UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020 – Sarkari Yojana, Application, Eligibility, Process
for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana is here at mksy.up.gov.in कन्या सुमंगला योजना आवेदन: MKSY is one of the important schemes of the Uttar Pradesh Government. This is for the girl child in the state. UP Kanya Sumangla Yojana is an initiative that works especially for the development of girl children.
And also ensures their social security. MKSY scheme was launch in the year 2019. And it was implemented on 1st April 2019. This scheme has been implemented with an objective to eliminate all the barriers. Which is regarding the safety & protection, health, and education of girl child in the state. कन्या सुमंगला योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन.
MKSY is a conditional cash transfer scheme. That provides financial supports to the beneficiaries (i.e. girl child and her family) under various stages. The UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana scheme was implemented across the state in six stages by the UP Government. which is in the year 2019. The applications for various stages can be submitted online. Which is from the MKSY online portal.
- UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Objectives of Mukyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana
- Stages of Implementation of MKSY
- Few more Stages of Implementation of MKSY
- Eligibility Criteria for MKSY
- UP Kanya Sukanya Sumangla Yojana- Application Process
- Offline Application Forms
- How to Apply for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online?
- Documents Required For UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration
- Documents Required For UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Application Process
- Amount of Monetary Benefit Dispersed
- UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Application List
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Check the table here. This will help you. Here we have full detail. Check here.
|Name||Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana (MKSY)|
|Article Category||UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Scheme|
|Concerned Department||Department of Women and Child Development, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh|
|Type of scheme||State Level scheme|
|Date of Implementation||1st April 2019|
|Stages of Implementation||Six|
|Mode of application||Online/ Offline|
Objectives of Mukyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana
The main objectives of this scheme are shared here. Do have a look at this. Check this out. Here we have the basic aims. Keep a look here.
- Improvement of Health and Education conditions in State.
- Elimination of female feticide
- To maintain the proper sex ratio
- This is to stop the malpractices of child marriage
- To provide financial assistance to the family of new born girl child.
- To change the negative mindset of the people. This is for girls and developed a positive mind set among the society about the birth of a girl child.
Stages of Implementation of MKSY
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana Scheme is basically implemented in six major stages. Have a look at the implementation criteria of each stage shared here for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana. This will help you.
Stage 1- In this stage, the beneficiary girl child born on 1st April 2019 or after is provided the benefit of 2000/- This is One Time. And For this benefit, applications should be submitted within six months of birth of the girl child.
Stage 2- In this stage, the beneficiary girl who is not born before 1st April 2018 and has received full immunization. Then is granted Rs. 1000/- One Time. The age of the girl child should be less than 2 years.
Stage 3- In this stage, the girl who has enrolled in class I. This is during the current academic year is benefited with the amount of Rs. 2000/- one time. The age of the girl child should be 3+ years.
Few more Stages of Implementation of MKSY
Stage 4- In this stage, the beneficiary who has enrolled in class VI. This is in the current academic year is provided with the benefit of Rs. 2000/- one time. The age of girl child should be 7+ years. And applications for this stage should be submitted till 31st July. Which is of the same year of the admission or within 45 days of the last date of admission (whichever is later).
Stage 5- Now Under this stage, the girl who has enrolled in Class IX. Which is during the going academic year is given Rs. 3000/- One Time. The girl’s age should be 10+ year. The application must submit before 30th September. This is of the year of admission or within 45 days of the last date of registration in board of the same year (whichever is later).
Stage 6- Under the last stage, the person who has passed Class 10/ 10+2. And has enrolled into a bachelor degree or certified diploma course of at least 2 years in the current academic year. Which is benefited with Rs. 5000/- one time. The age of the girl should be 12+ years. And applicants must apply till 30th September. This is of the year of admission or within 45 days of the last date of admission (whichever is later).
Eligibility Criteria for MKSY
Before applying for this scheme. one should go to the eligibility criteria first. Check all the eligibility details shared as here. Do check this here.
- The family of the beneficiary (i.e. girl child) must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh state. They must have proof of residence. And for that Ration Card/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Electricity bill/ Telephone bill will be treated as valid for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant must be three Lakhs maximum.
- The beneficiary’s family must have a maximum of two children.
- The maximum of two girl child of one family will be provided. This is the benefit of this scheme.
- If a woman delivers twins at the time of her second delivery then the third girl child will also be eligible.
- Special Condition- If a woman has one girl from her first delivery and she has twin girls from her second delivery. Then only in this particular condition, all the three girls are eligible for this scheme.
- If a family has adopted an orphan girl then the maximum of girls that can be benefitted. This is under this scheme is two including the biological child and the adopted one.
UP Kanya Sukanya Sumangla Yojana- Application Process
Check the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana online process here. This will be helpful. Do have a look at this. Check the methods here.
- Applications for UP Kanya Sumangla Yojana can be submitted online.
- In case an individual is not able to apply online.
- Then he/she can submit applications in offline mode.
Offline Application Forms
Those who do not have any access to internet or any other issue. That is regarding online UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana application can apply offline. For offline applications, they require to submit their forms at the office. Which is of Block Development Officer (विकास खंड अधिकारी), SDM, Probation Officer, Deputy Chief Probation Officer etc. Offline application forms can obtain free of cost from any of the aforesaid offices.
Applicants have to enclose all the required documents with the application form. These filled in applications will then be forwarded by the concerned officer to the District Probation Officer (DPO). The DPO will then feed all the information online and further processing of these offline applications will be done in online mode.
How to Apply for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online?
Generally, the application forms for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana are submitted online. Online applications can be submitted through the official website or click here. Check the steps here. This will be helpful. Do have a look at this.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile no. at the time of registration. The application for further intimation.
- In case any document or information filled in applications found correct. then the application will be rejected.
- In case of duplicate applications for same girl child. All the applications shall be rejected.
- Financial assistance will be provided only after the verification of all the documents, details, terms and conditions. Which is as per the discretion of the concerned department.
Documents Required For UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration
- Scanned copy of the Address Proof – Scan copy
- Identity Proof
- Scanned copy of Bank A/c No.
- And Passbook (Mother and Father or Guardian or Self)
- Scanned copy of Voter Id (optional)
- Death Certificate (if mother or father is not alive)
Documents Required For UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Application Process
- Latest photograph of girl
- Joint family photograph
- Affidavit Certificate
Amount of Monetary Benefit Dispersed
Check the table here. This will help you about UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana. Do have a look at this.
|Stage 1||Rs.2000/- one time|
|Stage 2||Rs.1000/- one time|
|Stage 3||Rs.2000/- one time|
|Stage 4||Rs.2000/- one time|
|Stage 5||Rs.3000/- one time|
|Stage 6||Rs.5000/- one time|
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Application List
Follow the steps here. This is to check the Kanya Sumangala Yojna List. Do check this out. It will help you.
- Visit to the official MKSY portal.
- On the homepage, click on the “All district Application List” option provided. This is under the title New Features/ Reports.
- Now, choose the Financial year, quarter, division from the drop down options and click on “Submit” button.
- The stage-wise application list details of all the districts of the selected division will appear.
- Print the page by clicking on the “Print” button. That is for further references.
What is Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Kanya Sumangala Yojana is a scheme. which is started by the Uttar Pradesh Government. This is for the benefits of the Girl child by providing financial assistance from birth till her marriage.
What if the women have twin girl child’s in second delivery?
In that case both the girls will get the benefit of the scheme. If they have girl in first delivery and twin girls in second delivery. Then all the three girls can avail the benefits of this scheme.
If a girl child adopted by the family?
Even in this case, only two girl child of the family will get the benefit of this scheme including a biological child.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.