UP GDS Recruitment 2020 notification is already released. The application form is available from 23rd March 2020. So, Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Department publishes the recruitment notification.
The UP Postal Circle Department publishes recruitment notification for Gramin Dak Sevak. The UP Postal releases the notification for 3951 vacancies post.
UP GDS Recruitment 2020 application form releases at the official website of India Post. The application form is available online. So, interested candidates can apply and fill the application from before late date.
So,before applying check all the eligibility criteria carefully. So read the full article to find it out.
UP GDS Recruitment 2020
UP GDS stands for Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak. So, Registration is started on 23rd March. And candidates must fill the form between 23rd March to 22nd April 2020. Because the last date to apply for application form is 22nd April 2020.
The online application is invited for the post of GDS, BPM, and ABPM.
Before applying for the UP GDS Recruitment 2020 candidates needs to go through all eligibility criteria. So, to avoid the risk of being rejected check it beforehand. Candidates who are eligible for this vacancy can only apply for the post.
NOTICE – Due To Lockdown the last date has been extended.
So, candidates need to keep some important documents with them while applying. Also, candidates need to enter their education qualification and personal details.
So, it is to be noted that the only way to fill the form in online mode. Because there is no other options and mode available.
Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Details
UP GDS Recruitment 2020 important details are given below. So, interested candidates can check the details from the table given below
|Name of the Organization||INDIA POST (Bhartiya Dak)|
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Post||UP GDS|
|Full form||Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of Vacancies post||3951 vacancies|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Job Placement||UP (Uttar Pradesh) State|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Mode of fee payment||Online and Offline|
|Article category||Recruitment, Application Form|
UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Important Dates 2020
The important dates of Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak is given below. So, candidates can check the table provided below.
Below given some dates are expected and tentative. So, candidates don’t take these dates as confirmed dates.It may get changed by the authorities anytime.
|Recruitment Notification Release Date||23rd March 2020|
|Starting date for applying the Application form||23rd March 2020|
|Online Registration of Applications Last date||7th May 2020|
|Last date to fill the form||7th May 2020|
|Paying application fees due date||7th May 2020|
|Result release date||June or July 2020 (Expected)|
UP GDS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
So, the Vacancy details of UP GDS Recruitment 2020 are given below.Also, the details given below are discussed category wised. So, interested candidates can check it from the table provided below
|Name of the Categories||Number of Vacancies|
|Unreserved or General Candidates||1814|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||1000|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||314|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||750|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||11|
|Physically Handicapped- A||29|
Uttar Pradesh GDS Cycle -II Eligibility Criteria
So, it is important for all the interested students to read the eligibility criteria before applying. The eligibility criteria are given below. So candidates can check it from below.
So, candidates must have the following qualification
- So, candidates should pass class 10th with passing marks in Mathematics and English from a recognized board.
- Also Mathematics and English subjects should be a compulsory subjects.
- And candidates should have at least 60 days of Basic computer training.
- So, candidates should also have some basic knowledge of Local Language.
- The local language is Hindi. So candidates should know to write, read and communicate in Hindi.
- Also, candidates should have knowledge of Cycle, or Motorcycle or Bike
- So, candidates applying for UP GDS Job should have minimum 18 years
- and Maximum 40 years as on 23.03.2020
So, the Upper age relaxation of UP GDS Recruitment 2020 is given below-
- OBC category candidates upper age is relaxed by 3 years.
- So, SC or ST category candidates upper age is relaxed by 5 years.
- And candidates from PWD age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Also, PWD+OBC candidates age limit is relaxed by 13 years
- And candidates from PWD + ST or ST category their age is relaxed by 15 years
- So, there is no age limit relaxation for the Economically Weaker Section.
- So, candidates from General, OBC and EWS category need to pay 100 rupees.
- And there is no fees for ST or SC and PWD categories and all-female candidates
- The application fees are non-refundable
- So, candidates can pay fees either by online or offline mode.
- Candidates can pay fees through Debit card or Credit card, and
- Also through Internet Banking
- So, candidates selection is based on the marks obtained in class 10
- The percentage of total marks is as the accuracy of 4 decimals.
- and also who are shortlisted in merit list based on the application
- So, the final selection is based on the verification of original certificates or
- and the acceptance of the document by the Authority.
How To Apply for UP Gramin Dak Sevak Post
UP GDS Recruitment 2020 how to apply steps is given below. So, candidates can follow the below steps and apply.
- So, firstly visit the official website.
- Then candidates need to read all the eligibility criteria from the UP Postal Circle GDS Notification
- So, now click on the ‘Registration’ link on home page
- Now candidates need to fill some details.
- So they can do so by entering their name, mobile number, and gender
- Also, enter the date of birth and Category.
- So, after filling all the details verify the mobile number with OTP
- Now a unique registration number will be generated.
- After that candidates need to pay the fees.
- So, pay the fees either by online or offline by visiting the head post office.
- After paying the fees Application form will open.
- So, fill the Application form with registration number and other details
- Also, after that upload all educational qualification certificates
- and also upload photo and signature in the prescribed format
- So, now check all the details carefully and
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- So, after submitting save the application form in a PDF format
- Also, take out the printout for future use.