UHSR Date Sheet 2020 -Check UG / PG / Diploma / PhD UHSR Time Table
Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak has released UHSR Date Sheet online at the official website. Similarly, students can check Pt BD Sharma University Timetable on this page. Likewise, UHSR Timetable is available for the supplementary exam 2020. The available timetable is tentative. Students can check UHSR Timetable to know the exam date, day, and time subject wise. Therefore, check the page for UHSR Date Sheet 2020.
UHSR Date Sheet 2020
Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University allows the eligible students to appear for the exam. Undoubtedly, the student is eligible to appear for the university exam if he/she puts the minimum required attendance. The eligible students have to register for the exam by submitting the exam form and fees within the last date. The University issues the admit card to all the eligible students. It is important to carry the admit card on the day of the examination. The exam will conduct as per the schedule.
|University Name||Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences|
|Also Known as||UHSR University|
|Name of the Exam||UG / PG / Diploma / PhD|
|Article Category||Semester Timetable|
How To Check UHSR Date Sheet 2020
UHSR Timetable is available online. Students appearing for the university exam can check UHSR Date Sheet in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned and check UHSR Timetable.
- Firstly, visit the official website uhsr.ac.in
- Pt Bhagwat Sharma University’s official page will display.
- Similarly, select the Examination link from the menu.
- UHSR “Examination” page will display
- Likewise, check the table for the theory / practical exam timetable. Click the link to check the timetable.
- Moreover, UHSR Timetable will display in pdf format.
- Finally, check the schedules and download the same
Printed Details on UHSR Date Sheet 2020
Check the list of details printed on the University of Health Science Rohtak Timetable.
- Examination Name, Time
- Exam Date / Day
- Subject Name
- Important Notes
Important Guidelines for Students appearing for the Examination
Students appearing for the exam must follow the exam guidelines mentioned by the university on the day of the exam. Following are a few important guidelines.
- Firstly, report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the admit card and valid id proof on the day of the exam.
- Do not write anything that discloses the identification in the answer book except the roll no.
- Before answering the questions ensure that the provided question paper is correct. Likewise, no complaint shall be entertained after the exam regarding this.
- Mobile phone or any electronic device are not allowed in the examination hall.
UHSR Admit Card 2020
Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma, University of Health Sciences, Rohtak will release the admit card of University Health Sciences Rohtak (UHSR) in online mode for semester examination. Candidates can download the UHSR admit card 2020 by using the required login credentials – email ID and password in the login window. This must be noted that the UHSR admit card will not be sent via post or any other mode. Candidates will have to download it online from the official website – uhsr.ac.in. The availability of admit card is as per UHSR Date Sheet.
Only those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fees and will be issued the UHSR 2020 admit card for the semester exam. Along with the UHSR admit card 2020, candidates are required to carry anyone’s photo-identity card to the exam centre.
How to download UHSR Admit Card 2020
In order to download the admit card of University Health Sciences Rohtak candidates can follow these steps:
1st Step – First and foremost, visit the official website – uhsr.ac.in.
2nd Step – Click on the ‘UHSR admit card’ link
3rd Step – Similarly, a new page will appear on the screen.
4th Step – Likewise, enter the required login credentials – Email ID and Password.
5th Step – In the same way, click on the submit button.
7th Step – The admit card/ hall ticket of UHSR will display on the screen.
8th Step – Finally, download and take at least two printouts of the admit card.
UHSR Timetable 2020 – Points to Remember
- Firstly, no candidate can enter the exam hall after the exam begins, candidates should reach the exam centre an hour before the commencement of UHSR semester 2020 exam.
- Without the University Health Sciences Rohtak hall ticket 2020 and anyone valid photo identity card, candidates cannot write the examination.
- Also, candidates using any unfair means or cheating in the exam then their candidature will be immediately cancelled.
- All the candidates appearing for the exam must preserve University Health Sciences Rohtak 2020 admit card for any future reference.
- Moreover, except fora blue or black pen for the offline exam, no other paper or any electronic devices are allowed inside the exam centre.
- Finally, no UHSR 2020 hall ticket will be sent to the candidates through post. They need to download the same from the official website
UHSR announces the UHSR result after the semester examination of Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences is conducting successfully. Students can check their UHSR Result through the UHSR exam portal or students’ login portal by entering the roll number/date of Birth / Parents Name as given in the hall ticket.