UP Majdur Card 2020 – UP Shramik Card List, Registration उत्तर प्रदेश श्रमिक कार्ड
UP Shramik Majdur Card and UP Majdur Card is here, उप श्रम कार्ड रजिस्ट्रेशन, लेबर कार्ड: Now all the workers of any category who are working in the state of Uttar Pradesh can register themselves. This is under the Labour department and after registering they are entitle. This is to the numerous advantage which state government is giving them and their families.
In this content, we are told about how to UP Shramik Majdur Card Registration Online, eligibility, benefits, and UP Shramik Majdur Card. Here we have all the direct links to apply. In this, any worker who is working in any construction site or working as a labourer. Which is on daily wages can do their registration online for UP Majdur Card. This is from the official website of the labour department. To know more about the registration and its advantage you need to read this article.
UP Majdur Card registration
Once the worker registers is under the portal. Then they may get the advantage of the government schemes and the benefit amount/ This will be directly credited to their account if they registered. But before registering in the web you must possess the niyojak certificate. Which you will get from the site where you are working, in which your complete data will be mention. Below we have provide the format of UP labour card niyojak certificate.
UP Majdur Card Overview
Check the article here. Do have a look here. Check this overview here. Here we have full details.
|Article category||UP Shramik card – UP Majdur Card
उप श्रम कार्ड रजिस्ट्रेशन
|Beneficiary||All labour workers
|The benefit of the card||Eligible for different schemes launched by the state government|
|UP Majdur Card Application fee||40/-|
Who can register the UP labour department?
Here we have the list of the worker. This is for who may register themselves under this. Check this out. Do have a look here.
- Construction worker
- Rod construction worker
- And other workers
UP Shramik Yojana List
Once you register in the labour department and you have UP Majdur Card. (उप श्रम कार्ड रजिस्ट्रेशन, लेबर कार्ड) Then you are eligible for some schemes which are accessible for the labours. And here we have list some of the schemes.
- Ganesh Shankar Students Award Scheme is here.
- Jyotiba Phule Kanyadan Yojana can also be check.
- Dattopant thengadi deceased funeral assistance scheme
- Raja Harischandra deceased dependent assistance scheme
- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical Education Assistance Scheme
- On daughter marriage, the labourer will get 55 thousand for their girl child marriage. And it will be accessible for a maximum two girl child.
- If your children are studying then they will get 4 thousand from class 5th to 7th and 5 thousand. This is for class 8th and in class 9th and 10th they will get 5 thousand rupees.
- She pursues their studies than in class 11 and 12th then she will get 8 thousand rupees.
- If she appears for engineering or degree programmes. Then she will be entitle to 11 to 22 thousands rupees.
- Now For home, the government will give 1 lakh rupees and for the renovation, you will get 15 thousand
- Here Under the maternity scheme, if the labourer wife gives birth to a boy, then they will be given 10000.
- While if she gives birth to girl child then they will get 12000 Rs.
- Under this, the labourer will get the LED bulb and a cycle will also be provided. Which is under the Solar Energy scheme.
Details for UP Majdur card registration
Now For registration, the worker needs to submit some of the documents. This is in the application for whose list is given here. Check the details here. This will help you.
- The applicant applying for UP Majdur Card the registration needs to be the domiciled resident of Uttar Pradesh
- The age of the worker must be in between 18 to 60 years
- And the worker must have completed 12 months as a worker in any construction site.
- The card will be made only for the head of the family.
- Aadhar card
- Niyojak certificate
- Ration card
- Voter ID card
- Applicants banks details so that the benefit amount will be credited in it
- Mobile number (valid)
- Passport size photograph
- And the voter ID card for all members of the family.
Steps to register for UP Majdur Card Online
- Firstly all of you need to visit the official website. This is of the labour department which is www.uplabour.gov.in
- On the home page of the portal of UP Majdur Card you can choose the language of your choice it will be available in English and Hindi. so that you didn’t face any problem while registering.
- Now on the next, one needs to select the “online registration and renewal” tab
- After this “Labour act management,” page will come up on your screen of UP Majdur Card.
- Now read the instruction properly as mention on the page it may help you in registration.
- For registration, you need to register on the portal first for that
- Press on the new registration tab
- And on the next page, you need to register yourself by giving some details and create user ID and password
- Now the user ID and password you received login with the same credentials
- As you login to the portal, the application form will appear on your screen
- Fill all the details mention in it carefully
- Upload the document which was required.
- Now once the form submitted you need to enter the application fee
- You can pay the fee in online or offline mode
- For offline mode, you need to get the challan. And need to submit it with the required fee to the bank
- And by the online mode, you can submit the fee immediately.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.