The application form for TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment is available now on the official website. The officials have published the application for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS Recruitment for the 3162 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks for the post of Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak on the official website. The eligible candidates can submit the online application form on or before 30th September 2020.
Candidate should regularly visit the official website for further updates of TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment. Scroll down the article to get the direct link to the online application form.
- TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Tamil Nadu GDS Recruitment: Key Dates
- How to Apply for TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Application Fee
- Tamil Nadu GDS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Vacancy Details
- TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Merit List 2020
- How to Check Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS Merit List
- Tamil Nadu GDS Recruitment 2020 Important Documents
TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
The Tamil Nadu Postal Circle has released the online application form for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak for the 3162 vacancies from 1st September 2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can fill the online application form till 30th September 2020. The selection of the applicants for the post will be done on the basis of the merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the applicants in 10th Standard.
The merit will be displayed on the official website soon after the application process is over. Applicants can get all the important updates of the recruitment from this article, such as Key dates, steps to apply, eligibility, merit list, Vacancy Details, and etc.
Tamil Nadu GDS Recruitment: Key Dates
Refer to the table given below to check the key dates of the recruitment:
|Release date of application form||1st September 2020|
|Last date of application form||30th September 2020|
|Merit List Release Date||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click here|
How to Apply for TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
There are certain steps that the applicant should follow to apply for the recruitment:
- In the first step, the candidate has to register on the official website and obtain a unique registration number.
- Post that candidates need to make payment of the fee. UR / OBC/ EWS Male candidates are required to make the fee payment. They can pay online via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking or they can make offline payment at the nearest head post office. There is no fee for SC/ST /Female/ PWD candidates.
- In the next step, an application form will get opened, where they have to fill the application, upload documents, submit post preferences, and also need to upload photos & signature.
- Now they have to preview application form and then click on submit the application form successfully.
TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Application Fee
The applicants can check the application fee from the below table:
|UR / OBC/ EWS Male||Rs 100/-|
|SC / ST /Female/ PWD||Exempted|
Tamil Nadu GDS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should check their eligibility to apply for the recruitment from the below table:
|The age of the applicant should be in between 18 and 40 years respectively as on 01.09.2020. Permissible Age Relaxation for the different categories is as per Govt guidelines.|
|Education Qualification||The candidate should possess a 10th class secondary school examination pass certificate with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English from any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.|
They should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
The candidates need to have basic computer training course certificate of at least duration of 60 days from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions
TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Vacancy Details
Refer to the table given below to check the distribution of total no of vacancies:
|Category||No of Posts|
TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Merit List 2020
The merit list for the post will be declared shortly after the application process is over. The list of selected candidates will upload on the official website. Candidates will be selected on a merit basis. Their selection will depend on the marks scored on the 10th Standard. They will be selected under the Tamil Nadu Post office as GDS only if they have scored better marks than other candidates.
How to Check Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS Merit List
There are certain steps which the applicant should follow to check the merit list:
- Visit the official website available in the article
- Check the result tab on the official home page
- Click on the “Tamil Nadu (3162 Posts)” result link.
- Now the merit list will appear on the screen
- Open the list and check the name
- After that, you can download & print the result in the form of PDF File
Tamil Nadu GDS Recruitment 2020 Important Documents
Candidates are advised to check the official notification recruitment to know the complete list of documents to be uploaded at the time of submitting the application form. Here is the list of documents that candidates need to upload with the application form:
- X class / SSC Certificate
- X class / SSC Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth proof
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Disability (if any)
- Certificate of Transgender (if any)