TNAU Admission 2020- Important Dates, Application, Eligibility Criteria
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University will release the notification for TNAU Admission 2020 in the first week of August for undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The University will release the official notification on the official website. However, the TNAU Admission process 2020 is different for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
In addition to this, TNAU gives admissions for candidates on the basis of the marks scored in the previous qualifying exam. Whereas, in the case of postgraduate courses, TNAU Admission 2020 will be given on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance test. Read the complete article to know more about the TNAU Admissions 2020.
TNAU Admission 2020
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) is an agricultural university which offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research courses for students who meet the eligibility criteria. Likewise, the TNAU Admission 2020 is given to the students of Tamil Nadu along with the students of other states. Similarly, anyone from all over India is eligible to take admission in Tamil Nadu as per the need and also the candidate must have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria of the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University. In the same way, candidates who wish to take TNAU Admission 2020 should know all the basic information regarding the admission process.
|Name of the Examination||TNAU Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Level of Examination||State|
|Number of Courses||Undergraduate- 13|
|Exam Center||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Duration of Exam||90 Minutes|
Generally, the dates and schedules for TNAU undergraduate and postgraduate programs are different. Hence, candidates should go through the table given below for reference.
|Application Form available form||1st week of August 2020|
|Last Date of Application form||To be Notified|
|Correction of Application form||To be Notified|
|Document Verification for special reservations||To be Notified|
|Rank List||To be Notified|
TNAU 2020 Application Form
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) will release the application form in the first week of August 2020. Undoubtedly, the application form will release on the official website of the University tnau.ac.in. Moreover, candidates can make changes in the application form before the due date which is to be notified later by the University.
Additionally, candidates should fill various details in the application form such as personal details, academic details, upload certain documents, etc. In the same way, the process of application form will finish after the payment of the application fee. Likewise, candidates please note that the University will never refund the fee once the application form is done. Also, the process of filling the application form can only be completed via online mode.
How To Fill TNAU Application Form 2020?
Following are the steps to fill the TNAU Application form 2020-
- Candidates applying for UG courses will get the admission based on counseling only.
- Firstly, check the official website of the university tnau.ac.in
- Likewise, the candidate has to search for TNAU Notification 2020-2021 link on the home page and click on that link
- Similarly, candidates should click on the TNAU Online Application link 2020
- Then, candidates have to fill all the details given in the TNAU application form
- In the same way, the next step is to upload the required documents, scanning photos and signatures
- Applicants should check the application form once again
- Additionally, candidates have to pay the application fee by net banking after filling the registration form.
- Finally, candidates can submit the TNAU Application form 2020.
- Scanned copies of Tamil Nadu Community certificate given by reserved authorities
- Secondly, SC/ST candidates from other states should also upload a scanned copy of the community certificate given by the competent authority.
- BCM/ SCA candidates of Tamil Nadu should upload the scanned copy of the community certificate
- Similarly, the scanned copy of the provisional/ degree certificate showing the class or OGPA obtained in the qualifying degree
- In the same way, scanned copies of mark list/transcript card showing details of courses undergone and marks obtained in the qualifying degree
- Finally, while submitting the applications online, if required scanned copies are not uploaded, then the application will be rejected without any intimation.
TNAU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has different eligibility for different courses. Applicants have to go through the following eligibility as per their course-
Age limit- Importantly, candidates should not have completed the age of 21 years on the first day of July of the admission year. In the same way, for Scheduled Castes (SC). Scheduled Caste- Arunthathiars (SCA) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) there is no age limit.
UG Programs- In particular, candidates must clear the senior secondary examination from CBSE or equivalent board of education with Science stream.
Master’s Program- Undoubtedly, applicants must complete their Graduation degree of four years in any of the State Agricultural Universities or Colleges affiliated from State Agricultural Universities.
Regular Doctoral Program- Without a doubt, candidates must complete their Post Graduation degree of Four years in any of the State Agricultural Universities or Colleges affiliated to State Agricultural Universities.
Integrated Doctoral Program- Candidates must have their graduation degree of four years in any of the State Agricultural Universities or Colleges affiliated to State Agricultural Universities with not less than OGPA of 8.5/10.0 or equivalent.
External Doctoral Program- Applicants must complete their graduation degree of four years and post graduation degree of two years in any of the State Agricultural Universities or colleges affiliated from State Agricultural Universities and experience of at least 2 years in the same field.
TNAU Admit Card 2020
Generally, the candidates who will successfully complete the process of application form will be able to download the admit card for the entrance exam. Similarly, candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website of TNAU by logging in using user credentials. Importantly, admit card is an important document for candidates who will appear for the entrance exam as no candidate can enter the exam hall without the admit card.
The TNAU Admit Card 2020 will have details such as candidate’s name, category, exam date, time, venue and important guidelines to be followed by the candidates. Finally, candidates should carry a valid ID proof along with admit card in order to complete the process of verification.