Tezpur University Result 2020 – Check B.Ed, M.A, Ph.D., MCA And UG/PG Result
Tezpur University Result 2020 will be declared shortly on the official website. It is expected that Tezpur University Result will be declared on 26th June 2020. Tezpur University conducts the Tezpur University Entrance Examination for new admissions every year. The application form of the entrance exam is released by the University. Candidates should carefully fill the application form on the official website. Students should regularly check the official website to get further updates of Tezpur University Result 2020
Tezpur University Result 2020
The candidates need to qualify TUEE who wants admission to Tezpur University. It is expected that the university will conduct the entrance exam in the last week of May 2020. Students need to regularly check the official website for further details.
TU will conduct the Tezpur University Entrance Examination (TUEE-2020) for various courses. It offers admission in various courses like B.Ed, M.A, Ph.D., MCA, etc. Students who are eagerly waiting for the admit card should check the official website regularly. They can get all the latest updates about the exams through the official website. Students looking for TUEE Result 2020 should read this article as it covers all the important details like the tentative date of the exams, the method to download results, admit card, etc.
Tezpur University Result 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the entrance exam from the below table:
|Application Form||25 Feb-30 April 2020|
|Admit Card||May 2020|
|Date of Exam||29-31 May 2020|
|Tentative Result||26 June 2020|
Steps to register for TUEE
The student should follow the steps mentioned below to register for the entrance exam:
- Visit the official website of Tezpur University mention above.
- Find the link of New registration and click on it.
- Firstly you need to register yourself, you need to fill details like Candidate Name, Email Address & Mobile number, etc.
- Secondly, after sign in you need to fill the Application Form and click on save & continue.
- Thirdly you need to upload your Documents, Passport size scanned photo & signature and click on save & continue.
- Fourthly you have to proceed for the payment for submitting the application form. You can make the payment via Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Now download, save, and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful payment of fees.
Below is the category wise application fee.
|SC, ST and PWD candidates||Rs 400|
|Other Categories||Rs 800|
How To Check TUEE Result 2020
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your results:
- Click on the official website of Tezpur University
- Click on “Tezpur University Result 2020”
- Now you will be redirected to the result page
- Choose the course and click on it
- On clicking the course, TUEE merit list will be downloaded in PDF form
- Now you can check your name in the result.
Exam Pattern 2020
Students can get all the information about the exam pattern from the below table:
|Name of the University||Tezpur University|
|Name of the exam||Tezpur University Entrance Examination (TUEE-2020)|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Official website||Click here|
TUEE Admit Card
TU is expected to release the Admit Card in May 2020. The candidates can only download it by visiting the official website of the Board. They can check the link of Admit Card on the home page of the official website. The candidates should have their correct login details to download the Admit Card. it will also help in checking Tezpur University Result.
How to download Tezpur University Admit Card
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the Tezpur University
- Find the link for the admit card of TUEE-2020
- Login with your details like email Id & Password.
- Click on the admit card option and download it.
- You can take a printout of Admit card
There is a set of important instructions which students should follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- The students should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, etc and its mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Candidates should have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the examination.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the exam hall.