TN Sand Booking Portal – Apply TNDMC Online Sand Booking Registration
The Tamil Nadu sand and mining department has released a separate TN Sand Booking app. The government has launched TN Sand Booking portal, an app and a Sand Vehicle registration portal. The main aim of this to ease the process of booking of Tamil Nadu Sand, tracking the order via mobile app.
Also, a separate portal launch for registering a vehicle for delivery of the sand order. This unique initiative by the Tamil Nadu government will help in easing the whole booking process. In this article, we will discuss all the ins and out of the process.
TN Sand Booking Important highlights
The highlights of the TN Sand Booking Form is given in the following table:
|Name of the scheme||Tamil Nadu Sand Booking|
|Beneficiary||Mines of Tamil Nadu|
|Purpose||Eliminate malpractices and ensure transparency in the process.|
|Name of State||Tamil Nadu|
|Launched by||Department of sand and mining|
TN Sand Booking App Download
The Tamil Nadu Sand and Mining department has launched a separate app for the TN Sand Booking. The app was download to ease the traffic on the official website. The people who wish to proceed for the Tamil Nadu Sand Booking can do it now with their smartphones. The government has made it very clear that the booking for the sand has to be done only through the official website and the Tamil Nadu Sand app.
There will be no middlemen involved in this whole process to avoid any malpractices in the deal. The citizens will have to make the Tamil Nadu Sand Booking by themselves. The payment for all the bookings will also be made online via online banking methods.
Tamil Nadu Sand Vehicle Registration
The Tamil Nadu government has also launched a separate portal for the registration lorry. The government has tied up with many transport companies to transport the sand at the doorstep. The government took this step after the people complaint of irregular fares charged by transport companies.
The excellent point to note here is that, post this the lorry cost will be available at a subsidized rate. The government has also released two portals; namely, one for the Tamil Nadu Sand booking while others for tracking the bookings. The government has asked all the people to visit these websites and place the orders and track the booking.
How To do the Tamil Nadu Sand Booking via website
Follow the following steps to register on the TN Sand Booking portal successfully:
- Click on the Booking website mention above or click here.
- Search the Tamil Nadu Sand Booking in the browser.
- Open the Registration page of the Tamil Nadu Sand Booking.
- Select the type of customer, i.e. ordinary customer/Dealer for bulk booking.
- Click on the General People Booking,
- The applicants must enter the block name.
- After all of this, choose your age, gender, panchayat, ward.
- Enter other details asked in the exam.
- After rechecking all the details, submit it in the application.
How To Check Status Of TNDMC Sand Booking
Once, you have filled your application for the TN Sand Booking, and it is important to track the application. The management has issued a separate department for accurate tracking of the Booking Follow the following steps to register on the Tamil Nadu Sand Booking successfully:
- Visit the website of the Booking status.
- Open the status page of the Tamil Nadu Sand Booking.
- Select the booking status for general people
- Enter your registration number
- Your booking status will start reflecting on the page.
How to check the status of Sand Lorry Registration
- Visit the official portal of Tamil Nadu Sand Booking
- Click on are you waiting for the sand
- Fill the form for lorry registration
- Note down the registration number for future use.
Documents required for TN Sand Booking
There is a list of important documents which are necessary for the TN Sand Booking:
- Name of the customer
- Official Id proof
- Purpose for ordering
- The enrolment number of the receipt
- Address proof