The Bihar Mathematical Society (BMS) started conducting TSTM Olympiad since 1993 for school students of standards VI to XII. The main objective of the scheme is to locate the talent hidden of young children to motivate them towards rational thinking and prepare them for the Mathematical Olympiads and other contests.
The application form of the TSTM Olympiad is available now on the official website online as well as offline mode. The last date to submit the form is 20th June 2020. The exam will be conducted on 19th July 2020(11 A.M to 1.30 P.M). After the evaluation of the answer scripts the merit list, called the TSTM winners will be displayed on the official website. Students are advised to regularly check the official website to get further updates of the TSTM Olympiad.
- Objectives of TSTM Olympiad
- Talent Search Test in Mathematics Olympiad Important Dates
- How To Register online for TSTM Olympiad 2020
- TSTM Olympiad Offline Application Form
- Eligibility for Talent Search Test in Mathematics Olympiad
- Details of the Result
- Exam Pattern 2020
- TSTM Olympiad Admit Card
- How to download
- Talent Search Test in Mathematics Olympiad Training program
- Important instructions
Objectives of TSTM Olympiad
The main objectives of the Talent Search Test in Mathematics Olympiad are as follow:
- It assists students in RMO, INMO, IMO, and other competitive exams.
- This test prepares students for various competitive exams and educates them to succeed in such exams from an early age.
- It finds talented student and inspires them by awarding the prize
Talent Search Test in Mathematics Olympiad Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the test from the below table:
|Date of submission of application Form||20th June 2020|
|Admit Card||1st July 2020|
|Date of exam||19th July 2020(11 A.M to 1.30 P.M)|
|Date of Training applicants||1st June 2020-15th June 2020|
How To Register online for TSTM Olympiad 2020
You should follow the steps mentioned below to register for the test:
- Visit the official website or click here
- Find the link of the ‘Online Application Form for TSTM Olympiad’ in the Homepage & click on it
- Now you need to fill your personal details, educational details like Name, Email Address & Mobile number, Date of Birth, address, school name, etc, and upload your scanned passport size scanned photo & signature
- In the next step, you need to agree on the declaration and click on ‘submit’
- Post that you have to make the payment of Rs 100/- via Debit Card/ Credit Card /Net Banking
- Now download, save, and print copies of Confirmation Page after submitting the application form.
TSTM Olympiad Offline Application Form
The applicant can obtain an offline application form and Prospectus from the Convener- cum- Executive Joint Secretary of BMS / Convener District “Mission Gunvatta Siksha Samiti” and then they have to submit the application form with Examination fee as bank draft/cheque of Rs. 100 (One Hundred only) in favor of the “Bihar Mathematical Society” payable at Patna by 20th June 2020.
Eligibility for Talent Search Test in Mathematics Olympiad
A regular student of class 6 to class 12 from any recognized school of Bihar is eligible for TSTM Olympiad. The age criteria are as follow:
|6th Standard||Age should not exceed 13 years|
|7th Standard||The age limit is 14 years|
|8th Standard||Age should not exceed 15 years|
|9th Standard||The age limit is 16 years|
|10th Standard||Age should not exceed 17years|
|11th Standard||The age limit is 18 years|
|12th Standard||Age should not exceed 19 years|
How to Check the Result
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your results:
- Click on the official website mentioned above
- Now click on Olympiad Results from the drop-down list of Olympiad
- Find the link and click on “TSTM Olympiad Result2020”
- Now you will be redirected to the result page.
- A list will be displayed where you can check the result by your name
- You can download the result in the form of PDF File.
Details of the Result
The Board will release the merit list after the evaluation of the answer scripts. The merit list will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in the test. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website. The results will consist of the following information:
- Examination Name
- Name of the Class
- Student’s name
- School Name
- Roll number
- Letter No
Exam Pattern 2020
The applicants can get all the information about the exam pattern from the below table:
|Name of the exam||TSTM Olympiad|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Mathematical Society|
|Class||6th Standard to 12th Standard|
|Duration of the exam||2.5 Hours|
|Type of Questions||Subjective Type|
TSTM Olympiad Admit Card
The admit card of the exam will be released from 1st July 2020. The candidates can check the link of the admit card and download it from the official website. They should have their correct login details to download the Admit Card.
How to download
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Find the link for the TSTM Olympiad admit card and click on it
- Login with your details like registration number, Name & Date of birth, etc.
- Click on the admit card option and download it.
- You can take a printout of Admit card
Talent Search Test in Mathematics Olympiad Training program
A training program will be conducted by subject experts for the candidates from 01 June 2020(Summer Vacation). The applicant may submit Rs 250/ for Examination and training fee online on the website or they can pay offline to Convener cum Executive Joint Secretary BMS at College of Commerce, Arts and Science Patna or Convener to District Mission Gunvatta Siksha Samiti on submission of a bank draft/cheque of Rs. 250 in favor of the “Bihar Mathematical Society” payable at Patna by 20 June 2020.
There is a set of important instructions which students should follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- The students should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, etc and its mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Candidates should have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the examination.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator