The application form for UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020 is available now online. UCO Bank has issued the application form to recruit 91 Posts of Specialist Officer in Scale I and Scale II on 27.10.2020. The eligible candidates can apply for the online application form till 17th November 2020. The selection of the candidate will be conducted in two stages, such as Online Exam and Interview.
The Online Exam is scheduled to be conducted in December 2020/January 2021, according to the official notification. Candidate should regularly visit the official website for further updates of UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020. Read this article further to get the link to the online form.
UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020
UCO Bank has invited online application form from eligible applicants for the post of Specialist Officer in Scale I and Scale II for a total of 91 Vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply for the application form till 17th November 2020. In the recruitment notification, it is given that the online exam is scheduled to be conducted on December 2020/January, 2021. The selection of the candidate will be conducted in two stages, such as Online Exam and Interview.
The candidate needs to submit the recruitment form before the last date. Check this article to get all the important updates such as Key dates, eligibility, apply process, Exam Pattern, how to check to admit card, necessary instruction.
UCO Bank SO Recruitment Key Dates
Applicants can find out the key dates of the exam from the below table:
|Release date of application form||27.10.2020|
|Last date of application form||17th November 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Online Exam||December 2020/January 2021|
|Publication of Results||Available Soon|
How to apply for UCO Bank SO Recruitment
There are certain steps which candidate should follow to apply for the process:
- Visit the official website or click here
- Click on the link to the recruitment
- Fill the form with the asked details like Personal Details, Contact Details, Education Details, and upload the required documents such as a photograph, signature, and etc
- Submit the form and proceed to pay the application fee via Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
- Take the print out of the application form after successfully submitting it.
UCO Bank SO Application Fees
Candidates need to check the table given below to know the fees to apply for the process:
|Category||Application Fees (Including GST)|
Applicants can find out the eligibility criteria to apply for the process from below:
|AGE Limit as on 01.10.2020||Minimum AGE: 21 years
Maximum AGE: 30 years
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in the concerned discipline from a recognized University/Institutions|
UCO Bank SO Recruitment Exam Pattern
Applicants need to refer to the table given below to know the exam pattern:
|Mode||Total Number of Questions||Medium||Duration||Maximum Marks||Name of the tests|
|Online||200||English and Hindi||2 hours||200 Marks||English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and Professional Knowledge|
UCO Bank SO Admit Card
The admit card will be released a few days before the exam’s date on the official website. The applicant can access the call letter from the official website via the correct login details such as Registration Number and password. Candidate can check the link of the admit card on the home page of the official website. The hard copy of the hall ticket will not be sent through Post.
How to Download
Applicants need to refer to the steps given below to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website given above in the article
- Find and click on the link of the admit card
- Then login with correct asked details such as Registration Number and Password.
- Now click on the download option of the admit card.
- Download or take a printout of the hall ticket.
Also read – How To Prepare For Bank Exam
There is a set of essential instructions which the candidate should follow before appearing for the test:
- Reach the venue before 30-40 minutes of the reporting time of the test.
- Carry the required stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- We need to have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the examination.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the exam hall.