UNION BANK RECRUITMENT 2019: A recruitment notification has been issued by Union Bank of India, for its central office at Mumbai, in the state of Maharashtra. There are a large number of vacancies of as many as 181 in number for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer.
From the 6th of March to 27th of March, candidates can apply online for the posts. The vacancies are for the following posts :
|Integrated Treasury Officer||15|
- Union Bank Recruitment 2019 Official Website:
- Union Bank Recruitment 2019 Criteria:
- Union Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Fee:
- Payment Mode:
- Union Bank Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Union Bank Recruitment 2019 Examination Details:
- Union Bank Recruitment 2019 Language Criteria for Examination:
- Union Bank Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
- How to Apply Union Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Important Links:
- Union Bank Recruitment 2019 Important Tips:
Union Bank Recruitment 2019 Official Website:
The application has to be made online through the Union Bank official website i.e. www.unionbankofindia.co.in. The last date of paying the application fee is 27th of March 2019.
Union Bank Recruitment 2019 Criteria:
A degree or a master degree in the relevant subjects are required:
- Management in Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Chartered Accountancy
- Cost Accountancy
Union Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Fee:
The online application fee structure is as follows:
- 600 for General and OBC candidates.
- 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Debit Card vis RuPay, Visa, Mastercard or Maestro
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
- Cash Card
- Mobile Wallet
Union Bank Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
|Starting date for applying||12.03.2019|
|Last date for applying||29.03.2019|
|Last date for editing application details||29.03.2019|
|Last date for printing the application||13.04.2019|
Union Bank Recruitment 2019 Examination Details:
An application for the desired post will be finalized on merit, after qualifying three rounds of examinations –
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The recruited candidates will get a starting salary of Rs.23,700 to rs.51,490 per month.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
Union Bank Recruitment 2019 Language Criteria for Examination:
- The online test will be in English.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview can be given in Hindi or English.
Union Bank Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
For Fire officer:
The qualification required is BE (Fire Engineering) with relevant experience. Candidate must be 30 – 40 years of age.
For The Economist:
The candidate must be a Post Graduate in Economics with relevant experience. Candidate must be 24 – 35 years of age.
For Security officer:
The minimum qualification is Graduation with relevant experience. Must be within 26 – 40years of age.
For Integrated Treasury officer:
The candidate must be 23 – 32 years of age. Any of the following qualifications are necessary:
- Graduation and MBA/ PGDM or
- CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM or
- MA in Economics or
- MS in Economics or
- MFC with Relevant Experience.
For Credit Officer below is required is:
- Graduation and MBA/ PGDM or
- CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM with relevant experience.
- Candidate should be 23 – 32 years of age.
For Forex officer:
Candidate must be Graduate with MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM. The age limit is 23 – 32 years.
How to Apply Union Bank Recruitment 2019:
- The online application is accepted.
- Signature and photograph have to be scanned and must be required specification.
- Must have valid personal email ID and mobile number.
- Call letters may be asked to be downloaded.
- To open the online application form candidate must go to the Bank’s website and click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE”.
- At first, a provisional Registration Number and password will be generated. An Email and SMS regarding these will also be sent.
- Candidates must carefully fill and verify the details of the application as no change will be possible after clicking ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button.
- Payment can be proceeded after clicking on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab.
- Apply online
- Log In/Registration.
- Official Website.
Union Bank Recruitment 2019 Important Tips:
- All or any of the selection procedure may be followed for the notified posts.
- Structure of the online exam may be altered.
- Answers will be analyzed by the Bank to detect the similarity of correct and wrong answers. If Bank observes that answers have been shared, it may cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates.
- The Personal Interview will be conducted to assess the academic and job knowledge, power of experience, clarity of thought, leadership qualities, hobbies, behaviour, general demeanour, extracurricular activities, communication skill etc. It will be of 50 marks.; Minimum qualifying marks is 25 for the general and 22.5 marks for applicants of reserved category.