TNEA Application Form 2019 | Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Form Details 2019
TNEA Application form – TNEA stands for TamilNadu Engineering Admission. Every Year TNEA is conducted by Anna University. Through TamilNadu Engineering Admission many candidates get admission in undergraduate courses after the class 12th. From many years no entrance exam has been conducted to offer admission by the Anna University. The counseling is conducted for providing admission in various Engineering colleges in the state of TamilNadu.
TNEA Important Details 2019
The important details of TNEA are given in the table below-
|Full Form||TamilNadu Engineering Admission|
|Examination Type||UG and PG Level|
|Conducting Body||Anna University|
|https://mail.annauniv.edu/ & [email protected]|
TNEA Important Dates 2019
In the below table below candidates will get to know the important dates of TNEA 2019 and events. Candidates can check their various activities related to admission and results conducted by the University
|Releasing of Notification||Expected Last week of April 2019|
|Starting of Application form||Expected 1st week of May 2019|
|Last date to apply for an Application form||Expected Last week of May 2019|
|Last Date to Submit filled in an Application form||Expected 1st week of June 2019|
|Allotting of random number||Expected 3rd week of June 2019|
|Releasing of the rank list||Expected 4th week of June 2019|
|Counseling starts from||Expected 3rd week of July 2019|
TNEA Application Form 2019
TNEA Application Form is expected to start from the 1st week of May and the last date to apply for the Application Form is expected to be last week of May 2019. Given below is the steps given of how to apply for the application form. Candidates can check it follow the steps-
- TNEA Application Form will be available only in online mode.
- The online registration is expected to start from the 1st week of May 2019.
- Candidates need to fill the TNEA Application Form within the 1st week of June 2019
- Candidate needs to fill only one application to apply for various courses.
- After filling the Application form with all the enclosures candidates need to send the Application form to the address given below-
TAMIL NADU `ENGINEERING ADMISSIONS
CHENNAI -600 025
Documents Required for the TNEA Application Form 2019
The list of required documents are given below-
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent community certificate
- HSC class 12th hall ticket
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e -certificate (if applicable)
- First Graduate Certificate and First graduate joint declaration
- Srilankan Tamil refugee certificate
- Revelant documents showing proof of army personnel
TNEA Application Fee 2019
TNEA application fee is different in each category. So candidates need to pay the application fee according to their categories wise.
- Candidates need to pay Rs 500 under general category and Rs 250 for reserved candidates for the application form.
- Application fee payment will be done in an Online mode only.
TNEA Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before applying for TamilNadu Engineering Admission candidates need to know the eligibility citeria. The criteria is listed below candidate can check it –
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY –
- Candidate who have completed class 12th from the state of Tamil Nadu is eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission .
- Candidate those who have completed class 12th from out of Tamil Nadu state are also eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission by providing Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e -certificate.
- Another state candidate who have have completed class 12th from Tamil Nadu state are eligible to apply.
- All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre officers sons and Daughters are also eligible
- Candidates of central government employees can also apply for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION CRITERIA –
- Candidates should have passed HSC class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks
MARINE ENGINEERING BRANCH
- Candidates should have passed 10 +2 or equivalent examination in Physics, Chemistry,Mathematics and English as the separate subject.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with an average of 60% in PCM. Minimum of 50% of marks required in English and in 10th and 12th for all candidates.
- Minimum age to apply for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission is 25 years