UBI Online Form 2020 | Union Bank Of India Online Form 2020 Apply Online
UBI Online Form 2020 will soon released. United Bank of India invites the online application form for the Ex-serviceman candidates for the post of Armed Guard in Subordinate Staff Cadre. United Bank of India currently has a total of 100 openings all over India. Candidates who have completed class 12th examination with commerce background and want to do jobs in banks can apply for UBI. The candidate who is interested can apply online before the last date.
UBI Online Form 2020 Highlights
The important highlights of UBI online form 2020 s given in a table below- Candidate can check it out –
|Organization name||Union Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Government bank jobs|
|Job Name||Armed Guard|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Recruitment Nature||Permanent Basis|
|Applying Criteria||only for Ex-Serviceman|
|Mode of Registration||Online Registration Process|
|Official Website||Update Soon|
UBI online form 2020 Important Dates
Important dates related to the United Bank of India Online Form 2020 is given below. Candidate can check the dates from the given table below and can prepare themselves according to the expected date.
|Starting Date for the submission of the online Application form||23rd January 2020|
|Last date for the submission of the online Application form||18th February 2020|
|Last date for paying the Application Fee||18th February 2020|
|The UBI examination date||will be available soon|
|UBI Admit card Available||will be available soon|
UBI online Form 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of UBI online form is given below- Before applying for the UBI form candidate need to check the criteria, UBI selection will be based on online test and physical fitness test.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Candidate must have passed class 10th std or its equivalent 10+2 examination or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and should not have completed 25 years
- Candidate should have a maximum age of 45 years
UBI online form 2020 Vacancy Details
The UBI Vacancy details are discussed below -There are total 100 post vacancies
|POST NAME||VACANCY DETAILS|
UBI online 2020 Application form
UBI – Union Bank of India Recruitment is available for the 100 Armed Guard post. The candidate who is interested can apply through online mode by going to the official website. An online application will only be accepted because there are no other modes of application which is accepted. Candidates need to fill the Application Fee and then pay the application fee.
How to Apply for the UBI online form 2020 Application form
The following steps are given below, how to apply for the UBI Online form 2020 Application form. Candidate can follow the given easy steps and can fill the form-
- First of all, the candidate needs to visit the official website of UBI indianbankofindia.co.in.
- Then-candidate needs to go to the Career Section and Click on Union Bank of India SO notification vacancy.
- Then-candidate need to read all the notification carefully.
- Then after reading candidate need to click on the Applying online form link.
- Then after clicking on the link candidate need to fill all the required details properly and carefully.
- Then-candidate need to attach their recent passport size photograph with their signature.
- Then-candidate need to deposit the application fee and once again need to check filled application online form carefully.
- Then after checking click on the Submit button.
- Take out the print out of the Application Online Form.
The Application fee for the online form is-
- For the candidates of General and OBC category they need to pay rupees 100/-
- For the candidates of SC and ST category they need to pay rupees 100/-