TS SBTET Hall Ticket 2021 – Download C18, C16, C16S, C14 @ sbtet.telangana.gov.in
TS SBTET Hall Ticket 2021 will be available soon on the official website. The Telangana education board is expected to release the TS SBTET Hall ticket 2021 for the exam in September 2021. They will conduct the Diploma Regular and Supplementary Exam in October 2021. SBTET has now released the revised timetable for the exam on the official portal.
TS SBTET Hall ticket 2021
TS SBTET Diploma Hall Ticket 2021 – The Officials of the Telangana SBTET board will conduct the Polytechnic Diploma C18 C16 C14 C09 ER 91 Exam from September 2021. The TS SBTET Admit Card has been issued from the starting month of the first week of September. Candidates are advised to download the TS Polytechnic Diploma Hall Ticket from the official website, sbtet.telangana.gov.in. Those who are appearing for the Even/Odd Semester (C18 C16 C14 C09 ER 91) Exam will be able to download their TS Polytechnic Call letter by login through student login. From September 2021, the Telangana SBTET board will conduct the Polytechnic Diploma C18 C16 C14 C09 ER 91 Exam. The TS SBTET Admit Card has been available since the beginning of September, in the first week of September. The TS Polytechnic Diploma Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the official website, sbtet.telangana.gov.in. Those taking the Even/Odd Semester (C18 C16 C14 C09 ER 91) Exam will be able to access their TS Polytechnic Call Letter by logging in using their student login. To obtain the TS SBTET Polytechnic Admit Card 2021, you will need your registration number and date of birth.
TS SBTET Exam Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the exam from the below table:
|Time Table||October 2021|
|Admit Card||September 2021|
|Start Date of Regular Exam||Odd Sem Exam Schedule: June to July 2021|
|Start Date of Supplementary Exam||Even Semester Exam Date: September to October 2021|
|Name of Exam||C18 C16 C14 C09 ER 91|
|Result||To be notified later|
How to Check TS SBTET Hall ticket 2021
There are certain steps that you should follow to check your Hall Ticket:
- Click on the official website or www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in
- Find the link of “TS SBTET Hall ticket 2021” on the homepage and click on it
- After that, a new page will be open
- Now enter the required details for the hall ticket
- Click on the “Submit” button, and you can view the admit card.
- You can download or take a printout of Admit card.
Details in the TS SBTET Hall ticket 2021
You can download the Hall Ticket from the official website. After downloading the hall ticket, you need to verify your mentioned credentials in the hall ticket with the actual one. Incorrect details can lead to the cancellation of the entry of the candidate into the exam hall. It will also help candidates to check TS SBTET results. The following things must print on the admit card correctly:
- Candidate Photo
- Roll Number
- Candidate name
- Course Name
- Candidate Signature
- Date and Time of exam
- Centre name/location
TS SBTET Time Table 2021
The University has released the revised timetable of the exam on the official website. The candidates can check & download the Time Table from the home page of the official website. SBTET will conduct the Diploma Regular and Supplementary exam in October 2021. The Time Table can be a great source of help to the candidates preparing for the exams.
How to download TS SBTET Time Table 2021
There are certain steps that you should follow to download the Time Table:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Then click on the link “Regular Time-Table September 2021” or “Supplementary Time-Table October 2021” available on the homepage
- Check the Time Table and download it.
- You can take a printout of the TimeTable
Contents in Time Table
You can check the details mentioned in the timetable from the list given below:
- Name of the University
- Exam Name
- Course Year
- Day & Date of exam
- Subject Name
- Timing of exam
- Paper Code
There is a set of important instructions which students must follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- The students should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, etc
- Candidates should carry the Hall Ticket and all the required documents.
- Students should not carry any Electronic gadgets, mobile, calculators.