TNPCB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board has advertised the new job notification on 05.03.2020. Forms are only by ONLINE MODE up to 26.03.2020 for Direct Recruitment to the following posts i.e. Assistant Engineer (AE), Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) posts.
According to the latest information, overall 242 openings are allotted for TNPCB AE Recruitment. Candidates who are asking for jobs in TNPCB and who have more enthusiasm for Tamil Nadu government jobs those candidates graciously make the TNPCB online booking by using TNPCB login from 05.03.2020. The last date for submission of the online form for TNPCB Direct Recruitment 2020 is 17.05.2020 (Date Extended).
A total of 242 vacancies are open out of which 78 are for Assistant Engineer Posts, 70 for Environmental Scientist, 38 for Assistant (Junior Assistant), and the remaining 56 for Typist Posts. More data are accessible here in this article.
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Highlights
Check the table here to know more about the TNPCB highlights.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job||Assistant Engineer (AE), Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) & Typist|
|Submission of online application||05.03.2020|
|Last Date for Submission||13.05.2020 date extended up to 17.05.2020|
Qualification Wise Govt Job Vacancies
Check the table here to know more about the TNPCB Recruitment here.
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 12,737 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 32,122 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 128,355 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300|
|ITI Jobs – 3,227 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200|
|Diploma Jobs – 16,814 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 9,271 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000|
|Tomorrow Walkins||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700|
TNPCB Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) has now stretched the last date of application for Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant), and Typist till 17 May 2020. Applicants will be required to visit the official website of TNPCB which is www.tnpcb.gov.in/
- Last Date to apply – 24 April 2020
TNPCB Vacancy Details
- Total Posts – 242
- Assistant Engineer – 78 Posts
- Environmental Scientist – 70 Posts
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) – 38 Posts
- Typist – 56 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Level 20)
- Environmental Scientist – 37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Level 20)
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) – 19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)
- Typist – 19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)
- Qualification Criteria for Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) and Typist Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Engineer – Bachelor’s Graduation in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering, and Master’s
- Diploma in Environmental Engineering/ Science and Technology awarded by Anna University / M.Tech.
- Oil Refining and Petrochemicals awarded by Anna University/ M.E. Environmental Management awarded by Anna University.
- Environmental Scientist – Master’s Degree in Science
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) – Bachelor’s Level and Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of at least six months.
- Typist – Bachelor’s Level and pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher
- Degree in English and Tamil and Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months.
- Selection Process for Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) and Typist Posts
- Pick will be on the basis of Online examination.
- Shortlisted Candidates for the post of Typists will undergo a Skill Test of typing in English and Tamil before selection.
How to apply TNPCB Recruitment 2020
Check the steps here to know more about the TNPCB Recruitment. Follow the simple steps here.
- Proceed to the formal website tnpcb.gov.in.
- Bang “Direct Recruitment – 2020” find the advertisement “Direct Recruitment of TNPC Board for the post of your desire posts.
- Assistant Designers, Environmental Scientists, Assistant and Typists for the year 2020.
- Bang on the advertisement.
- Notification will start to read it and check Ability.
- To implement enter your data precisely and make the payment.
- Finally, tick the submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to apply TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Notification
Follow the features of TNPCB Recruitment. here. This will help you out.
- Visit the official website tnpcb.gov.in.
- Find the announcement for Member Secretary
- Hit on the advertisement.
- Notification will open see it and check Eligibility.
- Download the petition form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the provided address before the last date ends.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.