TNPCB Hall Ticket 2020 – Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Admit Card
TNPCB Hall Ticket 2020: Aspirants who had applied for Assistant Engineer, Environment Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant), and Typist posts, have to attend for the examination on the scheduled date along with TNPCB Admit Card 2020. So, The Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board officials have conducted the TNPCB Examination on 10th, 11th October 2020. And the TNPCB Hall Ticket 2020 has been issued on 2nd October 2020. Moreover, students can download the Admit Card from the below given direct link. And attend the exam on 10th, 11th October 2020.
TNPCB Hall Ticket Highlights 2020
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board|
|Exam Date||10th, 11th October 2020 (Published)|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd October 2020|
|Category||TNPCB Admit Card 2020|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer, Environment Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant), and Typist|
TNPCB Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates need to download the TNPCB Hall Ticket 2020 before the exam date to avoid last-minute issues. Applicants who are exploring for TNPCB Admit Card 2020 at various websites, can check this page. Here we have provided complete details about Hall Ticket 2020. Moreover, All the Applicants should download their admit cards because if an applicant did not have the hall ticket then that Applicant can not give the exam. So, we request all the competitors to download their respective admit card from the official website. Tamil Nadu PCB Will upload the Admit card then the TNPCB Recruitment Aspirants can download their Admit Card from the official website.
Steps To Download TNPCB Hall Ticket 2020
- Candidates need to go to the official website
- Then, login into TNPCB official website
- Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board’s main page will be loaded on the screen.
- On the home page, the Direct Recruitment option is available.
- Now click on it.
- Find the TNPCB AE, Environment Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant), and Typist related notification.
- Next search for the TNPCB Hall Ticket 2020 link.
- Fill in all the important details in the required fields and submit them.
- As per the given data, TNPCB Admit Card 2020 will display.
- Check the Admit Card and save it.
- At lastly take a print out of hard copy to carry for the examination hall.
Details Mentioned On TNPCB Hall Ticket 2020
- Name of the Applicant
- Competitor Date of Birth
- Candidate Roll Number
- Gender (Male / Female)
- Category (ST/ SC / BC&Other)
- Exam Date and Time
- Test Centre Address
- Candidate Photograph
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of the applicant and exam counselor
Selection Method for TNPCB Vacancies 2020
The TNPCB administrators will manage some basic selection rounds for all the aspirants. So, Applicants who will efficiently clear all the rounds will get a job for the applied post in the TNPCB organization. The selection process contains the following rounds.
- Written Test
Documents Required for TNPCB Exam 2020
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
How to get the Forgotten password
If the applicant forgets their Password, then they have to check on the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the login page and enter the following information to get Password on their registered email ID.
- User ID / Registration Number.
- 7 characters shown in a box.