TMBU Admission 2020 – Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University UG/PG Admission
The Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University is expected to release the TMBU Admission 2020 notice for all the UG/PG courses soon. The university is known to offer TMBU Admission for a lot of courses under different disciplines. The university will start the TMBU Admission 2020 process soon in the month of June 2020 (tentatively). Every year the process of admission notice was released in the month of March, but this year the process is postponed citing the COVID-19. We will have a deep analysis of the whole TMBU Admission 2020 process.
TMBU Admission 2020
Bhagalpur University is expected to release the TMBU Admission 2020 notification later in the month of June 2020. The university is a very famous university in Bhagalpur, Bihar. Every year a lot of students fill the application for the TMBU Admission 2020 under various UG/PG courses. The students who wish to apply to BU Admission this year should wait with utmost patience. It has already released a notification citing the delay in the whole admission process.
The students who wish to register themselves for the admission have to appear for an entrance exam as decided by the authorities. There is a Separate Entrance test for the Undergraduate, postgraduate and the Mphil courses. There is no provision of direct admission in the colleges. For all details information please check TMBU date sheet.
Important Dates of Bhagalpur University
The important timeline of the TMBU Admission 2020 process is given in the table below:
|Admission Notice||Last week of May 2020|
|Application dates||June 2020|
|CET Date||July 2020|
|Declaration of CET Results||July last week 2020|
|Counselling Process||August 2020|
Bhagalpur University Eligibility
The Eligibility of all the courses in the TMBU Admission 2020 are as follows for all the courses:
- The candidate must be between the age group of 18-27 years. The college will give relaxation to the students belonging to the reserved category.
- The candidate applying for the admission should have completed his class XII exam with passing marks.
- The candidates who belong to the reserved category will be given relaxation in terms of age.
- The Candidates appearing for Master’s Course should have completed their Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
Application Process of UG/PG courses
The application link of the TMBU Admission 2020 will be active in a few days. The application process of all the courses at Bhagalpur University are as follows for all the courses:
- Visit the official website mention above or click here.
- Then select the course you wish to apply
- After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- After this upload your photograph and enter your academic qualifications.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which are about Rs 1000 for the General candidates while 750 for all the SC/ST candidates.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- The students are allowed to choose their centre as per their preference.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
Documents Required for BU admission
The candidates have to submit the following documents for the Bhagalpur University:
- Printed Application Form of BU
- Four recent Coloured photo-graph
- Pass Certificate of classes X & XII
- Migration Certificate of class XII
- Character Certificate of the last school attended
- Any Photo Id proof
Bhagalpur University CET 2020
The college conducts a common entrance test for the students at different levels. The CET is like a screening process for the students who want to study any course at the university. It chooses brilliant minds out of lakhs of application received. The common entrance has become a necessary prerequisite for the TMBU Admission 2020 in different colleges.
BRABU UG CET
The college will conduct the CET for TMBU Admission 2020 for the undergraduate is solely based on the 12th standard. The question asked in the exam is decided on the subjects that the student studies in the 12th standard. The students have to revise their syllabus of Inter exam and then sit for the exams for better chances of selection.
BRABU PG CET
The PG CET for the TMBU Admission 2020 in the PG courses is based on the Undergraduate subjects. This is a post-graduate CET hence the question are on a tougher side as compared to the UG CET.
TMBU Counselling Process
The BU counselling process will start once the college is done with the declaration of the results of the BU CET. The process will start from the last week of July and the candidates have to register themselves after the CET results. All those students who are willing for admission at the college have to appear for it.
BU CET Admit Card
The authorities will release the TMBU Admit Card for on its official website. The candidates can download the admit cards from the link mentioned below. It will conduct the common entrance test for the UG/PG courses in the month of June and then release the results in July 2020. The admit card of CET contains the important details of the exams for which he is appearing. The students should download the hall ticket and keep it safely for appearing the exam. It will also help to check TMBU Result.