TNDALU Timetable 2020- Download Dr. Ambedkar Law University Timetable @ tndalu.ac.in
TNDALU is the public and state University. Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University will release the TNDALU Timetable 2020 online at the official website. The TNDALU Timetable 2020 is available in PDF format for various courses. Similarly, the candidates who want to check the TNDALU Timetable 2020 can visit the official website.
The exam date, time, course name, course code, core paper is mentioned on the timetable. However, students appearing for the exam must register for the exam on or before the last date. Undoubtedly, it is important to appear for the exam as per the schedule. Therefore,go through this page for more information regarding TNDALU Timetable 2020.
TNDALU Timetable 2020
Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University monitors and supervises the student’s regular examinations. Similarly, the regular exam is organized in two years in the academic year. Likewise, the annual examination is for both odd and even semesters. The exam board of TNDALU will conduct the exam as per the schedule in the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) Timetable 2020.
Generally, the official authorities of TNDALU will prepare the semester exam timetable. Without a doubt, the authorities will consider the weekends along with government holidays during the preparation of TNDALU Timetable 2020. Particularly, the exam board will prepare the timetable for every student in the University. In the same way, students who are going to appear in the exam should know about the exam dates. Additionally, the TNDALU Timetable 2020 is given for all departments and for all subjects.
|University||Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU)|
|Course Name||BA LLB, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, BBA , LL.M, MCL ,ML,LLB, other courses|
|Date of Examination|
|Timetable Release||Available Now|
|Mode of Exam Schedule Declaration||Online|
How to check TNDALU Timetable 2020
Undoubtedly, the University releases the TNDALU Timetable online at the official website. Additionally, the link of the timetable is given in both the ‘News and Announcement’ Section and ‘Students Corner’ section. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the TNDALU Timetable 2020-
- Firstly, visit the official TNDALU website www.tndalu.ac.in
- Similarly, the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University’s official page will open
- Likewise, move to the ‘News and Announcement’ section. Click on the timetable link.
- Now, the TNDALU Timetable will open in a new tab
- Finally, check the TNDALU Timetable 2020. Download it and take a printout for future reference.
Details on TNDALU Timetable 2020
Check out the list of details on the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) Timetable 2020-
- Exam Name
- Exam Date & Day
- Subject Name and Code
- Course Code
- Core papers/ Optional papers
- Branch Number
- Signature of Controller of Examination
In general, students who are eligible to appear for the exam should follow the instructions given by the examiner. Following are the points to follow on the day of the examination-
- Firstly, report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of exam
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner Pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget,etc inside the examination hall
- Likewise, students should bring their stationery items. Whereas exchange of stationery is not allowed during the exam
- Similarly, avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student involves in malpractice they shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
In particular, TNDALU conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Importantly, students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Following are some preparation tips regarding the examination-
- Firstly, study through the class notes given by the faculty and make important notes
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty
- Similarly, prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible
- Likewise, focus on the topics taught in the class
- Moreover, revise the syllabus and prepare accordingly
- Last but not least, discuss the topics with faculty or friends to clear the doubts.
TNDALU Admit Card 2020
The University releases the TNDALU Admit Card 2020 online at the official website. Likewise, TNDALU releases the admit card for all the eligible students of various courses. Similarly, TNDALU Admit Card is an important document for all the students to carry on the day of the examination. Importantly, students should keep the admit card safe and secure as the examiner will verify the admit card of every student and will not entertain any student without the admit card. Along with the admit card, students have to carry one college identity card also. Therefore, the admit card is also required at the time of result checking. It will also help to check TNDALU result online.
About the University
Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University is found on September 20, 1997, and started on October 3, 1997. The government of Tamil Nadu is for the advancement and dissemination of knowledge in learning, teaching, and research in the field of law. However, it is the only university that offers full-fledged Legal Education in its university and also in affiliated colleges in the State, country, and also in South Asia. The University is also a member of the AIU, Association of Common Wealth Universities, U.K. & Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi.