TS DEECET Hall Ticket 2020 – Download TS DEECET Admit Card Online
TS DEECET Hall Ticket 2020 will soon release on the official website by authorities of the Telangana School Education Department. TS DEECET Admit Card 2020 will be available in the online mode only. Aspirants who successfully enrolled by paying the application fee are eligible to download TS DEECET Hall Ticket.
Applicants need to be ready with the valid login details like application number and password / DOB to download TS DEECET 2020 Hall Ticket. After downloading the TS DEECET Hall Ticket check the details like candidate name, Registration Number, Exam Center date, time, and Venue on the TS DEECET Admit Card 2020. DIETCET 2020 is a state-level entrance test meant for admission to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed 2 years) in District DIETs colleges and private teacher training institutions.
TS DEECET Hall Ticket 2020
The Admit Card will be issued to candidates only through online mode. So, candidates who have not reserved the dates and times of the exam will be not able to download the admit card. The TS DEECET Admit card 2020 is a very important document. Because candidates need to carry their Admit cards every day to the exam hall. It can be download with the help of TS DEECET Application Form number.
If candidates forgot to bring the admit card then they will not be able to sit for the exam because the admit card carries complete details of the TS DEECET exam. The TS DEECET 2020 hall ticket contains the Exam Date, Exam Timings, and Exam Centres details. Without having the TS DEECET Admit Card, the applicants are not allowed to attend the TTC exam.
After Downloading the TS DEECET Admit Card 2020, Check the details printed on it. In case, if the details printed on the TS DEECET Hall Ticket 2020 are wrong, then contact the concerned department officials for making necessary corrections before the exam date. The Department officers will make respected corrections and issue the new TS DEECET Admit Card before the day of the TTC examination.
TS DEECET Highlights 2020
Check the dates from the table given below.
|Organization Name||Government of Telangana School Education Department|
|Name of the Exam||Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Category||UG Entrance Exam|
|Fee Payment Mode||Both Online & Offline|
|Category||Admit Card 2020|
TS DEECET Hall Ticket Important Dates And Events
So, candidates who will give the TS DEECET are waiting for their admit cards. Below given dates are the expected or tentative dates. Applicants should not take these dates as confirm dates because it can get changed by the University. Because dates can be changed at any time.
So, check the dates from the table given below.
|Notification Issue Date||10th March 2020|
|Application Starting||13th March 2020|
|Application Ending||8th April 2020|
|Edit Application Dates||May 2020|
|Exam Date||22nd May 2020|
|TS DEECET 2020 Admit Card release date||30th April 2020|
|TS DEECET Answer Key Release date||June 2020|
|Results declaration date||29th May 2020|
|Exam Hall Ticket Issue Date||Soon|
How To Download TS DEECET Hall Ticket 2020
The process of how to download Admit card is given below. So, follow the given easy steps and download the Admit card-
- Candidates need to first visit the official website of TS DEECET.
- Search for the appropriate link of Telangana DEECET Hall Ticket download.
- You can do so by entering Application Number, DOB, and Password
- So, fill details and download it
- After that click on the ‘Submit’ button and
- TS DEECET Hall Ticket for DIETCET Exam 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Then candidates need to download the Admit card
- Then the TS DEECET Admit card will open on the screen
- Now, check their Admit card carefully and the instruction which is given on it
- And download the hall ticket in a pdf format
- Also, takeout print out for further use.
Details mentioned on the TS DEECET Hall Ticket
Details mentioned in the TS DEECET Admit card are given below. So, check the details from below points-
- Candidates name
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of the Candidates
- Examination Date and Time
- Application Number
- Examination hall Name and Address
- Examination Hall Reporting Time
- Roll and Registration Number
So, firstly after getting the admit card candidates need to check for discrepancies. Because the details mentioned in the Admit card may have a spelling mistake or errors. So, check all the details carefully. If there is any error or mistake found then immediately contact Authorities or Officials.
What to Carry on the TS DEECET Exam 2020
So, candidates need to carry the following document on the day of the exam
- TS DEECET Admit card 2020
- Student ID Proof
- ID proof
Instruction Mentioned For TS DEECET 2020
So, the instruction mentioned on the Admit card is given below. Before going to the examination Hall applicant need to read this instruction carefully.
- Applicants’ fingerprints and photographs will be taken at the time of Examination.
- You can carry a ballpoint pen for rough work
- Aspirants who don’t follow the rules and curriculum of the Exam Hall will be disqualified.
- Do not carry any unnecessary stationery as the exam is supposed to be conducted in ONLINE Mode.
- Any applicants who found with cheat papers or any type of other means will be sent out of the examination hall. And their paper will be canceled.
- Try to arrive at the test center at least 30 minutes earlier to the exam begins.
- Candidates must carry all there essentials which they will need during the exam.
Thank you for visiting our website. We are provided with the complete details about TS DEECET 2020.