UP Scholarship Renewal 2020 – Process To Renewal UP Scholarship Online 2020
UP Scholarship Renewal is a process where the UP Government allows the existing scholarship candidates. So that they renew their scholarship amount. The State Government announces scholarships for the citizen of Uttar Pradesh. So they can continue with their education. At both pre-matric and post-matric level.
The State Government opens the online scholarship. Also, fee reimbursement for both UP Scholarship Renewal and fresh applications.
UP scholarship covers the academic expenses of each candidate. So, scholarship gets renewed every passing year. So, the Government runs the provision of Renewal for each scholar. To keep track of each candidate’s academic performance and achievements.
Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, General, and Minority community are eligible to apply for scholarships.
The application is open for both Renewal applications and fresh applications. This year it is expected to vary between the month of July and October. So, candidates can get all the important dates here. Candidates can check the details from the table given below –
|1||Date of Renewal starts||1st July 2019 (Expected)|
|2||Date of UP Scholarship Renewal deadline||Expected 30th September 2019|
|3||Date of Scholarship Renewal deadline for post-matric Scholarship||Expected 10th October 2019|
|4||Renewal correction for Pre-matric Scholarship||Expected 11th October to 23rd October 2019|
|5||Renewal correction for post-matric Scholarship||Expected 13th December to 22nd December 2019|
Required Document For Renewal 2020
Candidates should have the documents listed below. So, documents are similar for both renewal applications and fresh applications.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Citizenship (domicile) Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
- Residence proof such as PAN Card and Driving Licence
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Student ID proof
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Bank passbook of the candidate
- Current year fee receipt
- Current year admission letter
How To Apply for Scholarship
The procedure for the scholarship is similar to both old and fresh applications. So, here you will get to know the procedure of how to apply for UP Scholarship Renewal-
- First, visit the official website of UP Scholarship Portal.
- Then go to the student section and click on the New Registration.
- So, select the right options from the renewal options available-
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, General category.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC category.
- Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC category.
- Post-Matric other than Intermediate Scholarship for OBC category (Renewal)
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority category (Renewal)
- Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minority category (Renewal)
- Post-Matric other than Intermediate Scholarship for Minority category (Renewal)
- After selecting the correct option, also fill all the important details
- Also, click on the submit button.
- Then-candidate will get their registration number and password on mobile number and email.
- So, log in using your registration number, Date of birth and password.
1.Pre-Matric Scholarship Renewal login
2.Post-Matric Intermediate Renewal login
3.Post-Matric other than Intermediate Renewal login
- Also read all the given instruction carefully and click on the proceed button
- Then after reading fill the UP Renewal Application form.
- So, after attaching all documents click on the Submit button.
- After submission of the form, submit the hard copy of the form
- Also, submit documents of respective educational institutions.
- So, now, candidates can check the result and download them.
- Also, take out the printout for further use.
UP Scholarship Renewal Status
Candidates who are applying for renewal can also check their application online. The candidate just needs to visit the UP Portal and click on the” APPLICATION STATUS” button. So under the ‘STATUS’ section get the information about the Renewal. Candidate should have their registration number and date of birth to check the status of the UP scholarship 2020.