TNEA Application form 2021 will be released in May 2021 – TNEA stands for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission. Every Year TNEA is conducted by Anna University. Through, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission many candidates get admission in undergraduate courses after class 12th. For many years no entrance exam has been conducted to offer admission by Anna University. The counseling is conducted for providing admission to various Engineering colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu.
TNEA Highlights 2021
The important details of TNEA are given in the table below-
|Full-Form||Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission|
|Examination Type||UG and PG Level|
|Conducting Body||Anna University|
|https://mail.annauniv.edu/ & [email protected]|
TNEA Important Dates 2020
In the table below candidates will get to know the important dates of TNEA 2020 and events. Candidates can check their various activities related to admission and results conducted by the University
|Releasing of Notification||May 2021|
|Starting of Application form||May 2021|
|Last date to apply for an Application form||Expected Last week of May 2021|
|Last Date to Submit filled in an Application form||Expected 1st week of June 2021|
|Allotting of random number||Expected 3rd week of June 2021|
|Releasing of the rank list||Expected 4th week of June 2021|
|Counseling starts from||Expected 3rd week of July 2021|
TNEA Application Form 2021
TNEA Application Form is expected to start from the 1st week of May and the last date to apply for the Application Form is expected to be the last week of May 2021. So, given below are the steps given on how to apply for the application form. Candidates can check it follow the steps-
- TNEA Application Form will be available only in online mode.
- Online registration is expected to start from the 1st week of May 2021.
- Candidates need to fill the TNEA Application Form within the 1st week of June 2021
- The candidate needs to fill only one application to apply for various courses.
- After filling the Application form with all the enclosures candidates need to send the Application form to the address given below-
TAMIL NADU ENGINEERING ADMISSIONS
CHENNAI -600 025
How to Fill TNEA Application Form 2021
Aspirants should keep in mind that the exam authority will reject an application with incorrect information. If any student fails to submit the completed TNEA application form along with fee applicable before the mentioned time, then he/she will not be allowed to participate in the counselling session. Only one application per candidate is allowed.
Moreover, it is suggested to keep all the information handy before beginning the procedure of application form filling. Students can follow the steps below to fill their TNEA Application Form 2021:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link annauniv.edu.
- Once the application form window appears on your screen enter the required information: name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, email id, registration number and passing year of 10+2 level.
- Now create a password for security reasons.
- An OTP will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP (One Time Password) and click the ‘Register’ tab.
Step 2: Form Filling
After successful registration, candidates will be automatically redirected to the login page. In this page, candidates need to fill in all the information details as asked in the application form.
Post that, he/she can select either ‘SAVE AND LOGOUT’ option or ‘SAVE AND PREVIEW option. The former options allow candidates to make modifications in the application form.
Once the ‘print’ option is clicked, no changes can be made in the application form. Check all the details before printing it out. Though the application reference number will print on the application form, still it is advisable to note it down the same for future reference.
Step 3: Remittance of Application Fee
Application forms will not be accepted without the submission of the application fee. The application fee can be submitted only in online mode (Credit Card/Debit card/ Net Banking).
- General 500/-
- SC/ST/SCA 250/-
Step 4: Taking the print out of the Application Form
Once all the formalities are done, the application form is ready to print. As the forms are to be submitted offline, the filled application form needs to be printed. It is suggested that applicants should keep a hardcopy of the application form with them too for future references.
Documents Required for the Application Form
The list of documents are given below-
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent community certificate
- HSC class 12th hall ticket
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form / digitally signed e -certificate (if applicable)
- First Graduate Certificate and First graduate joint declaration
- Srilankan Tamil refugee certificate
- Relevant documents showing proof of army personnel
TNEA Application Fee 2021
The TNEA application fee is different in each category. So candidates need to pay the application fee according to their categories wise.
- Candidates need to pay Rs 500 under the general category and Rs 250 for reserved candidates for the application form.
- Application fee payment will be done in an Online mode only.
TNEA Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before applying for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission candidates need to know the eligibility criteria. So, the criteria are listed below candidate can check it
- A candidate who has completed class 12th from the state of Tamil Nadu is eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission.
- Candidate those who have completed class 12th from out of Tamil Nadu state are also eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission by providing Nativity Certificate only in electronic form / digitally signed e -certificate.
- Another state candidate who has have completed class 12th from Tamil Nadu state is eligible to apply.
- All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre officers sons and Daughters are also eligible
- Candidates of central government employees can also apply for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission
- Candidates should have passed HSC class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks
- Candidates should have passed 10 +2 or equivalent examinations in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as a separate subject.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with an average of 60% in PCM. Minimum of 50% of marks required in English and 10th and 12th for all candidates.
- The minimum age to apply for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission is 25 years.
TNEA Merit List 2021
The University will prepare a common merit list based on which the counseling will be conducted. However, the TNEA merit list will be available on the website in the fourth week of June 2021. So, the board will publish the overall rank and community rank on the website.
The merit list is made by the board based on marks given by the students at the time of registration. So, those who will successfully get the shortlist in the merit list will be eligible for the counseling process.