The notification for TNSET 2021 will be available soon on the official website. Mother Teresa Women’s University will release the notification of TNSET 2021 to recruit applicants for the post of Assistant Professor in various universities/colleges of Tamil Nadu. The officials are expected to release the notification in July 2021.
The eligible candidates need to fill up the application form on or before the given deadline. Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test is a state-level entrance exam conducted by MTWU for 26 subjects. The candidate should regularly visit the official website for further updates on the exam. Candidates can get a direct link to the application form from this article.
- TNSET 2021
- Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2021 Important Dates
- How To Apply TNSET Application 2021
- TNSET 2021: Application Fee
- TNSET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2021: Exam Pattern
- TNSET Hall Ticket 20201
- How To Download TNSET Hall Ticket
- Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2021 Exam Centres
- TNSET 2021 Answer Key
- TNSET 2021 Result
- Important instructions
Mother Teresa Women’s University will conduct the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2021 to recruit Assistant Professor in various universities/colleges of Tamil Nadu. They will invite online applications on the official website. The exam will be conducted in the offline mode with objective-type questions. The applicants who have a Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks will be eligible for the exam.
Applicants who are eagerly waiting for the notification should regularly check the official website for the same. This article covers all the important updates of the exam, i.e., important dates, steps to apply, eligibility, how to check to admit card, exam pattern, Results.
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the exam from the below table:
|Notification for TNSET||7th June 2021|
|Registration commences||7th July 2021|
|Last date to register||July 2021|
|Availability of admit card||July 2021|
|TNSET 2021 exam date||July/ August 2021|
|Release of answer key||July/ August 2021|
|Result declaration||July/ August 2021|
|Counseling||August/ September 2021|
How To Apply TNSET Application 2021
You should follow the steps given below to apply for the exam:
- Visit the official website or click here
- Find the link to the application form on the homepage of the website and click on it.
- A new page will appear where candidates need to fill in personal details, educational details, contact details, and all the required details
- Now candidate need to upload a scanned photo & signature
- Post that now needs to review application form & click on submit button
- Now candidates have to proceed with the payment for submitting the application form. candidate need to make the payment via Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Now download, save, and print copies of the Confirmation Page after successful payment of fees.
TNSET 2021: Application Fee
You can check the application fee based on the previous year from the table given below
|OBC (NCL)||Rs 1250/-|
TNSET Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates should check their eligibility to apply for the exam from the below table:
|AGE Limit||There is no age limit to apply for the exam|
|Educational Qualification||The applicants who have passed Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks for General and 50% of marks for OBC/ SC/ST/PWD or equivalent exam from a recognized University/Institutions
Applicants who are appearing in the final year of the Master’s Degree or candidates who are waiting for the result are also eligible to apply for the exam.
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2021: Exam Pattern
Students can get all the information about the exam pattern from the below table:
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Duration||First Session-1 hour and 15 minutes
Second Session-1 hour and 15 minutes
Third Session- 2 hours and 30 minutes
|No of Questions||First Session- 50
Second Session- 50
Third Session- 75
|Total Marks||First Session- 100
Third Session- 150
|Language||English/ Tamil(For some topics)|
TNSET Hall Ticket 20201
The University will release the TNSET Hall ticket soon after the application process is completed. The candidates can check and download it as and when it is available on the official website. Candidates can check the link to the official website from this article. The candidates should have their correct login details to download the Admit Card.
How To Download TNSET Hall Ticket
There are certain steps that candidates should follow to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Find the link for the admit card on the homepage
- Login with candidate details like Registration No, Password, and other required details
- Click on the submit option and download it.
- candidate can take a printout of Admit card
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2021 Exam Centres
The exam centers mentioned below are based on the exam conducted in the previous year. There is no official notification as of now, but the applicants can check the eleven exam centers where the exam was conducted the previous year:
TNSET 2021 Answer Key
Mother Teresa Women’s University will release the Answer Key on the official website. The applicants can download the answer key from the official website. MTWU will release the answer key officially, notifying the process to download and the last date of objecting.
If the applicant finds any error or is not satisfied with the answer key, they can object to the answer key by paying the prescribed fees. They can raise objections within 15 days of the publication of the answer key. After the deadline is over, no objections against the answer key will be accepted.
TNSET 2021 Result
The University will release the result soon on the official website after the publication of the Answer key. The candidates can check their results with their Roll No and other details. Based on the merit list, the applicants will be called for the Counseling round. The applicants are advised to visit the official website regularly for further updates.
There is a set of important instructions which students should follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- The students should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, and it’s mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Candidates should have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the examination.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, mobile, calculator in the exam hall.