The academic session 2019-2020 for UP ITI released on 18 June 2019. UP ITI form 2019 will be issued by Rajya Vyaavasayik Prashiskshan Parishad, on the specified dates. UP ITI forms will be released online. Students who are seeking admission in the session 2019-20, should fill UP ITI 2019 online application form. The application form will be available online till 12th July 2019.
UP ITI Form 2019 Online
UP ITI Form 2019 Application begins from date 18th June 2019. The application form of up ITI Can be filled through their official website easily. Look at the below table to get full information.
|Name Of Form||UP ITI Form 2019|
|Name of Board||NCVT|
|Start Date Of Application||18th June 2019|
|Last Date Of Form||12th July 2019|
|Age Limit||Minimum – 14th Years|
Maximum – No
|First Round List||Update Soon|
|Last Round For Admission||Update Soon|
UP ITI Application fee
-General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.250/- as application fee.
-However, SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs.150/- as application fee.
-Online registration will commence from 18th June 2019
-Last date for registration: 12th July 2019
First round seat allotment result announcement: update soon
-Last date for reporting to the allotted ITI college/institute for admission: update soon
How To Apply UP ITI Application form
To Fill application form will be available online at the official website. Follow All below-mentioned steps:
- Applicants have to visit the official website of the concerned authority i.e. www.vppup.in.
- Register yourself online and obtain user ID and password.
- Fill the complete application form with requisite details asked therein.
- Remember the details of whether it is personal or academic qualification should be correct in all respect.
- Pay the requisite application fee as it is a necessary requirement.
- Submit the application form at the end and take the printout the application form.
- Now put the duly filled hard copy of the application form in the drop box of any State ITI College.
UP ITI 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Check the following eligibility criteria as prescribed by the competent authority:
- Applicant should have completed 10th standard exam from a recognized board/institute for appearing in the UP ITI admission test.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying exam can also make application form.
- Minimum age of the candidate should not be less than 14 years as on 1st August 2019.
- There will be no upper age limit criterion.
- No relaxation will be granted to the candidates in minimum age limit.
Applicants must have completed class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board. However, candidates can also apply on the basis of class 8th for certain trades. Class 10th appearing candidates also eligible.
Applicants must be mentally and physically sound. Candidates with 40% or more disability can apply under the 3% reservation criteria. Candidates should not have any defect in the eyes.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
UP ITI 2019 Reservation
we have shared the category-wise reservation as per the latest information of the Government of UP-
Category Reservation percentage
ST : 2%
Candidates should know that the admission in UP ITI is based on the merit list. The admission authority will prepare merit list for applied candidates based on their 10 and 12 class marks. There will be no entrance test.
State Vocational Training Council, Uttar Pradesh:
Campus, State IIT, Lucknow-226024
Phone No.- 0522-2334928
If You have any issue regarding UP ITI Form 2019 Please Comment below, Our Team Will help you shortly.