TNEA Rank List 2020 – Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Counselling, Call Letter
TNEA 2020 Rank List will publish in the midweek of June 2020. The participating universities will contemplate the rank list for offering admissions and no entrance exam organized by the University for offering admissions to the engineering colleges.
Anna University is the organizing authority of the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA), and seats will a lot to the candidates based on the class 12th class board exam percentage. Students can get admission in the various engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu state. In this context, we have given the details of about TNEA 2020 rank list.
TNEA Rank List 2020
The TNEA 2020 result will publish based on the merit list. The rank list will update only for the candidates who successfully fill the application form and rank list will be prepared after the equalizing method based on students of 12th class marks. TNEA rank list 2020 will publish on the official website.
TNEA 2020 Counselling will start from 1st week of July 2020. Candidates can participate in the TNEA 2020 counselling process according to their rank. TNEA ranks for the various category candidates will be prepared based on various factors such as caste categories, reservation criteria, marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and optional subjects (Biology and Computer Sciences).
TNEA Rank Card Date 2020
Directorate of Technical Education publishes the Rank List for TNEA 2020. Students can check their TNEA 2020 on their official website, i.e. tneaonline.in. The Rank List of the aspirants for TNEA 2020 is prepared based upon the marks obtained by the candidates in PCM, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. After checking the names in the TNEA 2020, Rank List students can get admission to various engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu. The admission based on their Rank. For more data regarding the TNEA Merit List, 2020, students can refer to this page.
The university will update the rank list in the 3rd week of June 2020, and it will be done in online mode only. The counselling will be conducted for the ranked students by the university. The counselling will be done from 1st week of July 2020. The university will also produce a random number in June 2020. The university will also send the counselling call letter by post where the students’ ranks will mention. The seats will be allotted based on ranks in the merit list and choices filled by the students.
TNEA 2020 Merit List
The Merit List for TNEA 2020 produced with 200 marks (Maths – 100 Physics =50 and Chemistry- 50). If any student scores the same marks as of the other student, then the inter-se-merit will be applied. TNEA 2020 has specific Tie Breaking eligibility, which candidates can check here.
- Students having higher marks in Mathematics will be preferred over the other students.
- If the tie persists, the students’ higher scores in Physics preferred over the other candidates.
- If the tie is still there, then the elder candidates will get preference over the younger candidate.
- At last after all the eligiblity if there is still a tie then the Random Number of the candidates will be prefer and if students having the higher value of Random Number will be preferred over the other candidate.
How to Check Merit List
Students can check their ranks in the TNEA Rank List by following the procedure given here.
- Visit the official website link (link will be here above) or click here.
- Hit on that link, and the result page will open on a new tab.
- Enroll the email ID and password, which generated at the time of registration.
- Hit on the ’Login’ button.
- The rank card/rank list will appear on the computer screen.
- A candidate may Check rank in the generated list and download it.
- Then, take the printout of the rank list and keep secure until the admission is complete.
TNEA Merit List
A different merit list will prepare for providing admissions based on the candidate’s 12th standard marks. The higher rank is given to the students who have got higher marks in their 12th class.
Admission will be strictly based on prepared merit list by the university. Counselling method will be conducted separately for the seven categories such as OC, BC, BCM (BC Muslim), MBC & DNC, SC, SCA and ST reservation.
Details of the TNEA 2020 Rank List
Students can check the details of the TNEA 2020 Rank List below.
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number