt.
- Applicants must provide their own working email ID and mobile phone number.
- All the information and documents provided by the applicant must be authentic and genuine. If the provided information is found wrong, then the application and data saved will be rejected.
- Suspecting applications will not be forwarded for scholarship and will be rejected at the same moment.
- Fail pupils are not eligible and must not apply for the scholarship.
- Students who have applied for the scholarship or willing to apply are encouraged to not share their personal details, bank account number, IFSC code, class 10th/12th roll number, password, and other sensitive information to anyone.
- Pupils can check their application status from time to time on the official website.
- They just need their ID and password formed at the time of application to view the scholarship status.
- Students who are already registered with the portal have to renew the account by adding the updates. No fresh registration is required.
- All updates regarding the scholarship are renewed on the official portal in a regular interval of time. Applicants are requested to stay in contact for regular updates.
- Applicants are submitted to check the scholarship updates on the portal on a regular basis. They must follow all the instructions timely and carefully so that they cannot miss the chance to get the scholarship.
How To Apply UP Scholarship Form 2020
Candidates can check the easy steps of how to apply for UP Scholarship given below-
Step 1 – To ensure successful application for a UP Scholarship, firstly candidates need to register themselves at official website Click Here
- After getting successfully registered at the UP Scholarship Portal, candidates need to login to the portal using their registration number, date of birth and password.
- So after logging in visit the UP Scholarship Portal.
- Then candidates need to click on the “STUDENT” button.
- So now select their respective login of scholarship for which they are applying out of the following-
- Pre-Matric -Fresh Login
- Pre-Matric -Renewal Login
- Post-Matric-Fresh Login
- Post-Matric-Renewal Login
- Other Courses other than 11 and 12-Fresh Login
- . Other Courses other than 11 and 12-Renewal Login
- So to enter Dashboard candidates need to enter their registration number, date of birth and password.
- Then after filling all the details, you will see a new page will open with important instructions, candidates need to read all the important details carefully.
- So, after reading the instructions, candidates need to click on the “PROCEED” button.
- Then candidates will be directed to the User Dashboard.
- After reaching User Dashboard candidates need to click on the “APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP”button to reach the UP Scholarship Application form.
- So, after that candidates need to fill all the important details.
- After filling all the details and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Then again candidates need to visit the Dashboard and click on the “UPLOAD DOCUMENTS).
- Then Upload all your Documents and then click the “SUBMIT “button.
- After submitting the application form candidates are asked to take out the printout of it for future use.
So, the fresh candidate is those who have not to apply the previous year. So they can click on new registration and registered yourself and fill the application form.
If you registered yourself in previous years, now click on the renewal application and fill old application ID and date of birth and click on submit upload supporting document and click on submit.
If You Have Any Problem regarding Please Comment below, Our Team Help You Better.
There are three types of UP Pre-Matric Scholarship, the UP Post-Matric Scholarship and the UP Other Courses Scholarship.
Yes, class 9th students can apply scholarship for the UP Pre-Matric Scholarship.
The family income should be 1 Lakh per annum to be eligible for the UP Pre-Matric Scholarship.
yes, you can renew scholarship by entering old application id and date of births.
The family income should be 2Lakh per annum to be eligible for UP Post-Matric Scholarship.
The family income should be 2Lakh per annum to be eligible for UP Other Courses Scholarship.
The last date for UP Scholarship is 10/09/2019.
The last date for the submission of hardcopy is 10th Dec 2019
from the official Website, You can check UP Scholarship Status. Follow the article
Yes, SC/ST/OBC/GENERAL/MINORITY category is eligible for applying to this UP Scholarship.
17/09/2019 is the last date for the correction of form for all types of scholarship.
So, there is no fee for applying for the scholarship.