Up Scholarship Renewal 2019 – Process To Renewal UP Scholarship Online 2019
UP Scholarship Renewal is a process in which the Government of Uttar Pradesh allows the existing scholarship candidates to renew their scholarship amount. Every year, the state Government announces scholarships for the candidates who are a citizen of Uttar Pradesh to continue with their education at both pre-matric and post-matric level.
The State Government opens the online scholarship and fee reimbursement for both UP Scholarship Renewal applications and fresh applications.
As per the Government rule, UP scholarship covers the academic expenses of each candidate for the current academic year. The scholarship gets renewed every passing year according to the satisfactory candidate achieve in their academic performance. Thus the Government runs the provision of UP Scholarship Renewal for each scholar to keep track of each candidate academic performance and achievements. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, General, and Minority community are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
UP Scholarship Renewal 2019 Important Dates
The application is open during the same timeline for both UP Scholarship Renewal applications and fresh applications. This year the timeline is expected to vary between the month of July and October. Candidates who will apply this year can get all the important events details with a date from this article. Candidates can check the details from the table given below –
|1||Date of UP Scholarship Renewal starts||Expected 1st July 2019|
|2||Date of UP Scholarship Renewal deadline for Pre-matric Scholarship||Expected 30th September 2019|
|3||Date of UP Scholarship Renewal deadline for post-matric Scholarship||Expected 10th October 2019|
|4||Date of UP Scholarship Renewal correction for Pre-matric Scholarship||Expected 11th October to 23rd October 2019|
|5||Date of UP Scholarship Renewal correction for post-matric Scholarship||Expected 13th December to 22nd December 2019|
Documents needed for UP Scholarship Renewal 2019
Candidates who will apply this year for the scholarship should have the documents which are listed below. The documents are similar for both UP Scholarship Renewal applications and fresh applications.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Citizenship (domicile) Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
- Residence proof such as PAN Card, Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, etc.
- Student ID proof
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Bank passbook of the candidate
- Current year fee receipt
- Current year admission letter
How To Renewal UP Scholarship 2019
The procedure of how to apply for the scholarship is similar to both old applications and fresh applications. Here in this article, you will get to know the procedure of how to apply for UP Scholarship Renewal in step by step-
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
- First, visit the official website of UP Scholarship Portal.
- Then go to the student section and click on the New Registration.
- Select the right options from the renewal options available-
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, General category (Renewal).
- Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship for SC, ST, General category (Renewal)
- Post-Matric other than Intermediate Scholarship for SC, ST, General category (Renewal)
- Post-Matric other state Scholarship for SC, ST, General category (Renewal)
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC category (Renewal)
- Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC category (Renewal)
- Post-Matric other than Intermediate Scholarship for OBC category (Renewal)
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority category (Renewal)
- Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minority category (Renewal)
- Post-Matric other than Intermediate Scholarship for Minority category (Renewal)
- After selecting the correct option, fill all the important details which are mentioned in the Scholarship registration form and click on the submit button.
- Once the registration process is over, the candidate will get their registration details like registration number and password on mobile number and email.
- Then log in to your user dashboard using your registration number, Date of birth and password scrolling over the student section and then click on the respective login option
1.Pre-Matric Scholarship Renewal login
2.Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship Renewal login
3.Post-Matric other than Intermediate Scholarship Renewal login
- Then read all the given instruction carefully and click on the proceed button
- Then after reading fill the UP Scholarship Renewal Application form.
- Then after filling upload all supporting documents and click on the Submit button.
- After online submission of the UP Scholarship Renewal Application form, the candidate needs to submit the hard copy of the application form along with all important documents to their respective educational institutions.
UP Scholarship Renewal 2019 Status
Candidates who are applying for UP Scholarship Renewal can also check their application online through the portal. The candidate just needs to visit the UP Scholarship Portal and click on the” APPLICATION STATUS” button under the ‘STATUS’ section to get the information about the Renewal. Candidate should have their registration number and date of birth to check the status of UP Scholarship Renewal.