UP National Health Mission (NHM) Uttar Pradesh (UP) has announced vacancies for over UP NHM Vacancy 2700 plus posts on a contractual basis. The notification to this effect was published on 5th January 2020. The application process has already begun from 8th January 2020 and would go on till 28th January 2020. The date of the written exam would be notified later. For more details, one can visit the official website: upnhm.samshrm.com.
The vacancies are announced to fill posts at state, division and district level. As per the official notification, certain posts require candidates to have experience in the respective domain/field.
UP NHM Recruitment 2020
The important information regarding the UP NHM Recruitment 2020 is-
|EXAM CONDUCTING AUTHORITY||STRATEGIC ALLIANCE MANAGEMENT SERVICES PVT LTD|
|POST||STAFF NURSE, ANM &MULTIPLE POSTS|
|ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION||08.01.2020|
|LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM||28.01.2020|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT||CLICK HERE|
The UP NHM Vacancy selection process for the various posts would involve a two-stage selection process with a written test as first-round followed by an interview for written qualified candidates.
Candidates who would clear the cut-off for
UP NHM Recruitment
in their respective category (UR, SC, ST, and OBC) after the two-stage selection process would be put in the final merit list for the purpose of the appointment.
The eligibility process varies from post to post. As the 2700 plus vacancies are distributed among 53 posts the specified eligibility criteria and essential qualification differ for UP NHM Vacancy.
The maximum age criteria also vary from post to post. While the minimum age is fixed at 18 years the maximum age varies from 45 years to 62 years. Candidate must satisfy the age criteria amongst others for the respective post.
Candidates claiming reservation/relaxation benefits must ensure that they have respective documents in possession at the time of making an application.
For UP NHM vacancy candidate must have passed 10+2 or Equivalent/Certificate/Diploma/Degree from a recognized institute/university. Candidate must have obtained the minimum defined education for the respective post in the specialized domain.
UP NHM Vacancy Details
In below table candidate will get full UP NHM Recruitment detail with post and salary
|UP NHM Vacancy Name||VACANCIES||SALARY|
|IT Consultant||1||₹ 35,000|
|Administrative Assistant||1||₹ 25,468|
|State Legal Consultant||1||₹ 45,000|
|Senior LT IRL/C&DST||6||₹ 25,468|
|State Consultant AES/JE||1||₹ 1,00,000|
|State Veterinary Consultant||1||₹ 40,000|
|State Data Manager AES/JE||1||₹ 30,000|
|Finance Cum Logistic Consultant||1||₹ 44,000|
|Admin cum Programme Assistance Division||5||₹ 12,000|
|Admin cum Programme Assistance District||8||₹ 12,000|
|Audiometric Assistant||12||₹ 15,000|
|Community Nurse||46||₹ 25,000|
|Instructor for Young Hearing Impaired Children||29||₹ 15,000|
|Psychiatric Nurse||32||₹ 40,000|
|City Community Process Manager||13||₹ 12,000|
|District Consultant QA||15||₹ 40,000|
|Divisional Consultant QA||2||₹ 45,000|
|District Data Manager||10||₹ 20,300|
|District Leprosy Consultant||8||₹ 36,383|
|Paramedical Worker||51||₹ 19,404|
|Staff Nurse-NRC||4||₹ 20,500|
|Staff Nurse-KMC||108||₹ 20,500|
|Staff Nurse-SNCU||8||₹ 20,500|
|District Health and Wellness cum Community Process Assistant.||75||₹ 20,000|
|Staff Nurse-DHS-SN||852||₹ 20,063|
|Staff Nurse-DHS-SN-HDU||232||₹ 30,000|
|Nurse In-Charge||17||₹ 32,000|
|Laboratory Technicians HWC||810||₹ 15,000|
|HR Coordinator HRIS||1||₹ 30,000|
|Consultant Compliance and Disciplinary Action||1||₹ 44,000|
|State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator||1||₹ 65,000|
|Technical Consultant (Medical)||1||₹ 50,000|
|Technical Consultant-IT (HWC)||1||₹ 46,200|
|Technical Consultant||2||₹ 50,000|
|State Vaccine and Logistic Manager||1||₹ 36,383|
|State Technical Consultant||1||₹ 50,000|
|Consultant (Non-Medical)||1||₹ 50,000|
|State Consultant (Quality Monitoring)||1||₹ 42,000|
|Administrative Cum Program Assistant-State||1||₹ 15,000|
|DEIC Consultant||1||₹ 50,000|
|Program Assistant||1||₹ 22,000|
|Consultant VHND||1||₹ 50,000|
|Consultant Training||1||₹ 44,000|
|AEFI Consultant||1||₹ 50,000|
|Panchkarma Specialist Female||1||₹ 50,000|
How To Apply For UP NHM Vacancy 2020
- The applicant needs to visit the official website mention above. and To apply online click on the link given above for UP NHM Vacancy.
- Now Candidates have to click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” button and proceed towards filling the form. If the candidate is already registered, then click on the click on “ALREADY REGISTERED” and fill your credentials.
- After successfully filling up the UP NHM Staff Nurse Registration Form, the SMS is forwarded to the candidate mobile of the User id and Password. Candidates are advised to save the details for Future References.
- Important Documents required at the time of filling up of Application forms-:
- Photograph of the candidate. (size as per the requirement by Authority)
- Signature image.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification and Experience relevant to post.
- Important Registration Certificate mentioned in the notification.
- After successful registration, the applicant can view all the posts for which the vacancies are released and directly apply through one click.
- Fill your all information correctly and review your application form correctly before submitting it.
- Click on the submit button and you will be provided an application reference number followed with the password.
- Take a copy of the UP NHM Staff Nurse application form, and save the message containing the Application No. and Password for future References.
UP NHM Vacancy Exam Pattern
Information in regards to the pattern of UP NHM Vacancy examination, the type of questions to be asked, along with the syllabus would be released in the upcoming notification by the examination conducting authorities.
The present notification doesn’t talk about the pattern of UP NHM Vacancy examination, type of questions (objective or subjective) to be asked and the syllabus of the exam. In general keeping in mind, the pattern of similar exams candidates must start their preparations.
The written UP NHM Vacancy exam would most probably be comprised of a test of a candidate’s general mental ability along with a test of specified knowledge in the respective subjects. In general mental ability, questions are likely to be asked from Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude/Numerical Ability, English and General Awareness (including Current Affairs).
Specified or technical knowledge would be based on the essential qualification required for the post. Thus would be varying for all the listed post. For more details, one can check the official notification: