UP Scholarship Online Form 2019 – UP Scholarship Apply Now Process and Important Steps For 2019
UP Scholarship starts every year in the month of July-August and allows candidates to apply for the scholarship until the month of September to October. Candidates who are from the state of Uttar Pradesh can apply for the scholarship under the categories like Pre-Matric (class 9and 10), Post-Matric (class 11 and 12) and other courses other than 11 and 12.
|यूपी Scholarship ऑनलाइन शुरू हो चूका है, आप निचे दिए गये जानकारी को पढ़कर आसानी से अपना फॉर्म खुद से ऑनलाइन कर सकते है, हम जल्दी ही विडियो बनायेंगे जिसमे आपको ऑनलाइन करने का जानकारी देंगे हिंदी में|
UP Scholarship Important Dates 2019
Candidates who will apply for the scholarship should know that there are many dates to remember. Given below is the table in which candidates can comprise the Important dates of UP Scholarship application and correction.
|यूपी scholarship के फाइनल तारीख है, इससे पहले आप अपना ऑनलाइन कर ले|
|UP Scholarship Important Dates|
|S.N||Events||Pre-Matric(class 9 and 10)||Post -Matric ( class 11 and 12)||Other courses (other than 11 and 12)|
|1||Application Start||01 July 2019||01/07/2019||01/07/2019|
|2||Last Date to Apply Online||10/09/2019||10/10/2019||10/10/2019|
|3||Last Date to Complete the form||10/09/2019||10/10/2019||10/10/2019|
|4||Last Date to submit the Hard copy in the Institutions||10/12/2019||10/12/2019||10/12/2019|
|5||Last Date of Correction Form||17/09/2019||17/10/2019||17/10/2019|
UP Scholarship 2019 Eligibility
The Eligibility criteria of UP Scholarship is given below in a Table format. Candidates who will apply for the UP Scholarship can check it below-
|S.No||Scholarship Category||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||UP Pre-Matric Scholarship (class 9 and 10)|
|2||UP Post-Matric Scholarship (class 11 and 12)|
|3||UP Other Courses Scholarship (other than 11 and 12)|
Scholarship Application Fee is Free. You don’t need to pay any amount online. Just Online Your Form Via Official Website. You can easily online your form from using a laptop or go to a cybercafe. Follow Below Steps.
Application Fee – Free
Required Documents for UP Scholarship 2019
List of required documents is given below-
- Last Qualification Mark Sheet
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Adhar Card Number
- Latest scanned passport size photograph
How To Apply UP Scholarship Form 2019
Candidates can check the easy steps of how to apply for UP Scholarship given below-
Step 1 – To ensure successful application for a UP Scholarship, firstly candidates need to register themselves at official website Click Here
- After getting successfully registered at the UP Scholarship Portal, candidates need to login to the portal using their registration number, date of birth and password.
- After logging in visit the UP Scholarship Portal.
- After then candidates need to click on the “STUDENT” button and select their respective login of scholarship for which they are applying out of the following-
- Pre-Matric -Fresh Login
- Pre-Matric -Renewal Login
- Post-Matric-Fresh Login
- Post-Matric-Renewal Login
- Other Courses other than 11 and 12-Fresh Login
- . Other Courses other than 11 and 12-Renewal Login
- Then to entering Dashboard candidates need to enter their registration number, date of birth and their password.
- Then after filling all the details, you will see a new page will open with important instructions, candidates need to read all the important details carefully.
- After reading the instructions, candidates need to click on the “PROCEED” button.
- After that candidates will be directed to the User Dashboard.
- Then after reaching User Dashboard candidates need to click on the “APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP”button to reach the UP Scholarship Application form.
- After that candidates need to fill all the important details.
- After filling all the details and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Then again candidates need to visit the Dashboard and click on the “UPLOAD DOCUMENTS).
- Then Upload all your Documents and then click the “SUBMIT “button.
- After submitting the application form candidates are asked to take out the printout of it for future use.
The fresh candidate is those who have not to apply the previous year, can click on new registration and registered yourself and fill the application form.
If you registered yourself in previous years, now click on the renewal application and fill old application ID and date of birth and click on submit upload supporting document and click on submit.
If You Have Any Problem regarding Scholarship Please Comment below, Our Team Help You Better.
There are three types of UP Pre-Matric Scholarship, UP Post-Matric Scholarship and UP Other Courses Scholarship.
Yes, class 9th student can apply scholarship for UP Pre-Matric Scholarship.
The family income should be 1 Lakh per annum to be eligible for UP Pre-Matric Scholarship.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
yes you can renew scholarship by entering old application id and date of births.
The family income should be 2Lakh per annum to be eligible for UP Post-Matric Scholarship.
The family income should be 2Lakh per annum to be eligible for UP Other Courses Scholarship.
The last date for UP Scholarship is 10/09/2019.
The last date for the submission of hardcopy is 10/12/2019
from the official Website, You can check UP Scholarship Status. Follow the article
Below are the list of documents required for UP Scholarship:
• Last Qualification Mark Sheet
• Income Certificate
• Caste Certificate
• Bank Passbook
• Fee Receipt Number
• Annual Non-Refundable Amount
• Enrollment Number
• Adhar Card Number
• Latest scanned passport size photograph
Yes, SC/ST/OBC/GENERAL/MINORITY category is eligible for applying to this UP Scholarship.
17/09/2019 is the last date for correction of form for all type of scholarship.
There are no fee for applying for the scholarship.