UP Polytechnic 2020 Application has been released in December 2019. It is a state-level entrance test. Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh conducts the examination. (JEECUP).
JEECUP stands for Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. So, the UP Polytechnic exam is conducted to provide admission in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, and other Diploma courses. Uttar Pradesh considers the JEECUP marks to offer admission to a candidate in polytechnic courses.
- UP Polytechnic 2020 Important Highlights
- UP Polytechnic 2020 Important Date
- UP Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility criteria
- UP Polytechnic Application Form 2020
- How To Online UP Polytechnic Application Form 2020
- UP Polytechnic Result 2020
- How to Check UP Polytechnic Result
UP Polytechnic 2020 Important Highlights
The highlights of UP Polytechnic 2020 is given below. So, a candidate can check from the table given below.
|Name of the Examination||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh JEECUP) or Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic (UPJEE)|
|Conducting Body||JEEC- Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Examination||Pen and Paper Based|
|Duration of the Examination||3 hours|
|Types of Questioned asked||Objective Type Question|
|Medium of Examination||English and Hindi|
UP Polytechnic 2020 Important Date
The important dates Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination ( UPJEE ) is given below. So, Interested candidate can check the dates from the table below and can prepare themselves for the examination.
|Online Application form starts||31st December 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application||February 2020|
|Issue of Admit||3rd week of April 2020|
|UP Polytechnic Examination date||GROUP A (Engineering /Technology Diploma Courses)
April 2020 (Sunday) 9.00- AM to 12.00 PM
GROUP B to I and K1 to K8 (other courses )
April 2020 (Sunday) 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
|Publication of Answer key of UP Polytechnic 2019||3rd week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of May 2020|
|Counseling date||June 2020|
UP Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility criteria
The authorities have listed the eligibility criteria of the JEECUP-Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (UP Polytechnic) for all the candidates who will appear this year for the exam. The candidate needs to meet all the eligibility to get admission.
The eligibility criteria are discussed below-
|Course||QUALIFYING EXAM||SUBJECT- WISE MARKS|
|Engineering and Technology Diploma||The candidate must have passed the class 10th examination with minimum 35% marks||Maths-50%.
Physics and Chemistry 50%.
|Agriculture Engineering||The candidate must have passed the class 10th and 12th with Agriculture as one of their subjects||Maths-50%.
Chemistry and Agriculture-50%.
|Diploma in Pharmacy||The candidate must have passed the class 10th and 12th with physics and chemistry as their compulsory subject with Maths / Biology ( Zoology and Botany)||Physics and Chemistry 50%.
Maths or Biology-50%.
|Diploma in Hotel Management||The candidate must have passed the class 12th examination with 35% marks||Reasoning and Logical Discussion – 25%.
Numerical Ability and Scientific attitude- 25%.
English – 25%.
General Knowledge -25%.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
2. AGE LIMIT
There is no upper age limit, but the candidate who will apply for the UP Polytechnic 2019 needs to be no less than 14 years of age as on July 1, 2019.
UP Polytechnic Application Form 2020
The Application form of UP Polytechnic Will is announced in December 2019. So the candidate who is interested in the UP Polytechnic 2020 exam can fill the Application form before February 2020.
The printed version of the Application form will not be available. Candidate should know that the Application Form will be available only through online mode. Candidates are permitted to fill only one UP Polytechnic 2020 Application form in each shift of exam. Details should be filled in the UP Polytechnic 2020 Application form as per the 10th certificate. The candidate cannot send the hard copy of the Application form to the council. Candidates Adhar Card is mandatory to document to fill the UP Polytechnic 2020 Application form.
Updates – JEECUP 2020 Application Form Online Will Start In December 2019. Candidates can fill online by below step by step guides. Click Here
How To Online UP Polytechnic Application Form 2020
The following steps of how to apply for the UP Polytechnic 2020 Application form is given below. So, candidates need to follow these easy given steps to fill the form correctly.
- The very first step is Registration – Under this candidates need to enter their mobile number and email id for registration.
- In the registration form, the Candidate needs to fill their name as well as their parent’s name. Also, their Aadhar details, Date of birth, Contact details and then choose a password.
- Then the second step is filling the Application form- After the completion of the registration, form candidate needs to fill the form with correct data and information.
- After filling the application form candidate need to upload their scanned documents of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression in the prescribed format as mentioned in the table given below –
|Photograph||JPEG||4KB to 200 KB||3.5cm to 4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPEG||1KB to 30 KB||3.5cm to 1.5 cm|
- After uploading the scanned photograph with the signature candidates need to pay the application fee. Candidate needs to fill the application fee either online by net banking, debit card and a credit card or through offline mode by e-challan.
|GENERAL/OBS||Rupees 300+ bank charges|
|SC/ST||Rupees 200+bank charges|
- After paying the Application fee candidates need to takeout the printout for further use.
UP Polytechnic Result 2020
UP Polytechnic Result 2020 will be declared through the official website by the online mode. The authority will not provide the result of JEECUP by offline mode. Candidates are asked to keep their roll number safely so that they can check their UP Polytechnic Result 2020.
The answer key publishes within one week after the examination. Candidates have to download their rank cards through the website. As it will not be sent by post to any candidate.
The score reflects the actual marks obtained in JEECUP 2020. Also the status of those who had qualified for UPJEE Counseling 2019.
UP Polytechnic Result 2020 Date
UP Polytechnic Result 2020 will announce in May 2020. Result Will be likely to available from 4th Week Of May 2020.
|Examination date||28th of April 2020|
|Answer key release date||4th week of May 2020|
|Result announcement date||4th week of May 2020|
|1st counseling round date||2nd week of June 2020|
|2nd counseling round date||1st week of July 2020|
|3rd counseling round date||2nd week of July 2020|
How to Check UP Polytechnic Result
UP Polytechnic result releases after the few days of the examination. In May 2020, the JEECUP result will release. So, the candidate who appears JEECUP 2020 can check results by online mode. The following steps of how to check the JEECUP UP Polytechnic 2020 Result is given below. So, the candidate can check it from the points below-
- Candidate need to go through the official link
- Then a new page will open on the screen.
- After that candidate are required to click on the Submit button.
- So, after clicking on the submit button candidate can check the result on the screen.
- Download and print the result.
- Candidates are suggested to take some extra printouts for further use.